剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
正在上传车站地图
Uploading station schematics now.
拐进去 就是这里
Turn in, right here, right here.
夹层没有遮挡物
No good cover on the mezzanine.
我们需要在车站外部署
We need to deploy outside the station.
从这两个地方进入
Entry points here and here.
好了 把钱给我
All right, give me the money.
清单呢
Where's the list?
你听到了 艾瑞克
You heard me, Eric.
这个角度我们看不到 他正要拿回名单吗
No angle here. Is he retrieving the list?
我猜是这样
That's my bet.
只要看到 我就能证实
Will confirm as soon as I have eyes on.
发现四个潜在的敌人
I have four potential hostiles.
我需要警告卡特
I need to warn Carter.
快走
Go!
快走 伙计们 快
Let's go, boys. Go!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
卡特
Carter!
你骗我
You lied to me!
去看看这些人 确保大家没事 还有她
Check on them, make sure they're okay. Her, too.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
他们下了楼梯
Down the stairs.
我没事 他们把名单拿走了
I'm fine. They got the list.
卡特 你在哪里
Carter, where are you?
名单在敌方手里 我现在走进隧♥道♥
The hostiles have the list. I'm headed into the tunnel.
卡特 我们没听清 再说一次
Carter, we didn't catch that. Say again.
他们刚进入出口楼梯
They just entered the exit stairwell.
请确认你们收到
Confirm you're getting this!
不要在街上乱晃
Get out of the street!
说吧
Talk to me.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥带着名单逃走了
The terrorists, they... they got away with the list.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表