剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
24小时:遗产
第一季第二集
《24小时》前情提要
Previously on 24...
六个月前 美国特种部队
Six months ago, U.S. Special forces
对易卜拉欣·本·哈立德的基地发起了进攻
launched an assault on the compound of Ibrahim Bin-Khalid,
击毙了他与其他八名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Killing him and eight members of his terrorist organization.
受勋游骑兵 艾瑞克·卡特
本·哈立德的人找到我们了
Bin-Khalid's people found us.
它在哪
Where is it?
谢赫·本·哈立德的匣子
A strongbox that belongs to Sheik Bin-Khalid,
被人从基地拿走了
taken from his compound
就是你们突袭基地并杀死他那天晚上
the night your squad came and killed him.
-卡特 -我们整个小队都暴露了
- Carter? - We're blown. The whole squad.
只剩格里姆斯和我了
Grimes and I are the only ones left.
前反恐组组长 丽贝卡·英格拉姆
已经有三个人知道了我们的新名字
Three people had access to our new names.
中情局局长
The directors of CIA,
国安局局长和反恐组现任主管基思·马林斯
NSA and CTU, which is now Keith Mullins.
是你选我做你的继任者的
You're the one who chose me as your replacement.
你要相信我能做好
You need to trust me to do the job.
丽贝卡 这是什么
Rebecca, what is this?
丽贝卡真的会放弃自己的事业吗
Is Rebecca having second thoughts about giving up her career?
你会成为很棒的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
You're gonna make a great first lady.
参议员 约翰·多诺万
也许她心中并不希望你当选
Maybe part of her doesn't want you to win
不希望改变一切
and have everything change.
你管得太多了
You're overstepping.
我觉得阿米拉要做什么事
I think Amira's gonna do something,
不好的暴♥力♥事件
bad, violent,
就在学校里
here at the school.
-德鲁看见我们的信息了 -什么
- Drew saw our messages. - What?!
阿米拉·杜达耶夫
他觉得你在跟别人策划袭击学校
He thinks you are planning an attack at the school with someone,
他不知道那个人是我
he doesn't know it's with me.
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
我要保证你的安全
I'm getting you safe.
妮可·卡特
艾萨克不属于任何一方 他有枪
Isaac's not on anyone's books, he's got guns,
还有人手 他可以保护你
he's got men, he can protect you.
你觉得因为他是你弟弟
You think because he's your brother
他就能忘了发生过的事吗
He's just gonna forget what happened?
但那个盒子里有某个东西
There is something inside that box.
他们在找它 告诉我盒子在哪里
And they're after it, so where is it?
本·格里姆斯
这是什么
What is it?
是张清单
It's a list.
是潜伏着的杀手
Sleeper cells.
一旦这些激活码传播出去
These codes go out,
他们就会在全国发动袭击
they launch attacks all over the country.
芯片在哪里
Where's the chip?
如果政♥府♥想要这张名单
Government wants this list,
就得付钱
They're gonna have to pay up.
拜托你别这么做
Please don't do this.
本
Ben!
以下事件发生于下午1:00到下午2:00间
事件实时发生
丽贝卡 我是卡特
Rebecca, it's Carter.
本逃走了
Ben got away.
告诉我你们还在追踪他
Please tell me you're still tracking him.
本来在追 他离开建筑工地后往东走了
We were, he left the construction site heading east,
但在第十三大街跟丢了
but we lost him on 13th.
我知道本·哈立德的人为什么想要匣子了
I found out why Bin-Khalid's people wanted the strongbox.
匣子里有个U盘
Inside there was a flash drive
里面是本·哈立德安插在这里的
containing a list of sleeper cells
潜伏恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名单
that Bin-Khalid set up here,
以及这些潜伏分子的激活码
along with all the codes to trigger their attacks.
大概有15至20名
It looked like 15, maybe 20 cells.
