剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
Eric brought you to me because those people cannot be trusted.
好的 那你在给谁打电♥话♥
Okay. So who you calling, then?
给我的弟兄们打电♥话♥
I'm-a call my crew.
我要让他们带上所有的枪♥支♥和武器
I'm-a tell them, bring every burner, every weapon we got.
同时 让这小子告诉我们
Meantime, this dude gonna tell us
他们把艾瑞克抓哪去了
where they took Eric.
他们惹错人了
They messed with the wrong people.
你以为你这么对我还能全身而退吗
You think you can do this to me and just get away clean?
我有权有势
I'm a powerful man.
你逃不掉的
This will catch up to you.
你还年轻
You're young.
这可是会判一个漫长的无期徒刑的
That's gonna make for a very long life sentence.
你现在还有机会收手
There is still a chance for you to stop this.
跟你们的人谈谈
Talk to your people.
谢了 基思
Thanks, Keith.
有什么消息立刻通知我
Let me know as soon you have any news.
也许多诺万先生知道些
Maybe Mr. Donovan here knows something
能帮我们及时抓到贾达拉的信息
that could help us catch Jadalla in time.
你多久能准备好
How soon until you're ready?
快了 给他的医学预检就快结束了
We're close, we're almost done with his medical screens.
你丈夫离这有多远
How far away is your husband?
几分钟的时间
Minutes.
我调查了你
I've been able to learn about you.
你从哪里来
Where you came from,
毒品 暴♥力♥
the drugs, the violence.
我以前也像你一样
I was just like you once.
迷茫 躁动
Lost, unsettled.
被西方所诱惑
Seduced by the West.
你一点也不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道堕落
I know decadence.
你哥也是
So does your brother.
他看你老婆的眼神
The way he looks at your wife...
我以前一直都看不清♥真♥理
I was so blind to the truth.
直到我父亲去世
Until my father died.
直到你杀害了他
Until you murdered him.
我应该谢谢你
I should thank you.
谢谢我
Thank me?
因为你 我今天才会站在这里
You're the reason I'm here today.
完成我父亲的梦想
Fulfilling my father's dream.
贾达拉
Jadalla.
接下来发生的所有事情都是你的错
All of what's going to happen now is your fault.
电脑没问题
The laptop is clean.
上面没有能毁坏U盘的东西
There's nothing on it that could damage the flash drive.
我们可以继续了
We can proceed.
恢复数据
Recover the data.
U盘内容检查
怎么了
What's happening?
他触发了病毒
He has triggered a virus
清空了U盘
to erase the flash drive.
放松
Relax.
我不会开枪的
I'm not going to shoot you.
这只是个诱饵
This was a decoy.
真的U盘很安全
The real flash drive is safe.
现在哈米德知道你的病毒在哪
And now that Hamid knows where your virus is,
他可以把病毒禁用
he can disable it.
而你可以为我们恢复名单
You'll recover the list for us.
我...我不会这么做的
I... I won't.
我不会这么做的
I won't-won't do it.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我说
I said,
我不会帮你恢复你的文件的
I won't help you recover your files.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
甘愿牺牲
Willing to die.
但是
But...
你愿意被大卸八块吗
...are you willing to be taken apart,piece by piece?
别伤害他
Leave him alone!
是我的主意
It was my plan, okay?
如果你想要伤害谁的话 冲我来
If you want to hurt somebody, hurt me!
停下 求求你
Stop! Please!
不
Oh, no!
求求你 停下
Please! Stop!
-贾达拉 -我会做的
- Jadalla! - I'll do it!
-我会做的 -告诉我你要做什么
- I'll do it! - Tell me what it is you'll do.
我会恢复那个名单的
I will recover the list.
包扎好他的伤口
Take care of his wound.
哈米德让病毒失效后
As soon as Hamid is through disabling the virus,
我们就再次开始
we'll begin again.
-约翰 -他在哪
- John. - Where is he?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-我要见我爸 -听我说 亨利没事
- I want to see my father. - Listen to me, Henry's all right.
你可以见他 但是我希望你先听我解释
You can see him, but I want you to hear me out first.
听你解释 然后你就能说服我
Hear you out? So that you can try to convince me
让你折磨他吗 不 丽贝卡
to let you torture him? No, Rebecca.
如果他知道如何联♥系♥贾达拉·本·哈立德
If he knows how to get in contact with Jadalla Bin-Khalid,
我们必须查问出来
we need to find out.
不能以这种方式 不能 丽贝卡 不行
Not like this. Not like this, Rebecca! No!
你父亲被注射一种
Your father will be given a chemical
刺♥激♥大脑的痛觉感受器的化学物质
that stimulates the pain receptors in his brain.
他身体上不会受到伤害
He will not be physically harmed.
我要再和他谈谈
I want to talk to him again.
-再和他谈谈... -不 不会有用的
- Talk to him again... - No, that is not gonna make a difference.
他还是会告诉你那套说辞
He's just going to tell you the same lies.
我们已经没时间了
And we are already out of time.
你看到桥上发生的爆♥炸♥了 约翰
You saw what happened on the bridge, John.
那些车里有很多家庭
There were families in those cars.
父母带着孩子
Children with their parents.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正在策划更多的袭击
And the terrorists are planning more attacks.
约翰 你真的觉得
John, do you really believe
这场审讯理由不正当吗
that this interrogation isn't justified?
如果发生更多袭击 你还能坦然站出来
If there are more attacks, can you honestly stand up
告诉那些受害者的家庭 是你过不了
and tell the families of those victims that this was a line
-心理这道坎吗 -丽贝卡
- that you couldn't cross? - Oh, Rebecca.
当审讯结束 他会用他的双腿
When this is over, he's gonna walk out of here
毫发无损地离开这里
on his own two feet, in perfect health.
纽约的受害者可没法这样
Unlike the people in New York.
我要看到他没受伤害
I want to see that he's okay.
好吧
All right.
我们得开始了 约翰
We need to begin, John.
-约翰 -好吧
- John. - All right.
我看你倒是能这么快就组织审讯
I see that you were able to organize this really quick.
不是吗
Weren't you?
知道该找谁
Knew the people to call.
因为你做过这等事 是吗
'Cause you've done this before, haven't you?
以后在办公室再谈
Another day at the office.
性质不同 约翰
It's not like that, John.
看着你我都觉得好陌生
I look at you and I don't even know who you are anymore.
我追踪卡特的卡车到达换乘点
I followed Carter's truck to the exchange site
贾达拉把他和安迪转移到一辆面包车上
where Jadalla transferred him and Andy into a van,
但是我无法跟踪那辆面包车
but I'm having trouble following the van.
他们用立交桥做掩护
They're using overpasses for cover.
继续追踪
Keep looking.
你们关系好吗
You guys close?
你和安迪
You and Andy?
不怎么熟
I barely know him.
玛丽安娜 看
Mariana. Look.
贾达拉的面包车 这个方向掩护很少
Jadalla's van. Not a lot of cover in that direction
我们应该能够追踪他们
so we should be able to track them.
感谢上帝 马林斯组长
Thank God. Director Mullins?
好消息 再给我们五到十分钟
Good news. Give us another five or ten minutes,
有望得到安迪和卡特的位置
hopefully we'll have Andy and Carter's location.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表