剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
24小时:遗产
第一季 第八集
《24小时》前情提要
我们目前无法确认这是否是恐怖袭击
We can't confirm this was a terrorist act.
我们尚不清楚死亡人数
But we don't know how many lives were lost.
乔治华盛顿桥发生爆♥炸♥
目前尚未有具体可信的恐怖威胁
这是其中一个杀手做的
This is the work of one cell.
还有十四名杀手
There were 14 more cells,
他们必须同时发动袭击
and they must strike as one.
贾达拉·本·哈立德
但是没有U盘
But without the flash drive...
卡特会把解决方案送上门来
Carter will deliver the solution.
如果亨利·多诺万没有把
This wouldn't have happened
特种兵的信息给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就不会发生这些事情
if Henry Donovan hadn't given the Rangers' IDs to the terrorists.
我们都知道传统审讯是没办法让他开口的
We both know conventional methods won't get him to talk.
我们需要用强化审讯
We need to use enhanced interrogation.
我的人已经就位了 准备把亨利
My people are already in position to pick up Henry
带到秘密地点去
and take him to a black site.
快走
Go!
-我想知道是谁 -我们已经准备好出发了
- I want a name. - We're good to go.
托尼·阿梅达
什么情况
What is this?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
想要真♥相♥ 多诺万先生
Just the truth, Mr. Donovan.
岂有此理
This is crazy.
我儿子是参议员
My son is a U.S. Senator!
好吧
Okay.
如果我救不了我们 结局会非常糟
If I don't get us free, this thing ends real bad.
他们不会伤害我们的 好吗
They're not gonna hurt us, okay?
-他们需要我们 -他们要用我们引来艾瑞克
- They need us. - They need us to get to Eric.
到那时 就不再需要我们了
And when they do, they ain't gonna need us no more.
艾萨克·卡特
贾达拉抓了我的妻子
Jadalla has my wife.
还有我的哥哥
And he has my brother.
U盘里的潜伏杀手的名单
The flash drive containing the list
已经被毁了
of sleeper cells has been damaged
他需要找人修复
and he needs somebody to repair it.
你不是想让我去修复U盘吧
You're not actually asking me to repair the drive, are you?
我是想让你帮我毁了它
I'm asking you to help me destroy it.
安迪·夏洛维茨
我要和卡特去贾达拉那里
I'm going with Carter to Jadalla.
我不能让你们这么做
Can't let you do this.
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
艾瑞克·卡特
我马上把交换地点的GPS坐标发给你
I'm sending you GPS coordinates for the exchange.
艾瑞克 艾瑞克
Eric. Oh, Eric.
宝贝 还有我哥
Baby. My brother! Now!
带她去反恐组 艾萨克
Get her to CTU, Isaac.
-不 艾瑞克 -快走
- No! Eric! - Go! Go!
在卡特妻子和哥哥跑远之前找到他们
Find Carter's wife and brother before they get too far.
把他们干掉
And kill them.
以下事件发生于晚上7:00到晚上8:00间
事件实时发生
如果你刚打开电视
If you are just joining us,
乔治华盛顿桥疑似发生恐怖袭击
估计约有187人死亡
乔治华盛顿桥上发生了一起
there has been a terrible explosion
可怕的爆♥炸♥事件
on the George Washington Bridge.
具体情况还在调查
Details are still coming in,
但据悉...
but we are told that there are...
长官 洛克探员在线上
Sir? I've got Agent Locke on the line.
你跑哪里去了
Where the hell you been?
你一声不吭地离开大楼了
You logged out of the building without telling anyone.
我跟艾瑞克·卡特起了冲突
I had a run-in with Eric Carter.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
第八大道和M街交叉口的停车场
Parking lot at 8th and M Street.
我之前在跟踪安迪
I was following Andy.
跟踪安迪·夏洛维茨 为什么
Following And... A-Andy Shalowitz? Why?