不过名单并没在我手上停留多久
But I didn't have the list for very long.
他说如果我们不满足他的要求
He said he'll sell it to the terrorists,
他就要把U盘卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
if we don't give him what he wants.
我还不知道他想要什么
I am still waiting to find out what that is.
你觉得他真的会这么做吗
Do you believe he'd really do that?
他很愤怒
He's angry,
而且情绪不稳
and he's unstable.
我信
I do.
我们这边会继续找他
We'll keep looking for him here.
联络到他随时告诉我们
Let us know if he makes contact.
好 我这就往第十三大街去
Yeah, I am heading over to 13th.
继续找格里姆斯
Keep looking for Grimes.
我去跟基思聊聊
I'm going to talk to Keith.
丽贝卡 这到底是怎么回事
Rebecca, what the hell's going on?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
-基思 听我说 -不 立刻放我出去
- Keith, listen to me. - No, let me out of here, now!
不行
I can't do that.
除非我确信我能相信你
Not until I know if I can trust you.
相信我
Trust me?
难道做出疯狂举动的人是我吗
Because I'm the one who's acted completely out of bounds?
击杀本·哈立德的那个特种兵小队成员
The ranger squad that killed Bin-Khalid
今早被袭击了
was attacked this morning.
其中四个人及他们的家人都被杀了
Four of them were murdered and their families.
-什么 -这些特种兵有新的身份
- What are... - The rangers were living under new identities
而且只有三个人知道
that only three people had access to,
中情局局长 国安局局长
The directors of CIA, NSA...
还有你
and you.
你觉得是我出♥卖♥♥♥他们的
And you think I gave them up?
不
No.
我不觉得
I don't.
但是我必须确定
But I have to be sure.
我想帮你洗清嫌疑 但是我需要你的帮助
I want to clear you, but I need your help.
-怎么帮 -我想进入反恐组的子网络
- How? - I want to get into the CTU's subnetwork
查出是谁访问了特种兵们的档案
to find out who accessed the rangers' files.
为此 我需要你的组长权限
To do that, I need your director's override.
我的权限
My override?
一旦我找到泄密者 我就能追查到
Once I identify the leak, I can track them back
整件事的幕后主使
to the people behind this.
基思 杀害特种兵只是个开始
Keith, killing the rangers is only the beginning.
这帮人正策划袭击整个国家
These people are planning attacks against this country.
我无法证实你所说的这些话
I have no way of verifying what you're telling me,
但是
but, what?
我却要给你任意使用系统的权限吗
I'm supposed to give you unfettered access to the system?
我编造这些有什么意义呢
Why would I make all this up?
你真认为我愿意做这个吗
Do you really think I want to be doing this?
我本该跟我丈夫在一起 基思
I'm supposed to be with my husband, Keith,
帮他竞选 赶紧把权限给我
helping him with his campaign, now give me the damned override
我好把你弄出去
so I can get you out of here
也让我的生活回到正轨
and get back to my life.
权限钥匙在我办公桌后面的私人保险箱里
The override key is in the personal safe behind my desk.
密♥码♥是206207
The code is 206-207.
谢谢
Thank you.
本
Ben!
我不会伤害你的
Look, I'm not gonna hurt you.
给你这件夹克的人
The man who gave you this jacket,
你看见他往哪边走了吗
did you see which way he went?
美国海军陆战队
哥们 你在哪服役的
Where'd you serve, man?
我去过阿富汗 也门
I was in Afghanistan, Yemen.
第75步兵团
75th infantry.
开路先锋特种兵
Rangers lead the way.
没错
That's right.
你要找的那个人
The man you're looking for
朝那个栅栏跑了
ran toward that fence,
铁轨旁边那个
near the railroad tracks.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我用马林斯的权限进到子系统了
Mullin's override got me into the subsystem,
但是我还是需要解锁
but I still need to parse the locks.
安迪 你到底能不能找出泄密的人
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表