剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, John.
抱歉打扰 夫人
Excuse me, Ma'am.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
她在这里
She's in here.
我让他们扣押她之前装好了视频和音频设备
I had them set up video and audio before they sequestered her.
你的客人们在外面等你
Your guests are expecting you outside;
你应该回去找他们
you should get back to them.
不 我得看着这个
No. I-I need to see this.
好吧
Okay.
你知道为什么我要找你谈吗
Do you know why I asked to talk to you?
我正等你告诉我
I'm waiting for you to tell me.
请坐
Take a seat.
我还是站着吧
I'd rather stand.
在过去几小时内
Over the last few hours,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害了四名击毙本·哈立德的特种兵
terrorists killed four of the Rangers who took out Bin-Khalid.
这是一份我的服务器日志
This is a copy of my server log.
高亮的子程序部分
The highlighted subroutine
包含了那些特种兵的证人保护计划信息
contains the WITSEC information on those Rangers.
它在25天前清晨六点零五分
It was accessed 25 days ago at 6:05 a.m.
由你的IP地址被访问
from your I.P. address.
妮拉 我们认识很久了
Nilaa, we've known each other a long time.
我不希望是你做的 所以请解释给我听
I don't want this to be you, so help me understand.
你和谁是一伙的
Who are you working with?
先是盖奇想把我和某座激进清♥真♥寺扯上关系
First Gage tries linking me to some radical mosque,
现在你又说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
now you're calling me a terrorist?
这不是我♥干♥的
Well, it wasn't me.
光这么说不够
You need to do better than that.
当时我不在竞选总部
I wasn't at campaign headquarters then.
我每天早上做完祷告后 六点就去跑步
I take a run every morning at 6:00, right after I pray.
我在华盛顿期间 这两样从不落下
I never miss either one when I'm in D.C.
给我看你的路线
Show me your route.
我们查查能否确认
We'll see if we can confirm it.
哈里斯老师
Mr. Harris?
你说我可以过来听你讲解考卷
You said I could come by to go over my test.
她会走开的
She'll go away.
万一她听到水龙头声音了呢
Not if she heard the faucet.
哈里斯老师
Mr. Harris?
等一下 来了
Hold on, I'm-I'm coming.
等一下
Wait!
格蕾丝 抱歉 我完全走神了
Hey, Grace, uh, sorry, I-I completely spaced.
我现在正辅♥导♥另一名学生
I'm working with another, uh, student right now.
明天再说吧
So maybe we can do this tomorrow.
你还好吗 哈里斯老师
Are you all right, Mr. Harris?
你的手
Your hand.
我摔了一个烧杯
Oh, I'm not, I-I dropped a beaker.
一定是清理的时候把自己划伤了
I-I must've cut myself cleaning it up.
没事的
It's nothing.
所以明天见
So, I'll see you tomorrow.
她能看出来我在撒谎
She could tell that I was lying to her.
-我不觉得 -我们得把他弄出去
- I don't think so. - We have to get him out of here.
不行 我们得等到天黑
No, we need to wait until it's dark.
动作快点 在有人看见他之前搞定
Quick, before someone sees him.
天啊
My god.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们也不知道 我们只是看到他躺在这
We don't know. We just saw him lying here.
来人啊 来人帮忙
Help! Somebody help!
出事了
Something's going on over here.
快打911
Get on the phone, call 911.
直到比赛后 我父亲让我坐下
...until my dad sits me down after the game,
说 "儿子
and-and he says, uh, "Son,
停在三垒和三振出局一样糟糕
stopping at third base is no better than striking out.
如果你想要有所作为
If you want to make a difference,
你就得完成全垒打”
you got to bring it home."
有了你们11月的支持 我们会...
With your support in November, we'll be...
继续检查交通摄像头
Keep checking traffic cams,
当地商店的监控录像
surveillance from local businesses,
任何能够证明妮拉如她所说在外面跑步
anything that could prove Nilaa was out running
亨利
Henry.
所以 你就在聚会已经开始后溜进来
So, you just slip in after the party's already started,
然后不打一声招呼就就进房♥间了吗
and then disappear behind closed doors without so much as a "Hello"?
你好
Hello.
-我很抱歉 -不用抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Now, don't be sorry.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what the hell's going on.
反恐组有点情况
There was a situation at CTU.
这个情况
And this, um, situation,
和我儿子的竞选经理有关吗
did it have something to do with my son's campaign manager?
亨利 你知道我不能谈这个
Henry, you know I can't talk about this.
我刚刚发现她被扣押了
I just found out she's under lockdown.
你真的觉得我会不知道
Do you honestly think I don't know
在我自己的房♥子里发生了什么吗
what's going on in my own house?
丽贝卡
Now, Rebecca,
无论发生了什么 如果影响到约翰的竞选
whatever is going on, if it affects John's campaign,
你得告诉我最新情况
you need to bring me up to speed.
卡特还有两分钟就到 我派了人手盯着
Carter's two minutes out. I've got eyes on sight.
马林斯让我给艾瑞克·卡特的老婆
Mullins asked me to pull up a cell phone conversation
查一个手♥机♥通话
for Eric Carter's wife.
但是我找不到
But I can't find it.
那是因为国安局还没有
That's because NSA hasn't captured it yet
从电♥话♥公♥司♥的服务器中找到
from the phone company servers.
但是 如果我们直接进入系统
But, look, if we go into the system directly
查出接通那通电♥话♥的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
and I.D. the cell tower that handled the call...
定位
...文件未找到
运行
等待...
所以 你和洛克之间是怎么回事
So, um, what's going on with you and Locke?
他和我分手了
He broke it off.
他觉得如果被发现的话 会毁了他的事业
Thought if it got out, it'd screw up his career.
天啊 他活在哪个年代啊
Geez, what year is he living in?
但是 私下讨论
But, you know, behind closed doors,
决定升职人选时
when promotions are being handed out,
的确会有影响
it-it matters.
至少汤姆是这么认为的
That's what Tom thinks, anyway.
定位
...文件未找到
运行
等待...
文件已找到
好了
There it is.
解完压缩你就可以发出去了
You can send it as soon as it decompresses.
谢了
Thanks.
受限制的
反恐组消息
马上回来
Be right back.
反恐组消息
罗优 是我 爱莎
Royo, it's me, Aisha.
怎么了
What's up?
我不喜欢她看我的眼神
I don't like the way she been looking at me.
也许她知道了什么
Maybe she knows something.
你想让我现在就解决了她吗
You want me to do her right now?
不
No.
等罗优打给我 知道艾萨克被解决了再动手
Not until Royo calls and we know Isaac's taken care of.
我知道你对分成不太满意
I know you ain't down with the split,
一直都是 或许我能做得更好
never have been. Maybe I can do better.
-你 -所以我最开始才会联♥系♥你
- You? - That's why I reached out to you in the first place,
促成了这笔交易
put this deal together.
如果艾萨克不能从这次会面中平安归来
If Isaac doesn't make it back from this meeting,
我也不会很伤心的
wouldn't be a lot of tears.
艾萨克
怎么了吗
Something wrong?
没事 我要打个电♥话♥
No. I just, um, I had to make a phone call.
打给谁
To who?
你应该低调一点
You're supposed to be laying low.
把那个给我
Why don't you give me that.
你认真的吗
You serious?
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
没问题
No.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表