剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
There's nothing I can do about that now.
如果你猜得没错
If you're right about her,
那得有人阻止她
someone needs to intervene.
先回座位上吧
Take your seat.
怎么了
What? What's going on?
有人袭击了杀死本·哈立德的
There's been an attack against the army rangers
陆军特种兵
who killed Bin-Khalid.
我刚刚确认了其中四个人都死了
I just confirmed four of them are dead.
还有他们的家人
Their families, too.
安迪 我需要追踪一个一次性手♥机♥的方位
Andy, I need geospatial tracking on a burner phone.
独♥立♥完成 不要让反恐组的任何一个人知道
Independent and undetectable by anyone in CTU.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
为什么要保密
Why undetectable?
马林斯不知道这件事吗
Does-does Mullins not know about this?
只有组长级别的人有权限
Only director-level personnel had access
知道这个小队成员的身份 包括我和基思
to the squad's identities, including me and... Keith.
等一下 你是说...
Wait a minute. Are you saying...?
你是什么意思
Wh-what... What are you saying?
我是说有可能是基思泄露了他们的信息
I'm saying that it's possible that Keith gave up the rangers.
所以这件事得秘密进行
So we need to do this in secret.
-好吧 但是如果你想错了呢 -我没有
- Okay. But what if you're wrong about this? - I'm not.
这些特种兵身上发生的事
And what happened to those rangers,
还仅仅只是开始 还有更糟糕的事要发生
it's just the start of something worse.
未来将会发生袭击
There's some kind of attack coming.
可以继续了吗
Ready to dive back in?
事实上 约翰的竞选出现了点问题
Actually, something just came up with John's campaign.
有办公室可以让我用一会吗
Is there an office I can use for a little while?
就用会议室吧
Yeah, take the conference room.
-谢谢了 基思 -不客气
- Thanks, Keith. - Sure.
华盛顿东南部
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
艾瑞克 这是要干什么
Eric, what is this?
我要保证你的安全
I'm getting you safe.
-不 艾瑞克 怎么回事 -听我说 妮可
- Hell, no, Eric. What is this?! - Listen, listen, Nicole.
我不能把你交给警方 好吗
I can't take you to the police, okay?
我也不能把你交给联调局
I can't take you to the FBI,
因为里面有本·哈立德的人
because Bin-Khalid's people are in the system.
我们离开这一切是有原因的
We left all this for a reason!
这是我能想到的唯一可行的办法了
This is the only thing that makes sense to me right now.
艾萨克不属于任何一方 他有枪还有人手
Isaac's not on anyone's books. He's got guns, he's got men.
他可以保护你 妮可
He can protect you, Nicole.
他还是家人
And he's still family.
你觉得因为他是你弟弟
You think because he's your brother,
他就能忘了发生过的事吗
he's just gonna forget what happened?
艾瑞克 我们走吧
Eric, let's go.
走啊
Let's go!
艾萨克
Isaac.
看起来你的早上过得很糟
Looks like you had a rough morning.
你来这里干什么
The hell are you doing here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我的帮助
My help?
你小子可真有种
Damn, boy, you got a pair on you.
我服役时做过的事回来找上我了
Some things I did in the service are coming back around,
有人想要杀我
and there's people are trying to kill me.
这跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me, though?
那些人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
These men are terrorists,
艾萨克 他们会害死很多人
Isaac, and they're gonna kill a lot of people.
我得阻止他们 但是...
I have to try and stop them, but...
首先我得保证妮可的安全
First I need to make sure Nicole is safe,
所以我需要你保护她
so I need you to protect her.
那你去向你的政♥府♥寻求保护
Right, so go ask your government.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
因为政♥府♥中有人和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是一伙的
'Cause someone in the government's working with the terrorists.
你看 我一直在告诉你
See? I've been telling you your whole life
你只能相信自己人
you can only trust your own.
-看看你 看看你现在 -就告诉我
- Look at you. Look at you now. - Just tell me, okay?
你到底照不照顾妮可 因为...
Are you gonna take care of Nicole, or not, 'cause...
