剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
-什么 -我约五分钟后要向国家情报总监汇报
- What? - I'm briefing the DNI in about five minutes.
本·哈立德和他的计划这方面你是专家
You're the expert on Bin-Khalid and what he was planning.
我想你和我一起去
I want you there with me.
没问题
Of course.
我先去找下安迪
Let me talk to Andy for a sec.
好 我去会议室准备一下
Okay. I'll be in the conference room setting up.
安迪 能把亚历山大港袭击的档案调出来吗
Andy, can you pull all the files on the Alexandria attacks?
没问题 只要几分钟就好
Ye, no problem. It'll just take a few minutes.
把档案传送到主会议室
Port them over to the main conference room.
艾萨克 我是艾瑞克
Isaac, it's Eric.
既然你还能给我打电♥话♥
I guess since I'm hearing your voice,
说明你放弃了抢警♥察♥局的计划
you gave up on that police station idea.
是的 这事一言难尽 下次再说
Yeah, that's a long story. I'll tell you some other time.
妮可一直不接我电♥话♥
Look, Nicole's not answering her phone, man.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 听着
Yeah. Listen,
她可能不想让我...来告诉你
she probably wouldn't want me to... to tell you this,
但是她之前打给我 说她很担心
but she called, 'cause she was worried about
你的某任女朋友 兄弟
some girlfriend of yours, man.
她担心你是不是有什么麻烦了
She was afraid you were in some kind of trouble or something.
不是 你知道妮可的 兄弟
Nah, nah. You know, Nicole, man.
她总是对麻烦特别敏感
She could always smell trouble from a mile away.
她刚帮我从一场宫心计中解救出来
She just, uh, saved me from a little female drama is all.
现在没事了
It's all good.
好吧 她在哪
All right. Where is she?
她在我那里 安然无恙
She back at my place, safe and sound.
我刚完成一桩交易 正在回去的路上
I just finished up with some business. I'm heading back now.
艾萨克 你确定她没事吗
Isaac, you sure she's okay?
她很好
She good, bro.
行吗 你让我看着她 我照办了
All right? You asked me to watch her, that's what I'm doing.
我会让她打给你
I'll get her to call you.
好的 就这么办
Yeah, you do that.
反恐组
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
很高兴见到你 艾瑞克
Good to see you, Eric.
我得说 这里和也门那个地堡不太一样
Got to say, this is a little different from that bunker in Yemen.
这是国家反恐组总部
This is national CTU headquarters,
是神经中枢
the nerve center.
我记得你 在塔伊兹
I remember you from Taiz.
食物中毒 对吧
Food poisoning, right?
我永远撇不清了 是不是
I'm never gonna live that down, am I?
安迪 你今天救了我的命
Andy, you saved my life today.
好几次
A couple of times.
可能三次 谁在乎呢
Well, probably more like three, but who's counting, right?
失陪了
Excuse me.
我还没找到机会告诉你 对于你队友
I never had the chance to say how sorry I am,
我非常抱歉
about the men.
我知道他们和你情同手足
I know they were like brothers to you.
我希望我能告诉自己 他们不是白白牺牲的
I wish I could tell myself they didn't die in vain.
我真的很想抓住幕后黑手 丽贝卡
I really wanted to get the guys behind this, Rebecca.
事情还没完 但是事态可能会变得更复杂
It's not over yet, but things are gonna get crazy around here.
我要去参加一个会议
I have to head into a meeting.
我觉得基思想让你做简报
I'm guessing Keith wants you to debrief.
好的 但是首先 医务室在哪
Yeah, uh, but first, where's the infirmary?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事 我只是...
No, yeah, I just, um...
我想见见本
I just want to see Ben.
康纳探员 你能带艾瑞克去医务室吗
Agent Conner, can you take Eric to the infirmary?
-这边走 -谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
我把那些过滤器发给你看看
Hey, I sent over those filters for you to look at.
看看你的收件箱
Check your inbox.
什么 你已经看完了
What, you already went through them?
是的 我调整了一些参数
Yeah. I tweaked some parameters,
现在已经没问题了
so you're good to go.
你可以待会再谢我
Can thank me later.
我知道你觉得马林斯很想摆脱你
I know you think Mullins is looking to get rid of you.