卡特说那个有潜伏杀手名单的
Carter said the flash drive
U盘数据被毁了
with the list of sleeper cells is damaged.
好吧
Okay.
贾达拉·本·哈立德抓了卡特的妻子
Jadalla Bin-Khalid took Carter's wife
卡特打算用自己和安迪来交换
and Carter traded himself and Andy.
他想利用安迪破坏U盘
He's using Andy to sabotage the drive,
彻底删除潜伏杀手名单
permanently erase the list of sleepers.
但是他们得知道贾达拉一旦知道
But they got to know Jadalla's gonna kill them both
他们干了什么一定会杀了他俩的
the second he realizes what they've done.
简直是自杀
It's suicide.
他们知道
They know.
如果我们追踪他们
If we can track them,
就可以直接找到贾达拉
they'll lead us right to Jadalla.
原地待命 我派一队战术小队去跟你汇合
Stay in place, I'll dispatch a tac team to meet you.
然后搞清楚卡特去哪里了
Then we'll try to find where Carter went.
他开着他那辆深红色的福特皮卡车
He was driving his dark red Ford pickup.
大概二十分钟之前从这离开的
Left here about 20 minutes ago.
收到 洛克探员
Copy that, Agent Locke.
我会从你的地点进行卫星反向追踪
I'll backtrack satellite from your position.
安迪·夏洛维茨居然去执行自杀性任务
Andy Shalowitz on a suicide mission.
太难以置信了
That's hard to believe.
什么意思
Meaning what?
没看出来他还有这种勇气
He's not exactly known for his fortitude.
可能你把他深爱且赖以生存的工作剥夺了
Yeah, maybe he decided he had nothing left
他觉得自己没什么好留恋的了
after you took a job he loved and lived for.
抱歉 长官
Sorry... sir.
安迪
Andy.
安迪
Andy.
你得镇定一点
I need you to keep it together.
好吗
Okay?
我正在努力
Tr-Trying.
你们俩都闭嘴
你
Now, you.
修复U盘 恢复里面的数据
Fix the flash drive. Recover the data on it.
我需要我的电脑
I-I need my laptop.
里面有恢复数据的程序
It has the data recovery programs on it.
你要把你电脑里的
You're going to walk my friend through
所有程序都跟我朋友介绍一遍
every program you have on this laptop.
懂了吗
You understand?
艾萨克 我们得回去
Isaac, we have to go back.
去帮帮艾瑞克
Try to help Eric.
艾瑞克让我照顾好你 我就照办
Eric told me to take care of you, so that's what I'm doing.
我要带你去安全的地方
I'm getting you safe.
他们会杀了他的
They're gonna kill him.
你能忍♥受得了吗
You can live with that?
你觉得呢
What you think?
我要忍♥受许多我不喜欢的事情
I got to live with a lot of things I don't like.
你说你爱我
You told me you loved me.
也许你就是想让他死
Maybe you want him gone.
你为什么要说这种疯话
Why would you say something crazy like that?
因为我从不知道你会临阵脱逃
Because I've never known you to run.
而你现在就是在逃
And that's what you're doing,
你这是在抛弃你弟弟
you're turning your back on your brother.
你知道如果你需要他 他一定会帮你
You know if you ever needed him, he would be there for you.
无论艾瑞克要付出多大代价 他都会帮你
No matter what Eric had to do, he would be there for you.
那你想让我怎么做
So what do you want me to do?
我们不知道他们把他抓到哪里去了
We don't know where they took him.
我们也没有任何办法
We ain't got no play here.
艾萨克
Isaac!
我们得快逃
We got to move.
快 快跑
Come on. We got to move!
快
Come on!
妮可 你没事吧
Nicole, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我们得通知反恐组
We need to call CTU.
绝对不行
Hell no.
不行
Nah.
听我说
Look...
艾瑞克把你送我这来就是因为信不过那些人
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表