剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
It smells just like your mother's.
总是能让我想起家
Always reminds me of home.
太美味了
So good.
你呢
And what about you?
工作怎么样 哈桑
How is work, Khasan?
工作挺好的
Work is good.
是吗
Is it?
我说了挺好的
I said it's good.
我来之前
Because before I came here,
顺便去了趟工地
I stopped by the construction site,
你老板说你已经几个星期没去工作了
and your boss said that you haven't been there in weeks.
他们不需要我
They didn't need me.
别对我说谎 孩子
Don't lie to me, boy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你朋友帖穆尔 父亲是酒鬼那个
Your friend Timur, the one with the drunk father?
他在两周前因想在格罗兹尼广场
He was arrested two weeks ago trying to
安置炸♥弹♥被捕
plant a bomb in Grozny Square.
警♥察♥没从他嘴里套出话来
The police never got anything out of him.
但在村里 人们会说闲话
But in the village, people talk.
有传言称他曾在巴基斯坦受训
There were rumors he trained in Pakistan.
而且不是只有他一个
That he wasn't alone.
你和他一起受训
You were there with him.
告诉我你现在来这里干什么
Tell me what you're doing here.
没什么 我已经告诉过你
Nothing. I already told you...
我说了 别对我说谎
I told you don't lie to me.
告诉我 你们俩做了什么
Tell me what you two have done.
好 既然你不想说
Fine. You don't want to talk,
去收拾行李 和我回家
then pack your bags... you're coming home with me.
你也是
You, too, boy.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
你以为自己能开枪就算男人了吗
You think you're a man, because you can shoot a gun?
我和俄♥国♥人打仗的时候
I fought the Russians while you hid
你还穿着睡衣躲在床底下哭得像个小姑娘呢
under the bed in your pajamas crying like girl!
-爸爸 求你 算了吧 -你不是战士
- Papa, please, leave it alone. - You're not a soldier!
你不是男人 你就是个懦夫
You're not a man! You're nothing but a coward!
哈桑 不
Khasan! No!
帮我 阿米拉 去把胶带拿来
Help me, Amira. Get the duct tape.
小公主 帮帮我
Princess! Help me!
阿米拉 快点
Amira, now!
拜托
Please...
把手腕绑上 快绑住
Bind his wrists. Bind his wrists.
别让你哥控制你
Don't let your brother control you.
我抚养你长大不是为了让你变成这样
I raised you to be better.
我是你♥爸♥ 阿米拉
It's your father, Amira!
阿米拉
Amira!
拜托
Please.
你要拿他怎么办
What are you going to do to him?
我们刚到卡特告诉我们的集结区
We just got to the staging area Carter gave us.
小队已准备完毕 只需等待信♥号♥♥了
Team's ready to go when we get the signal.
收到
Copy.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我知道你帮卡特搞到了"缟玛瑙"的图纸
I know you helped Carter access the Onyx schematics.
你没有证据
You have no proof of that.
因为你隐藏得很好
Only because you're good at what you do.
也就是说我目前还没有正当理由解雇你
Which means I can't fire you for cause... yet.
但我不信任你
But I don't trust you.
我理解在这一切开始时你站在丽贝卡那边
I understood siding with Rebecca when all this started,
但卡特已擅自行动 而你
but Carter's gone off the reservation, and you...
帮助了他
helped him do it.
我要收回你的一切权限 即时生效
I'm revoking all your clearances, effective immediately.
把你手里的所有文件交给玛丽安娜
Turn all your files over to Mariana.
你被停职了
You're benched.
我是安迪
This is Andy.
基思和你说什么了
What happened with Keith?
他知道我帮了卡特
He knows I helped Carter.
你不是掩盖好痕迹了吗
I thought you covered your tracks.
是的
I did.
他不在乎有没有证据
He doesn't care if he can prove it.
他收回了我的权限
He took away my clearance,
一旦他想出理由就会开除我
and he'll fire me as soon as he figures out how.
我不该牵涉其中的
I shouldn't have gotten involved.
安迪 你做得没错
Andy, you did the right thing.
我现在得去审问亨利·多诺万
Listen, I have to go and interrogate Henry Donovan.
我会和基思谈 让你复职
I'll talk to Keith. I'll get you reinstated.
没事的
It'll work out.
本
Ben.
如果你有什么想告诉我的
If there's something you want to tell me,
现在是个好时机
now would be the time.
我们进去吧
Let's do this.
你还敢来这里
You got some balls coming back here again.
我有交易要做
I got business.
我带了些东西给加百列
Something for Gabriel.
你觉得他会再和你做交易吗
You think he's gonna do business with you again?
他一定会想要我带来的东西
He'll want what I got.
我只是拿手♥机♥
It's just my phone.
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
艾瑞克·卡特
Eric Carter.
我们一起服过役
We served together.
那是他给我的
He brought me those.
"缟玛瑙"
这些是真的吗
These real?
我从国防部偷来的
I took them from DOD myself.
剩下的在哪
Where's the rest?
-锁着 需要访问码 -那就解锁啊
- Locked with an access code. - So unlock it.
只能给敲定这桩交易的人解锁
Only for the guy who can green light the deal.
加百列
Gabriel.
如果你们在耍我
If you're screwing with me,
我保证会让你们的脑浆四溅的
I promise you I will splatter your brains all over this asphalt.
走吧
Let's go.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你又想干什么
What the hell do you want?
聊聊
To talk.
我很忙
Well, I'm busy.
就一分钟 拜托
Just for a minute. Please.
长话短说 妮可
Make it quick, Nicole.
你要把每台手♥机♥里每通电♥话♥都翻一遍吗
You gonna go through every call on every one of those phones?
别无他法
If that's what it takes.
艾萨克 我知道你现在谁都不相信
Isaac, look, I know you don't trust anyone right now.
不然呢
You think?
但你可以相信我
But you can trust me.
是吗 真的吗
Oh, really? Can I?
我才救了你的命
I just saved your life.
但你让爱莎和格罗尼姆跑了
And you let Aisha and Jerome bounce.
是啊 杀了他们你会有什么好处
Yeah. What were you gonna gain by killing them?
杀鸡儆猴
Set an example.
那你现在做的是什么示范
And what about the example you're setting right now?
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
艾萨克 这些人
Isaac, these men--
-他们尊敬你 -没错
- they respect you. - Yeah.
他们敬畏你
They revere you.
但你正在失去人心
But you're losing them.
你失去理智了
You're out of control.
你最后会让他们做一些
You'll end up making them do something
他们从未想过的事情
they'd never think of doing.
比如说
Like what?
如果你再这样下去
If you keep going like this...
他们就会背叛你
they're gonna turn on you.
怎么 有人说了什么吗
What, did someone say something?
有人... 没有
Somebody... No.
-你和谁聊过了 -没有谁
- Who you talking to, hmm? - Nobody!
不 你在撒谎 你和谁聊过
Nah, you lying. Who you been talking to?
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表