剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
It's over, Luis.
我们现在说的可是我儿子也是你的外甥的性命
It's John's life we're talking about-- your sister's son.
我得考虑一下我的人生
I have to think about my life
我可不想在监狱里度过下半辈子
and I'm not gonna spend the rest of it in prison.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
你有什么东西就全部给他们
You're gonna give them whatever you have, everything you have!
明白吗
Do you understand?
对不起 亨利 我做不到
I'm sorry, Henry. I can't do it.
路易斯...
Luis...
路易斯
Luis.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
父亲
Father?
我的儿子
My son.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
真♥主♥那天救了首领的命是为了能有今天
God saved the Sheikh's life that day for this day.
为了能看到他的儿子回到他的身边
To see his son come back to him.
在他与你相见之前
Before he could reveal himself,
他必须确定你的心是忠诚于他的
he had to make sure that your heart was truly with his.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
没关系
No.
我是来完成您未竟的事业的
I came to finish what you started and...
我令你失望了
I failed you.
不 我的儿子 你并没有让我失望
No, Ibni. You did not fail.
你回来了
You came home.
回到了我的怀抱
You came home to me.
贾达拉
Jadalla...
你的父亲让我加入你的队伍
Your father asked me to join your men,
监督你的进展
to monitor your progress.
贾达拉 你已经获得了他的信任
You have earned his trust, Jadalla,
并成为他的左膀右臂
a place by his side.
真♥主♥保佑 由于您的赐予
Inshallah, with this gift you've given us,
我们会有机会赢得更大的奖赏
we'll have an opportunity to get an even greater prize--
就是那个向世界夸口
the woman who's boasted to the world
说自己已杀死本·哈立德首领的女人
that she killed Sheikh Bin-Khalid.
咱们小队离多诺万宅邸还有多远
How far is our team from the Donovan estate?
十分钟
Ten minutes out.
糟了
Damn it.
让华盛顿特区警署留意路易斯·迪亚斯
Have DCPD issue a BOLO for Luis Diaz.
发布一则跨部门通缉令 一级警报
And send out an interagency alert, code one.
怎么回事
What's happened?
我刚和亨利·多诺万通过电♥话♥
I just spoke with Henry Donovan.
路易斯·迪亚斯跑了
Luis Diaz is gone.
他袭击了亨利 逃之夭夭
He assaulted Henry and fled the premises.
你要叫一辆救护车去他的住处
Y-You need to send an ambulance out to the estate.
这就办
Right away.
输入加密代码 54271-A 别告诉任何人
我得接下电♥话♥ 失陪
I need to take this. Excuse me.
进展怎么样
How we doing?
未知号♥码
电♥话♥转接 通过安全链路443
你好
Hello.
在全世界前处决约翰·多诺万
John Donovan's execution in front of the world
将会是一个强有力的声明
would make a powerful statement.
但他并不是我们的敌人 你才是
But he is not our enemy, you are.
你才是那个费尽苦心对我们穷追不舍的人
You are the one who dedicated your life to hunting us down.
你对我父亲发动的突袭让你赢得了一枚勋章
Who got a medal for leading the raid on my father.
如果你准备了好为你的罪行负责
Now, if you're prepared to answer for your crimes,
就能救你丈夫的命
you can save your husband's life.
感兴趣吗
Are you interested?
斯蒂芬从没爱过他的妻子
Stephen never loved his wife.
他是为了他们的儿子才维持婚姻的
The only reason he stayed was because of their son.
他说过一旦凯尔去上大学...
He said as soon as Kyle left for college...
珍妮弗
Jennifer...
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss... I am.
但是杀了斯蒂芬的人还逍遥法外
But the man who killed Stephen is still out there.
如果我们不阻止他 就会有更多的人被害
And he is gonna kill more people unless we stop him.
回忆你听到的任何信息 事无巨细
Anything that you heard, no matter how small.
我在努力 我只是 好累
I'm trying. I just, I'm so tired.
我想不起来了
I can't remember.
不 你可以的 你真的可以的
Yes, you can. Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath
然后从头开始回忆 好吗
and start over from the beginning, okay?
他们进你家时你在做什么
What were you doing when they walked into your house?
我正在用电脑
I was on my laptop.
好的
Okay.
然后我听到响动
Then I heard a noise.
我以为我的狗撞倒了什么东西
I thought my dog had knocked something over.
没事的 很好 很好
It's okay. Good. Good.
我需要你数数当时有几个人
I-I need you to count how many men there were,
他们穿着什么
what they were wearing,
他们说了什么
what they were saying.
抱歉 珍妮弗 等我一下 好吗
Excuse me, Jennifer, just for a second, okay?
你还好吗
Hey, how you doing?
我的腿快不是我的了
Well, my leg hates me,
但是我们确认了所有潜伏杀手的身份
but we finished IDing all the sleeper cells.
正在进行追捕
They're being rolled up.
-真是个好消息 -没错
- That's good news. - Yeah.
听着 你妻子来了
Now listen. Your wife's here.
她想和你聊聊
She wants to talk to you.
她来了吗
She is?
这边我来接手吧
I-I can finish up here.
我就是为这事来的
That's why, that's why I'm here.
好的
Yeah, okay.
-好吧 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
珍妮弗 这位是安迪
Jennifer, this is Andy.
他会继续问你一些问题 好吗
He's just gonna keep asking you a few more questions, okay?
-好吧 我去去就回 -你好 珍妮弗
- Okay, I'll be right back. - Hi, Jennifer.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
听着 真抱歉我没能等你
Look, I'm s-so sorry I couldn't wait for you.
艾萨克说你要去追捕什么人
Isaac said you had to go after someone.
阿西姆·纳赛里
Asim Naseri.
我来得不是时候
I shouldn't have come here now.
不 听着 妮可
No, listen, Nicole.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came, okay?
我们
Let's, uh...
我们聊聊吧
let's talk.
我回家去换衣服
I went back to the house to change clothes,
在一屋凌乱中发现了这个
and I found this... in the mess.
从字条上看 你和丽贝卡就加入反恐组的事
The way this reads, you've been talking to Rebecca
讨论了好几个月
for months about joining CTU.
说实话 我之前只是在考虑这件事
To be honest, it was just something I was considering.
我甚至
I'm not even...
不确定我想加入其中
...not even sure I wanted it.
艾瑞克 今天早上
Eric, this morning,
当你问我为什么避孕时
when you asked me why i started taking birth control,
我说我觉得你还需要时间适应
and I said I thought you still needed more time,
还记得你怎么回答我的吗
do you remember what you said to me?
记得
Yeah.
但那是骗人的 是吗
But that was a lie, wasn't it?
亲爱的 你并不快乐
Baby, you're not happy.
-妮可 -你需要这个
- Nicole. - You need this.
你一直会需要
You always will.
不 听着 就算这是真的
No, listen, even if that was true,
也不是说我不需要你 因为宝贝我很需要你
it doesn't mean I, I don't need you, baby, because I do.
很需要
I do.
那你当时为什么瞒着我
Then why did you keep this from me?
我只是...
I was just...
我只是想找个合适的时间告诉你
I was trying to find the right time to tell you.
我想告诉你的 妮可
I was, Nicole.
我不是逼你
I'm not here to put you on the spot,
但我觉得这很重要
but I think this is important.
这跟今天的事 你得做的事
It's not about today and what you had to do,
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表