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on.
你就这样若无其事跑回来 你抢了我女朋友
So you finna come here like this after you stole my girl
跑去玩你童子军那套
and ran off to play boy scout.
去为国奋战 这一切深深伤害了父亲
Fight for your country. After what it did to the old man.
也伤害了我们
Did to us.
我现在就应该把你埋在这里
See, what I should do is bury your ass right here and now.
我知道 艾萨克
I get it, Isaac.
我知道 好吗
I get it, okay?
如果我站在你的角度 我也会做同样的事
If I was in your shoes, I'd do the exact same thing.
我也会有同样的感受
I'd feel the exact same way.
就算不是为了我 就当是为了妮可
If you're not gonna do it for me, do it for Nicole.
-所以你现在要来这套了 -拜托 艾萨克
- So now you're going there. - Isaac, please.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
A'ight.
不要告诉任何人她在哪 好吗
No one can know where she is, okay?
追杀我的那些人 他们不是善类
These people after me, they're serious.
我也不是
So am I.
卡特
Carter.
格里姆斯给你打电♥话♥的时候 他在纽贝里的教堂
When Grimes called you, he was at church and Newberry.
我们从那追踪他
We'll track him forward from there.
知道了 我这就过去
All right, I got it. I'll head that way.
我一找到他就联♥系♥你
I'll contact you as soon as we locate him.
-听着 妮可 -我知道
- Listen, Nicole. - I know.
你非去不可
You need to do this.
-万事小心 艾瑞克 -宝贝 我会的
- Just be careful, Eric. - Baby, I will.
我会的
I will, okay?
我会的 我爱你
I will. I love you.
去吧 去吧
Okay? Go. Go.
走吧
Come on.
好了 我用卫星画面存档
Okay, I've tracked Grimes forward in time
追踪到格里姆斯了
using archive satellite footage.
我调遣了一架市区无人机前往他的当前位置
I've just rerouted a metro area drone to his current location.
你确定这事不会被反恐组的人发现吧
And you're sure no one at CTU can detect we're doing this?
拜托 反制措施可是我写的
Please. I wrote the countermeasure myself.
格里姆斯正在上公交车
All right, Grimes is getting on a bus.
能看出来是哪辆公交吗
Can you I.D. the bus?
正在查 添加无人机画面 生成4D图景
Doing it. Adding drone coverage and generating a 4D environment.
卡特
Carter.
找到了 格里姆斯刚上了一辆13路公交车
Yeah. Grimes just got on the number 13 bus,
向联合火车站方向往东行驶
heading east towards Union Station.
好 有进展再通知我
Okay, call me when you know more.
安迪 盯住他
Andy? Stay on him.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
亲爱的 我们在路上了
Hey, hon. We're headed over now.
我有哈利维斯的好消息
I got good news about the Haliwells.
听着 约翰
Listen, John.
反恐组出了点状况 我不能去募捐会了
There's a situation at CTU, I can't make the fund-raiser.
什么
What?
我很抱歉 我知道这很重要
I'm sorry. I know how important this is.
丽贝卡 不管那边发生了什么
Rebecca. Whatever's going on over there,
都跟你没关系了
it's not your job anymore.
等到我能解释的时候 你就会明白了
I promise as soon as I can explain, you'll understand.
-不 你现在就解释 -我不能
- No. No. Uh, I want you to explain it now. - I can't.
不能在电♥话♥里说
Not over the phone.
好吧
Okay.
那我想个办法
I'll, um, I'll figure this out on our end.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
她来不了了
She, uh, can't make it.
约翰 整个活动都是以丽贝卡得奖为主的
John, we built the event around Rebecca getting the medal.
捐款的人是来看她的
The donors are coming to see her.
看来我要比以往更迷人才行
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to be more charming than usual.
他们会在其他活动上见到她的
They will get to meet her at another event.
或许是我多事了 但是我必须要问
Look, I may be overstepping, but I have to ask.
丽贝卡真的会放弃自己的事业吗
Is Rebecca having second thoughts about giving up her career?
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表