剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
我在运行一个四分支恢复算法
I'm running a four-branch recovery algorithm.
第一分支已经完成
First branch is already finished.
只要程序运行完其他三个分支
As soon as the program runs through the other three branches,
数据将被恢复
the data will be restored.
这个方法说得通
This makes sense as an approach.
需要多久
How long will this take?
就目前进度看 10分钟
based on what I'm seeing, ten,
也许12分钟
maybe 12 more minutes.
继续打
A little more.
你纯粹是浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
安♥拉♥站在我这边
God is on my side.
这一切只可能有一个结果
There is only one possible outcome for all of this,
我们都清楚是什么
and we both know what that is.
你们会输得一败涂地
You people will lose.
你没明白 贾达拉
You don't get it, Jadalla.
这个国家比你们圣♥战♥组织强大得多
This country's so much stronger than your jihad.
假先知和像你这样的疯子化作尘埃很久以后
And it'll still be standing
它仍会屹立不倒
long after false prophets and lunatics like you are dust.
你们将衰亡
Faded.
被遗忘
Forgotten.
在此申明
And for the record...
就算真有什么人
if there is something...
任何人站在你那边 也绝不会是安♥拉♥
anything on your side, it sure as hell isn't God.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我要再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you again.
你和贾达拉·本·哈立德是怎么联♥系♥的
How did you and Jadalla Bin-Khalid communicate?
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan.
你要知道如果你保持沉默
You have to know that by keeping quiet,
会将成千上万美国人置于危险之中
you're putting thousands of American lives in danger.
我一直在告诉你
I keep telling you
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这样说吧
You see...
我们知道你把隐姓埋名的特种兵的
we know that you gave him the new identities
新身份告诉了他
that the Rangers were living under.
这我们知道
We know that.
我是在问你
I'm asking you
你是如何传递信息的
how did you pass that information along?
好吧
Okay.
再加一剂
Give him another dose.
一旦他们摧毁了本·哈立德的
The terrorists will almost certainly execute
潜伏杀手名单以及激活码
Carter and our analyst
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥几乎一定会
the moment they destroy Bin-Khalid's list
立刻处决卡特和我们的分♥析♥师
of sleeper cells and activation codes.
你这是在假设他们会成功摧毁数据
You're assuming they'll manage to do so.
万一潜伏杀手的名单
What if this list of cells
其实被修复了呢
is, in fact, recovered?
我们失去的每一秒
Every second we lose
都让贾达拉有更多时间发起袭击
gives Jadalla more time to launch attacks.
好吧 有什么别的办法
Okay, what's the alternative?
我们已经派出安德鲁斯空军基地的战斗机
We got fighters scrambled out of Andrews.
一旦拿到他们的坐标
As soon as we have their coordinates,
就立刻发动一次导弹突击
the plan is to take the terrorists
将恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和名单一举消灭
and the list out with a missile sortie.
你是说杀死所有在场的人
You're talking about killing everyone on site,
包括我们自己人
including our own people?
基思 我也不想这么做
Keith, I am not happy about this.
这些勇士不该落得如此下场
They are brave men who deserve better.
但我们现在必须得顾全大局
We got to look at the larger picture here.
抱歉 但恕我难以从命
I'm sorry, but I can't go along with this.
如有必要 我会直接向国防部部长申诉
I'll appeal directly to the Secretary of Defense if I have to.
这个计划已经由国防部长批准了
This has been cleared through the SecDef.
战斗机已经升空
The fighters are in the air,
就等你把坐标给他们
waiting for the coordinates that you're gonna provide.
我就问你一次
Now, I'm gonna ask you just once.
你到底服不服从我的命令
Are you gonna follow my orders or not?
回答我
I'm waiting.
快说
Come on.
一栋楼
A building...
仓库 在艾斯摩尔街和金斯利街交叉口
storage... Elsmore and Kingsley.
就那个仓库
That's the warehouse.
-没错 我发誓 -好了 好了
- Yes, I swear it! - All right, all right.
-我发誓 我发誓 -好了 好了
- I swear it, I swear it. - All right, all right, all right.
现在你只需要让我相信你没有在撒谎
Now, all you got to do is convince me you ain't lying.
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克在哪
Where's Isaac?
在这里
Over here.
你们看见没
Y'all see that?
那家伙是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now that there dude right there is a terrorist.
听见了吗 他和他的同伙
A'ight? And him and his men,
试图发动恐怖袭击
they're trying to launch some attacks
会害死很多人 可能是你们的妈妈
that'll kill a lot of people, and that's your moms,
姐妹 孩子 所有人
your sisters, your kids, all that.
他们还抓走了我弟弟
And they also got my brother,
但我知道在哪里 现在这么办
but I know where, so here's the play.
我们进去 救出艾瑞克
We go in, we grab Eric,
然后狠狠教训他们一顿
and then we lay some jihad on they asses.
不 这和我们没关系 艾萨克
No, this ain't got nothing to do with us, Is.
这是政♥府♥的事情 兄弟
This a government problem, brah.
这是我的事情 也就是你们的事情
It's my problem, which makes it your problem.
明白了吗
You understand?
明白吗
Understand?
我们是做生意的 艾萨克
We handle business, Is.
这不是生意
This ain't business.
我和兄弟们为什么要为艾瑞克铤而走险
Why should me and my people take a risk for Eric
他当年还背弃了我们
when he turned his back on us years ago?
说到这个
Speaking of which...
你最近对自己也不太忠实
you haven't been acting real loyal yourself lately.
可能你说得对 安德烈
Maybe you're right, Andre.
这样吧
Look, I'll tell you what.
我会给你们足够的回报 好吧
I'll make it worth your whiles. A'ight?
我会加倍给你们分成
I'll double your cuts.
每个人都加倍
Every one of you.
你这么做的话分不到一分钱了
You do that, you'll be left with almost nothing.
他还有他的弟弟
He'll still have his brother.
家人很重要 不是吗
Family's got to mean something, right?
否则做什么都没有意义了
Or else what's the point?
我还记得你们亲如兄弟时
I remember when you were all family,
你们愿意为彼此赴汤蹈火
when there wasn't anything you wouldn't do for each other...
但后来你们眼里只有生意
...before everything was just business.
管他的
What the hell.
让我们给那些贱♥人♥颜色看看
Let's give these bitches some payback.
好兄弟
My man.
好的 我们行动吧
A'ight, let's go.
奥马尔
Omar.
妮可
Nicole.
你得留在这里保护她
You got to hang back here with her.
什么
What?
这将是一场恶仗
This is about to be a war.
-不 -我不清楚
- No. - Right? I got no clue
这一次会有多险恶 但是我要去找艾瑞克
how ugly it's gonna get, but I'm-a go after Eric
-因为我爱他 -我不会眼睁睁地看着
- 'cause I love him. - No. I'm not just gonna stand here
你去救我丈夫
while you go off and save my husband.
艾瑞克牺牲了自己来救你
Eric gave himself up to save you.
如果你回去之后再遭遇什么不测
You go back in there and something happens to you,
那他的牺牲就白费了
his sacrifice means nothing.
你明白吗
You understand?
明白
Yeah.
兄弟
Brah...
照看好她
Take care of her.
艾萨克
Isaac.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表