剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
因为贾达拉·本·哈立德和他的追随者
Listen, my entire squad is dead
我的整个小队成员都牺牲了
because of Jadalla Bin-Khalid and his followers,
我就应该参与到底
so I deserve to see this through,
保证他们不会再杀害其他人
to keep them from killing anyone else.
你说得对 你也加入突击队
You're right. You're on the team.
洛克 十分钟之后再给我汇报
Locke, circle back with me in ten.
出发吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我得走了
I have to go.
等等 阿米拉
Wait. Amira.
你知不知道我们的宗教信仰究竟是为了什么
Do you know what our religion is really about?
我们为什么要祷告
The reason we pray?
为了家庭以及和平
Family and peace.
那才是我们所追寻的
That is what we seek.
其他的都是曲解
Anything else is a twisted perversion.
别让你哥哥带你在歧途上越走越远
Don't let your brother lead you down the wrong path.
我养育你不是让你做这些的
I raised you better than this.
我得走了
I have to go.
等等 别走 阿米拉
Wait, stop. Amira...
阿米拉
Amira.
他对你说了什么 是吗
He said something to you, didn't he?
他就是这样的
That's how he is.
即使没人问问题也想要说教
Always trying to be heard when no one asked any questions.
别理他
Ignore him.
他很担心
He's worried.
现在知道担心了
Now he's worried?
我们是他的孩子 哈桑
We're his children, Khasan.
我们长大的时候他尽过责任吗
Was he there for us when we were growing up?
没有
No.
他只会靠提高音量
He only came around to raise his voice,
怒气冲冲
puff his chest,
用打来管教我们
and beat us into behaving.
还是你已经忘记了
Or have you forgotten?
阿米拉 这是我们表现得时刻
Hey, Amira, this is our moment.
没时间犹豫
This is no time for doubt.
爸爸 我最后再请求你
Dad, I'm asking you one last time...
求你把他们想知道的说出来吧
...please tell them what they want to know.
协助他们找到那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Help them find these terrorists.
如果你因为任何原因觉得隐瞒事实
If for any reason you think that by holding back
是为了保护我 你错了
you're protecting me, you're wrong.
如果这些袭击发生了
Because if these attacks happen,
我和你一样会双手沾满鲜血
whatever blood is on your hands will be on mine, too.
那么
So...
儿子 我
Son, I...
我没办法告诉他们我压根不了解的事情
I can't tell them something I don't know anything about.
约翰 你能出来一下吗
John, can you come out for a minute, please?
抱歉 我说不动他
I'm sorry, I can't get to him.
或许我们有办法 我刚听基思说
We might be okay. I just heard from Keith.
艾瑞克·卡特在执行的一项行动中
An operation Eric Carter is running
得到了一个很有希望的线索
has turned up a promising lead.
没有你父亲的帮助我们或许也能找到贾达拉
We may be able to find Jadalla without your father's help.
反恐组正要开展行动
CTU's launching an operation.
基思刚问我要不要和他一起监督行动
Keith's asked if I'll oversee it with him.
我不确定究竟是你离不开这地方
I don't know if it's you that can't do without this place
还是他们离不开你
or them who can't do without you.
我是参议员约翰·多诺万
This is Senator John Donovan.
妮拉·麦兹拉妮的简报还没结束吗
Nilaa Mizrani-- is she done with her debriefing yet?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
麻烦告诉她我想见她
Please tell her I'd like to see her.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是洛克 说吧
This is Locke. Go ahead.
正在上传卫星图像和建筑图纸给你
Uploading satellite feed and property schematics to you now.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
看起来你是今天外勤行动的
You seem to be the only one running point
唯一一个负责人
for field operations today.
安迪在哪
Where's Andy?
我觉得你最好亲自去问他
I think you better ask him yourself.
好的 让他听
Okay, put him on.
稍等 为你转接
Hold on, I'll transfer you.
我是安迪
This is Andy.
现在什么情况
What the hell is going on?
你为什么不负责行动
Why aren't you point on this?
马林斯收回了我的权限
Mullins revoked my clearance.
他知道是我把机密导弹的图纸
He knows I'm the one that gave Eric Carter
给了艾瑞克·卡特
the classified missile specs.
有人可能会觉得我的行为处于勇气
Some might consider what I did an act of courage.
勇气
Courage?
对 你倒是可以再多一些勇气
Yeah, something you could've used a little bit more of.
我得挂了
I got to go.
妮拉
Nilaa.
我质疑了你的忠诚 对不起
I questioned your loyalty. I'm sorry...
约翰
John.
丽贝卡告诉我 是你坚信我是无辜的
Rebecca told me you were the one who knew I was innocent.
你告发了你的父亲
That you turned in your father.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
是 有的
Uh, yeah, there is.
希望你能帮我和政党主席安排一次会面
If you can reach out to the party chair and set up a meeting.
我想要亲自告诉他
I want to be able to tell him in person
我要退出竞选
that I'm withdrawing from the race.
好的 我立刻安排
Yes, I'll set that right up.
他们快要找到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了吗
Are they any closer to finding these terrorists?
我想是的
I think so.
也许这一切会很快结束的
Maybe this will all be over soon.
阿米拉
Amira.
准备好最后的炸♥药♥桶
Get the last barrels ready.
笨蛋
Idiot.
你制成了吗
You have it?
我找不到雷酸
I couldn't get ahold of fulminic acid,
因此我混合了两单位硝酸
so I combined two parts nitric acid,
和两单位乙醇
two parts alcohol.
你还需要加入一单位汞
You'll still need to combine it with one part mercury.
巨大的冲击力依旧会引发爆♥炸♥
A strong concussive force will still set it off,
但在运输途中会更稳定
but it'll be more stable during transport.
很好
This is good.
你很沉默
You're quiet.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
这比我想象的更艰难
This is harder than I thought it would be.
是因为德鲁的事吗
Because of what happened with Drew?
我们越界了 是不是
We crossed a line there, didn't we?
是我父亲
It's my father.
他突然过来了
He showed up here all of a sudden.
他在这里吗
H-he's in the house?
哈桑把他绑起来了
Khasan tied him up.
他对我们很生气
He's so angry with us.
而且他身体不好 大卫 他有糖尿病
And he's not well, David; he's got diabetes.
抱歉 我不明白
I-I'm sorry, I'm not, I'm not getting this.
哈桑为什么把他绑起来了
W-why would Khasan tie him up?
爸爸知道我们在做什么
Papa knows what we're doing.
他不同意
And he doesn't approve.
说我们曲解了宗教信仰
Says we're perverting our religion.
玷污了我们的家庭
Disgracing our family.
阿米拉 你不必这么做
Amira, you don't have to do this.
我们现在还可以退出
We can leave now.
就此刻
Right now.
我们可以像以前说好的那样在一起
W-we can be together like we used to talk about.
不可能了
That's not an option.
你不用再害怕你哥了
Listen, you don't have to be afraid of your brother anymore.
你为他已经做得够多了
You've done more than enough for him.
他会理解的
He'll just have to understand.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表