剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
No, he probably won't.
他与我们不是一个世界的人
He lives in a different world.
他永远无法理解我们的工作
He'll never understand the work that we do.
有时候 我甚至不确定自己是否理解
Sometimes I'm not sure I understand it.
我们做这些令人发指的事
We do these terrible things
还告诉自己这是为了顾全大局
and tell ourselves it's for the greater good, but...
你没什么好自责的
You have nothing to apologize for.
我该回反恐组做汇报了
I should go back to CTU for my debrief.
好的 我们会毁掉这里
All right, well, we'll break down here.
就像我们从没来过这里一样
It'll be like we were never here.
好
Okay.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
希望你和约翰能和好如初
I hope things work out between you and John.
谢谢
Thanks.
我自己来
I can manage.
我让华林医生今晚过来
I've asked Dr. Waring to... stop by tonight to...
让他给你做个检查
So he can... take a look at you.
丽贝卡的所作所为 我不怪你
I don't blame you for what Rebecca did.
是她下令让他们给我注射药物
She's the one who had them pump me full of all those damned drugs.
丽贝卡有个特点
That's one thing about Rebecca:
她想做的一定会做到
she gets things done,
不惜一切代价
no matter what it takes.
也许我也不该生她的气
I suppose I shouldn't be mad at her, either.
是我的错
My fault.
我让你们俩处于两难的境地
I put you both in impossible situations.
但现在木已成舟了
But it's all water under the bridge now.
"木已成舟"
Water under the bridge?
我从未想过伤害你 约翰
I never meant to compromise you, John.
我只是替你抵御敌人
I was defending you against your enemies,
确保你的竞选顺利
protecting your campaign.
看看结果变成了什么样
Look how well that turned out.
结果挺不错的
Turned out fine in the end.
我掩盖了我的行迹 约翰
I covered my tracks, John.
不论他们现在作何指控
So now, no matter what sort of allegations they make,
我只告诉过你一个人
you're the only one I ever told.
他们无法证明我和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有联♥系♥
They won't find any evidence connecting me to those terrorists,
也就是说你不用退出
which means you don't have to quit.
你依旧可以当总统
You can still be president.
我知道你能说服丽贝卡
And I know that you can bring Rebecca around.
如果说有谁能明白为了顾全大局
I mean, if anybody understands that sometimes short-term
短期的妥协是必不可少的...
compromises have to be made for the greater good...
-你是认真的吗 -就是丽贝卡
- You're serious. - it's Rebecca.
她明白那种事
She understands that sort of thing.
就因为你 一百多个无辜的人
There were over a hundred innocent people
死在了那座桥上
that were killed on that bridge because of you.
而如果你当了总统
And a hundred million people will be helped
上亿人会得到拯救
if you become president.
当你成为总统时
When you become president.
你听听自己在说什么
Are you even listening to yourself?
你很生气 我理解
You're upset. I understand.
已经结束了 爸
It's over, Dad.
不
No.
已经结束了
It's over.
不 没有结束 不
No, no, it's not, no.
我们努力到了这个地步 你不能随意丢弃
We have not come this far just so you can throw it away. No.
郑重声明
For the record,
丢弃的人是你
you are the one who threw it away.
别对我置之不理
Don't you turn your back on me.
回来 我们讨论一下 约翰
Come back here so we can discuss this! John!
你以为自己是谁 竟然敢不理我
Who the hell you think you are, turning your back on me?!
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
政党办公室打来的
That was the party office.
主席可以在11点后见你
The chairman can meet you after 11:00.
好
Good.
时间足够起草声明了
That's enough time to draft a statement.
不过...
But...
我不想在这里发表声明
I don't want to do it here.
抓捕行动怎么样了
How's the roll-up going?
不错 不过有个小问题
Fine, except we got a complication.
有个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥溜走了
One of the terrorists slipped away,
是与你们追捕本·哈立德时有关的人
someone from your Bin-Khalid operation.
反恐局
华盛顿特区
-纳赛里 -是的
- Naseri? - Yeah.
这家伙有九条命 现在只用了三条
Guy's got nine lives, and he's used only three so far.
丽贝卡 做汇报之前
Rebecca, before your debrief,
我想让你和贾达拉谈谈
I was hoping you could talk to Jadalla,
看你能不能发现什么
see what you could find out.
三条未接来电语♥音♥信息
丽贝卡·英格拉姆
-提姆 -是 先生
- Tim. - Yes, sir.
麻烦靠边停一下车
Could you pull over, please?
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm... I'm gonna need a minute.
谢了
Thanks.
约翰
John.
我不确定你会不会给我回电
I wasn't sure you'd call me back.
我也不确定
I wasn't sure, either.
我刚把我爸送回家
You know, I just brought my father home,
我一直在问自己
and I-I keep asking myself,
这些年来我一直有眼无珠吗
was, was I oblivious all of these years?
还是说他一直都这么疯狂吗
Or was he always this-this insane?
他走投无路
He was desperate.
我不是在为他的行为辩解
Not that I'm justifying what he did.
我不是 但...
I'm-I'm not, but...
绝望会让人做出可怕的事情
Desperation can make you do terrible things.
而且会让你瞒着
And it can make you keep them
你所爱的人 因为...
from the people you love because...
因为你不想让他们看见你的那一面
...because you don't want them to see that part of you.
丽贝卡 可能我没想象中那么了解你
Rebecca, I may not know you like I thought I did,
但我知道一件事
but I do know one thing.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
我也不想失去你
I don't want to lose you, either.
听我说 我今晚晚些时候要和党主席
Listen, I have a meeting... later on tonight
开会讨论
with the party chairman
暂停我的竞选活动
about suspending my campaign.
在此之前 我...
Before I do that, I...
我真的很想和你聊聊
I'd-I'd really like to talk to you.
当面谈谈
You know, face-to-face.
好 我不知道还有多久才...
Yeah. I don't know how long I'm going to be...
你可以过来吗
Could you come here?
当然
Absolutely.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你介意坐后面那辆车吗
Would you mind very much taking the follow car,
直接去党主席办公室
and head on over to the chairman's office.
我会去那里和你碰头
I-I... I'll meet you there.
登录
是否保存保安监控覆盖范围的更改?
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
英格拉姆女士
Ms. Ingram.
我不知道你回来了
I-I didn't know you were back.
基思让我去审问贾达拉
Keith asked me to interrogate Jadalla,
看看能否找出指向纳赛里的线索
see if we can get a lead on Naseri.
斯蒂芬 你还好吗
Stephen, are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我只是在找东西
I just, uh... I'm finding something.
英格拉姆女士
Ms. Ingram?
生物特征监测仪器准备好了 随时可以开始
Biometrics are in place whenever you're ready.
我是丽贝卡·英格拉姆
I'm Rebecca Ingram.
但你早就知道了
But you already know that.
按目前的情况 你将会从这里被转移至
As it stands, you're set to be transferred from here
关塔那摩一个1.5平♥米♥大的牢房♥
to a five-foot square cell in Guantanamo.
但说出我想知道的事实
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表