剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
We're scanning traffic cameras for the license plate.
匹配到目标
稍后
找到了
I got a hit.
用卫星跟踪它
Track it on satellite.
-给我接通高速公路警♥察♥ -收到
- Patch me through to highway patrol. - Copy that.
她已经在桥上了
She's already on the bridge.
高速公路警♥察♥还有两分钟到
Highway patrol's two minutes out.
我们必须截住她
We need to cut her off.
给我接通在桥上执勤的人
Get me through to someone on the bridge.
我是詹金斯 怎么了
This is Jenkins. What's up?
我是基思·马林斯
This is Keith Mullins,
华盛顿特区的
Director of the National Counter Terrorism Unit
国家反恐组组长
in Washington, D.C.
我要你仔细听清楚我的话
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
我们说话的当下 桥上有一个汽车炸♥弹♥
There's a truck bomb on the bridge as we speak.
汽车炸♥弹♥
Truck bomb?
发现匹配
由西面驶来的一辆白色卡车
It's a white box truck coming from the west.
新泽西州车牌LDJ8053
New Jersey license plate, LDJ8053.
女司机
Female driver.
长官 哨亭里只有我一个人
Sir, it's j-just me in this booth.
我该怎么做
What-What am I supposed to do?
新泽西警局正在赶来
New Jersey PD's moving in,
纽约警局正在封锁往东道路
and NYPD's closing roads to the east,
但是你得去封锁大桥
but I need you to close the bridge
尽力疏散人群
and get as many people clear as you can.
好的 好的
Okay. O-Okay.
詹金斯
Jenkins,
如果你能瞄准卡车 直接打死她
if you get a shot at the truck, take her out.
帮我接通他的手♥机♥
Okay, okay, patch me through to his cell.
收到
Copy that.
请大家立刻离开大桥 离开大桥
You need to get off the bridge! Off the bridge!
我没开枪打错车吧
Please tell me I got the right truck.
没错 司机情况如何
You did. What's the status of the driver?
我去看看
Let me check.
她好像死了
I think she's dead.
车里有很多桶 导线全都缠在一起
There's a lot of barrels in here, wires all together.
连接着雷♥管♥
Detonators on them.
你看到引爆器了吗
Do you see the trigger?
她手里有东西
She's got something in her hand.
不
No!
横跨哈德逊河的乔治华盛顿桥上
...A large explosion on the George Washington Bridge
突发新闻
发生了大爆♥炸♥
that crosses the Hudson River...
这是其中一个杀手做的
This is the work of one cell.
还有十四名杀手同时发动袭击
There are 14 more cells, and they must strike as one.
但是没有U盘
But without the flash drive...
卡特会把解决方案送上门来
Carter will deliver the solution.
他会照我们说的去做
He'll do whatever we ask.
我们正派遣取证人员
We're dispatching forensics crews
去女司机家里和爆♥炸♥现场
to the girl's house and to the site.
现在还没有确切消息 但我们认为
We don't have confirmation, but as far as we know,
这是十五名杀手之一
this was one of the 15 cells.
艾瑞克
Eric.
多少人死了
How many?
他们还不知道
They don't know yet.
还在计算
They're still counting.
多少死了
How many?
至少一百人
At least a hundred.
我尽力阻止他们了
I tried to stop them.
我们全都尽力了 但是都失败了
Yeah, we all tried, and we all failed.
我一直在想
I just keep thinking,
如果我没离开反恐组...
if I hadn't left CTU when I did...
丽贝卡 这不会令事情有所改变
Rebecca, that wouldn't have made any difference.
我本来可以做更多
I could've done more.
他们依然逍遥法外
They're still out there.
我们要么放弃 要么追捕他们
Okay? Either we give up or we hunt them down.
是我妻子打来的
It's my wife.
你应该跟她谈谈
You should talk to her.
妮可
Nicole?
艾瑞克 别听他的
Eric, don't do anything he says!
妮可
Nicole?
妮可
Nicole.
你哥哥也在我手上
I have your brother as well.
贾达拉
Jadalla.
既然我引起你的注意了 仔细听清楚我的话
Now that I have your attention, listen to me carefully.
从格里姆斯那拿到的U盘已被损毁
The flash drive we got from Grimes is damaged.
我们需要有人来修复数据
We need someone to recover the data.
卡特 你听到了吗
Carter, did you hear me?
这... 这我帮不了你
I c... I can't help you with that.
那找一个能帮忙的人
Find someone who can.
把他们带过来
And bring them to us.
先放我妻子走 我们再谈
You let my wife go, and then we'll talk.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我不是在和你商量
I'm not negotiating with you.
你乖乖照做 我就放了你妻子和你哥
I'll free your wife and your brother when you do what I ask.
万一你失败了 或是走错一步
And if by some chance you fail, or make a single wrong move...
相信我 我一定会确保
...trust me, I'll make sure
他们缓慢又痛苦地死去
that their deaths will be slow and agonizing.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表