你怎么知道我是怎么想的
How do you know what I think?
因为你的心事都写在脸上呢
Because whatever's on your mind hangs on you like a sign.
总之 你是对的
Anyway, you're right.
-是吗 -是的
- I am? - Yeah.
实际上 我刚来的时候
In fact, when I first got here,
马林斯让我把你每一次搞砸的事都报告上去
Mullins asked me to document every time you screwed up,
这样他就有理由让你离开
so he could have a reason to let you go.
你在监视我
You're spying on me?
如果我在监视你的话 我就不会告诉你了
You know, if I was, I wouldn't have told you.
但是你最好还是小心为上
But you might not want to screw up.
总监 先前本·哈立德的突击
Director, the initial raid against Bin-Khalid
是由于收到线报说他正在策划多次
was prompted by reports that he was planning multiple attacks
针对美国的袭击事件
against the United States.
我们以为在他能
We thought we'd taken him out
布置好杀手网络前把他除掉
before he was able to put that network in place.
既然他儿子已经拿到这份潜伏杀手的名单
Now that his son has acquired this list of sleeper cells,
他们多久后会行动
how long before they strike?
我们只能假设 这些杀手马上就会行动
We have to assume the cells are ready to go.
可能已经发动袭击了
Attacks may already be underway.
十分钟后 我会向总统报告
I'm speaking with the president in ten minutes.
他会想要了解最坏的情况 所以准备好
He's gonna want a worst-case scenario, so let's have it.
我让丽贝卡回应的
I'll let Rebecca respond.
本·哈立德的目标是
Bin-Khalid's goal was to
安插一个潜伏杀手网络
implant a network of sleeper cells
这些人包括国内支持者
consisting of homegrown sympathizers
以及持有伪造身份进入国内的
and foreign operatives entering the country
外国杀手
under false identities.
大概十五到二十组 每组都有特定的目标
15 to 20 cells, each with a specific target.
这是埃及亚历山大港
This is footage from the Al-Jegrad Market
杰拉德商场三年前的监控
in Alexandria, Egypt, three years ago.
这次袭击就是由本·哈立德
The attack was planned and executed
和他的手下组织并实施的
by Bin-Khalid and his men.
超过200人死亡
Over 200 people lost their lives,
包括十八名美国人
including 18 Americans.
你是说这次也可能会有这种情况
You're saying this is what we can expect here?
会有15次袭击
Multiplied by 15,
而且很有可能会同时发生
and likely coordinated to take place simultaneously.
如果发起类似的一系列袭击
If a series of attacks like these were launched,
后果将是毁灭性的
the effect could be devastating.
就如同本·哈立德先前宣称的灾难一般
The kind of apocalypse Bin-Khalid promised.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can we have a minute?
他跑不了的
He's not going anywhere.
好了
All right.
你说你能解决这一切 是什么意思
What did you mean, you can fix this?
你看见本·哈立德的手下
Did you see the guns
用的枪了吗 半自动手♥枪♥
Bin-Khalid's people were using, the semis?
没错 A120式
Yeah. A-120s.
是被改良过的A120式 定制滑套
They were modified A-120s-- the custom slide.
据我所知
As far as I know,
只有一个人会售卖♥♥这种枪
there's only one man who sells those.
你有没有听说过一个
You ever heard of an arms smuggler
叫加百列的军♥火♥走私商
goes by the name Gabriel?
他是个退伍军人
He's ex-military.
斯塔克伍德破产之后
He went into business for himself
他就开始自己做生意 他行踪不定
when Starkwood went under. He's a ghost.
加百列走私军♥火♥和人口
Gabriel smuggles arms and people.
我想如果本·哈立德的手下
I think that if Bin-Khalid's men
是从加百列那里得到枪的话
got those guns from Gabriel,
很有可能 艾瑞克
there's a good chance, Eric,
很有可能是他把这些人带进美国的
there's a good chance that he got them in the country.
但是 艾瑞克
But, Eric,
如果加百列还在原来那个地方的话
if Gabriel is still based out of the same place,
我们能找到他
I can get us to him.
看看他知不知道本·哈立德手下在哪里
See if he knows where Bin-Khalid's people are,
他们用的是什么身份
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表