剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
We think so,
但是时间充裕点的话 我能更有把握
but I'd feel better if we had a little more time.
我们没时间了 丽贝卡也没时间了
Well, we don't, okay? Neither does Rebecca.
拜托赶快做好那些证件
So please just get those credentials.
收到
Copy that.
庞来了
Here comes Pang.
处理上传
希望你们知道自己在做什么
Hope you all know what you're doing.
马上就知道了
About to find out.
约翰·多诺万参议员
Senator John Donovan.
是的 参议员 我们等着你来
Yes, Senator, you've been expected.
谢谢
Thank you.
五角大楼
扫描错误
抱歉 先生 你能再试一次吗
I'm sorry, sir, could you try that again, please?
有什么问题吗
We all right?
协议认证
启动
没问题了
All set.
给你 先生
There you go, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在监控所有工作站点
I'm monitoring all active workstations.
目前没有任何非法行动的迹象
So far, no signs of unauthorized activity.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
要是你能告诉我
Well, I could be more sure
我到底要找什么 我就能更加确定
if you told exactly what it is I'm looking for.
比如 哪些文件夹被访问了
As in, what files were accessed.
丹尼尔 你不能读取 这是规定
Daniel, you're not read in. That's the way it has to be.
我并没有任何抱怨
And I'm not in no way complaining.
我只是尽力做好我的工作
I just want to do the best job I can.
让所有人继续执行任务
Just keep everyone on task.
你若是发现任何被盗文件
And if you locate any of the stolen files,
就把它们封锁隔离
I want them quarantined.
-我会负责的 长官 -我知道你会
- I'm on it, sir. - I'm sure you are.
我不知道你对于基思·马林斯
I don't know what your thinking is
有什么长♥期♥安排
on Keith Mullins, long term,
但我相信我可以为这里带来巨大的改变
but I can already see I can make a big difference here.
先把这事做完 然后我们再谈
Get this done, then we'll talk about it.
晚点和你联♥系♥
I'll check with you later.
多诺万参议员到了
Senator Donovan is here.
谢谢
Thanks.
请这边走
Right this way.
参议员
Senator.
段时间一定很艰难
This must be such a... difficult time.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我通知了国安局 联调局的局长...
I notified all the heads of NSA, FBI...
不会有救兵来的 住手
Cavalry's not coming. Stop.
过去
Move.
后退 快点
Back away. Now.
过去
Move.
这是干什么 约翰
What the hell's going on here, John?
我们知道你对阿西姆·纳赛里的女儿做了什么
We know what you did to Asim Naseri's daughter.
什么
What?
约翰 我完全不知道你在说什么
John, I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
别骗我了
Don't give me that.
你手里的信息有可能拯救丽贝卡
You have information that could potentially save Rebecca's life
你却为了自己的私利隐瞒
and you're holding onto it so you could cover your ass.
她可是你的朋友
She was your friend!
硬盘秘钥在哪儿
Where's the hardware key?
坐下
Sit down.
扫描指纹 快点
Fingerprint, now.
很好
Good.
看着他
Cover him.
安迪
Andy,
控制住了希姆斯
Simms is secure.
我现在登录终端
I'm logging in to the terminal now.
输入我给你的IP地址
Go to the I.P. address I gave you.
一旦你穿过防火墙
It'll give me access to his screen,
我便有权限控制他的屏幕
once you override the firewall.
更改网络参数
好 正在对卷宗进行数据挖掘
All right, data-mining the dossier.
找到了
Got it.
这就是他们截获的文件
Here's where they intercepted
纳赛里给他女儿发送的信息
Naseri's messages to his daughter.
接头地点 也门艾尔哈拉奇568号♥
提取代码 H78239 Bravo
他们觉得她就是一个弱点
Determined she was a vulnerability,
便绑♥架♥了她
ran the abduction.
有个好消息
Okay, this-this-this is good.
什么 安迪
What, Andy?
希姆斯的人
Simms's people
给纳赛里整理了一列联♥系♥电♥话♥
collected a list of contact numbers for Naseri.
其中有一个仍在使用
One of them is still active.
好的安迪 有没有办法追踪到这个电♥话♥
Okay, Andy, is there any way to trace it
从而确定纳赛里的位置
and find a location for Naseri?
状态 使用中
无法追踪
不行 GPS被加密了
No, the GPS is encrypted.
好的
Okay.
等一下
Hold on.
正在建立数据连接
确认连接
东七月 定位成功
怎么了
What?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们判断错了纳赛里女儿的情况
We were wrong... about Naseri's daughter.
她还活着
She's alive.
根据图像显示
According to this,
她一直被关在距这里几英里远的一个安全屋里
she's been held at a safe house a few miles from here.
从去年开始
For the last year.
纳赛里并不知情
Naseri doesn't know that.
我刚刚发现了一年前截获的一通电♥话♥
I just saw a call that was intercepted a year ago
他在里面说"美国人杀了我的女儿"
where he said, "The Americans killed my daughter."
安迪
Andy,
你找到纳赛里的这个电♥话♥号♥码
this number you found for Naseri--
我知道我们无法用它追踪到他的位置
I know we can't track his location,
但是有办法通过这个电♥话♥联♥系♥到他吗
but is there any way that we can contact him?
我得去核实一下 但这个号♥码仍然在被使用
I'd have to verify it, but it is still active.
如果我们从安全屋里救出了女孩
Okay, if we can get the girl from the safe house,
并向纳赛里证明了他女儿还活着
prove to Naseri that his daughter's still alive,
我可能就有机会和他进行谈判
I might be able to negotiate.
他已经拒绝过一次了
He already refused once.
安迪 那次是涉及移交本·哈立德
Andy, that was about turning over Bin-Khalid.
这次是丽贝卡
This is about Rebecca.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你在安全屋里不会找到任何人
You're not gonna find anyone at the safe house.
那这个女孩在哪里呢
Then where's the girl?
没有什么女孩
There is no girl.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -不要这样
- Son of a bitch! - No, no, no, no.
我把他扣在这里
I'll hold him down here.
你快去那个农舍 救出那个女孩
You go to the farmhouse, get the girl.
出去告诉工作人员
Just tell the staff
我们不希望被打扰
that we don't want to be disturbed.
好的
Yeah.
卡特
Carter?
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们带上女孩 解决掉其他的人
So we take the girl, everyone else we scrub.
那个女孩怎么办
What happens with the girl?
她会被秘密转移到中情局在哈拉巴的一处黑牢里
She's being renditioned to an agency black site in Jalapa.
人们不可能活着从那里出来
People don't come back from that place.
我们只负责把她带到那里
Our job is to get her there.
其他的不关我们的事
The rest is none of our concern.
我说的是实话
It's the truth.
他在农舍什么都找不到的 约翰
He's not gonna find anything at the farmhouse, John.
你想帮助丽贝卡的话
You want to help Rebecca,
你就停手 让我继续工作
you drop this, let me get back to work.
我们还没有越界
We haven't crossed any lines.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表