剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
How long is that gonna take?
还不清楚
It's impossible to tell.
马林斯组长 国安局标记了
Director Mullins, NSA flagged a live feed
一个出现在圣♥战♥网上的直播
popping up on jihadi subnets.
他们是通过也门的服务器直播的
They're porting the feed through a server in Yemen.
追踪不到
It's impossible to trace.
怎么了
What's happening?
卡特 网络上现在有场直播
Carter, there's a live broadcast going out over the Internet.
丽贝卡跪在地上
Rebecca's on her knees.
本·哈立德站在她旁边
Bin-Khalid is standing beside her.
他说的是阿♥拉♥伯语
He's speaking Arabic.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他说他想制裁
He's saying he wants to bring justice
战犯丽贝卡·英格拉姆
to the war criminal, Rebecca Ingram,
"杀死我心爱的儿子的凶手"
"Murderer of my beloved son".
他们要处死丽贝卡
They're gonna execute Rebecca.
我现在就需要那个卫星电♥话♥号♥码
I need that sat phone number now.
正找着呢 卡特 待命
Working on it, Carter. Stand by.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
什么
What?
联♥系♥纳赛里的方法
On how to contact Naseri.
阿♥拉♥
Ara.
她指挥了那场空袭
杀了我们在贝达 哈拉德 马里布的兄弟姐妹
是她策划绑♥架♥和拷打Moktyar Abdella
伊♥斯♥兰♥教的老师 学者
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
爸爸
爸爸 是你吗
阿♥拉♥
阿♥拉♥ 真的是你吗
是我 爸爸 是我
告诉我你在哪
我不知道
爸爸 爸爸
Baba, Baba.
阿♥拉♥
Ara?
声音比对完成
Got a voice match.
绝对是阿西姆·纳赛里
It's definitely Asim Naseri.
卡特说得对
Carter was right.
她从没忘记她爸爸的号♥码
She never forgot her father's number.
阿♥拉♥
Ara.
如果你还想和你女儿说上话
If you ever want to talk to your daughter again,
你就得仔细听我说
you're gonna listen to me very closely.
你是谁
Who is this?
艾瑞克·卡特
Eric Carter.
我能把你女儿送回也门的家
I can send your daughter home, to Yemen,
和她的家人团聚
back to her family,
在那里她会很安全
where she'll be safe.
但你必须要把丽贝卡交给我
But you have to give me Rebecca.
时间到了
It's time.
首领要你执行判决
The Sheikh wants you to execute the sentence.
阿西姆
Asim?
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你之前拒绝过
I know you turned this down before,
但我向你保证
but I promise you,
这是最后的机会
this is the last chance.
如果丽贝卡死了
If Rebecca dies,
我会把阿♥拉♥送回我找到她的地方
I will put Ara back where I found her,
你将再也听不到她的声音
and you'll never hear from her again.
阿西姆
Asim.
他挂断了
He disconnected.
他似乎关闭了手♥机♥电源
Looks like he powered down his phone.
安迪 告诉我丽贝卡的情况
Andy, tell me what's going on with Rebecca.
我这就把直播信♥号♥♥发到你手♥机♥
I'll send the feed to your phone.
我儿曾一度迷失 但他浪子回头
如今他光荣牺牲
她必须血债血偿
你在做什么
What are you doing?
对不起 首领
好了 卡特先生
All right, Mr. Carter.
我们将结束这段对话
We will finish this conversation.
数码传输错误
网络直播中断
信♥号♥♥丢失
阿西姆 那个女人必须受惩罚
Asim, the woman must be punished.
我将交由上帝裁决
I'll leave that to God.
现在回心转意还为时不晚
It, it is not too late for you to change you mind.
阿西姆
Asim!
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
我一直在想
I keep wondering
你为什么不告诉我 我的女儿还活着
why you didn't tell me that my daughter is alive.
你甚至没有试图救自己
You didn't even try to save yourself.
你宁愿死也不愿曝光你的国家犯下的罪
You'd rather die than expose your country's crimes?
不是我的国家
It wasn't my country.
是我
It was me.
老天有眼 你会为你犯下的罪行受罚
God willing, you will be punished for your crimes.
你也一样
And you for yours.
此人身份尚未确认
The individual's identity remains unknown,
反恐组组长遭劫持事件震惊进展
但他似乎干扰了处决丽贝卡·英格拉姆的行动
but he appears to intervene in Rebecca Ingram's execution.
他的动机还不得而知
His motives are also unknown.
好了 卡特先生
All right, Mr. Carter.
我们会结束这段对话
We will finish this conversation.
参议员 我们正去接纳赛里的女儿
Senator, we're picking up Naseri's daughter now.
一旦卡特接到丽贝卡
Once Carter has Rebecca,
我们会把这女孩送去约旦领♥事♥馆♥
we'll deliver the girl to the Jordanian embassy.
你相信纳赛里吗
And you trust Naseri?
看他与本·哈立德决裂的程度 我相信
To the extent that he's burned himself with Bin-Khalid, I do.
是的 他别无他法
Yeah, yeah this is his only play.
那他凭什么信任我们
And how come he's trusting us?
他并不信任我们 参议员
Well, he's not, Senator.
作为交换条件
As a condition of the exchange,
他要求使用我们的一颗卫星
he's demanded access to one of our satellites.
为了确保交换点附近
Just to make sure that Carter is the only one
只有卡特一个人
anywhere near the point of exchange.
这么说丽贝卡能否安全归来 全靠卡特了
So to get Rebecca back, it's all on Carter.
就是这样
That was the deal.
并且不容商议
And it was non-negotiable.
如果不出意外 纳赛里就能一走了之了吗
And if this works, N-Naseri, he just, he just walks away?
不 一旦丽贝卡安全了
No. No, once Rebecca's safe,
只要卡特有机会
and if he has an opening,
他就会除掉纳赛里和本·哈立德
Carter's gonna take out Naseri and Bin-Khalid.
参议员 我们快到了
Senator, we're almost there.
有任何新消息 我会及时联♥系♥您的
I'll reach out the moment I have anything new.
你认为你在救自己的妻子吗 约翰
You think you're saving your wife, John?
一旦此事泄露出去
Once this gets out,
她将生不如死
she'll wish she was dead.
你看起来活得还挺好的
Well, you seem to have lived with it just fine.
作为唯一知情人是不一样的
It's different being the only one who knows.
你会发展出某种失忆症
You develop this kind of amnesia
并凭此度日
that lets you get through your day.
可一旦所有人都知道了呢
But once everyone knows?
一旦丽贝卡被送去海牙坐牢
Once Rebecca goes to trial at The Hague,
或其它他们最终起诉此事的地方
or wherever they wind up prosecuting this?
她做过的所有好事都将被遗忘
Every good thing she's ever done gets undone.
到那时 你知道你还剩下什么吗
And you know what you're left with?
丽贝卡·英格拉姆 战犯
Rebecca Ingram, war criminal.
他们应该快到了
They should be here soon.
我们一直在搬家
We were always moving, you know?
居住在不同的地方
Living in different places.
那一定很艰难
That must've been hard.
我并不介意
I didn't mind.
因为有那些树
Because of the trees.
父亲告诉我 它们是我的朋友
Father told me they were my friends.
他教会了我关于柏树 白杨 柳树的一切
He taught me all about the cypress, poplars, willows...
你知道那些树叫什么吗
Do you know what those are called?
不
No.
不知道
No, we...
在我长大的地方 柏树 白杨 柳树
we didn't have a lot of cypress, poplars and willows
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表