剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
Listen, when she and I were operating in Yemen,
在手♥机♥里安装了双向的GPS跟踪装置
we had two-way GPS tracking devices installed in our cell phones.
这样就算我们分散开
That way we could always locate each other
也能彼此定位
if we ever got separated.
但那都是一年前了
But that was a year ago,
她很可能改变了信♥号♥♥频率
and she's probably scrambled her signal.
阿梅达先生 我是安迪·夏洛维茨
Mr. Almeida, this is Andy Shalowitz.
请把参数发给我
Send me the specs.
我也许能用激活码激活那个装置
I might be able to wake up the device with an activation code.
我们只需要一个定位
We just need one ping.
好 让我找一下 马上发给你
All right, I'll dig 'em up and send them to you.
丽贝卡·英格拉姆有麻烦了
Rebecca Ingram's in trouble.
我得帮反恐组定位她
I need to help CTU locate her.
什么叫她有麻烦了
What does that mean, she's in trouble?
我没时间解释了 西德拉
I don't have time to explain it, Sidra.
我们要是错过飞机 工作就丢了 托尼
If we miss the flight, we lose the job, Tony.
也许你说得对
You're probably right.
沿着这条路继续开四公里
Stay on this road for four kilometers.
妮可知道我想加入反恐组的事了
Nicole found out I was considering joining CTU.
你没有告诉她
You hadn't told her?
没有
No.
她很不开心
And she wasn't happy.
因为你想加入反恐组不开心
That you want a job at CTU or...
还是因为你瞒着她
that you kept it from her?
都有
Both.
我一直在告诉自己
I kept telling myself I was gonna
会在把她牵扯进来之前解决这件事情 但是
work through it before bringing her into it, but...
别对自己太苛刻了
Don't be too hard on yourself.
在我看来 干这一行的...
In my opinion, in this line of work...
有一些秘密也情有可原
it's okay to keep some things to yourself.
甚至瞒着你所爱的人
Even from the people you love?
尤其是要瞒着他们
Especially from them.
平民们并不理解我们所做的事情
Civilians can't understand what we do.
我们必须做的事情
What we have to do.
我们也不指望他们能理解
And we can't expect them to.
妮可说
Nicole said...
我的内心深处有些东西
that there was something inside of me...
让她觉得接受不了
that she didn't think she could live with.
是什么东西
What's that?
我不知道 大概就是让我
I don't know. The same thing that made me...
流亡街头的东西
run the streets.
或者是让我十二岁的时候就跟着我哥哥和他手下
The same thing that made me pick up a gun
拿起了枪的东西
when I was 12, with my brother and his crew.
我只是...
I just...
我现在还拿着枪
I'm still holding a gun,
只是指着不同的人
I'm just pointing it at different people.
指着正确的人
The right people.
听着 我相信我现在做的事情
Look, I believe in what I'm doing.
我相信我要为之奋斗的目标
I believe in what I'm fighting for.
只是...
Just, uh...
她觉得我需要这些
she thinks I need this.
你需要吗
Do you?
-我在路上了 -好的
- I'm on my way. - Good.
我再提醒你一次
And I remind you again,
一旦让我发现你不是一个人来的...
if I see any sign that you're not alone...
我是一个人 一个人
I'm alone. I'm alone.
你丈夫的生死就看你了
Your husband's life depends on it.
让我跟约翰讲话
Let me speak to John.
等你到了目标地点之后
Once you reach the coordinates,
我会向你证明他还活着的
I'll send you proof of life.
我们收到了丽贝卡前手下的参数
We received the specs from Rebecca's former operative,
我们已经把信♥号♥♥发出去了
and we're sending out signals
希望能够收到答复
in the hope of getting a response.
多久才能知道结果
How soon will you know?
随时都可能
Could be any moment.
先生 如果我们真的收到了信♥号♥♥
Sir, in the case we do get a signal,
我们应该考虑一些事情
there is something we should consider.
你说吧 我在听
I'm listening.
丽贝卡不是单独行动的
Rebecca isn't doing this alone.
她找了一个前陆军特种兵来帮忙
She enlisted a former Army Ranger to help her.
是不是就是今天
Is that that same crazy son of a bitch
攻击了反恐组探员的那个疯子
who attacked those CTU agents today?
艾瑞克·卡特 是的
Eric Carter. Yes.
他参与其中可能意味着
His involvement could mean Rebecca is planning
丽贝卡不仅仅想用自己来换她的丈夫
to do more than trade herself for her husband.
你是说我们应该任由她这么做吗
Are you suggesting we let her go through with this?
我是说在我们阻止她之前应该认真考虑
I am suggesting that we think this through before we stop her,
-我觉得... -马林斯组长
- which I think... - Director Mullins,
多诺万参议员的绑♥架♥案已经在国内引起了轰动
Senator Donovan's kidnapping was a blow to this country.
但是如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥抓到了
But if the terrorists get their hands
前反恐组组长的话 事情会...
on a former CTU director, there are things that...
我们已经撤销了英格拉姆女士的临时权限
We've already revoked Ms. Ingram's provisional status,
而且我们更新了所有她今天可能接触到的
and we're updating security passwords and codes
安全密♥码♥以及代码
that she may have been exposed to today.
那就这样吧
That's all well and good,
但是丽贝卡·英格拉姆被抓的话
but Rebecca Ingram's capture has ramifications
可能会带来比这些密♥码♥更严重的后果
beyond your passwords and codes.
你要尽你所能
You are to do everything in your power
把她带回来 听明白了吗
to bring her in-- is that understood?
明白
Yes, sir.
有进展我会告诉你的
I'll keep you apprised.
我们收到了阿梅达追踪器上发来的信♥号♥♥
We got a signal from Almeida's tracking device.
只有一个定位 信♥号♥♥很弱
Just one ping, and it's weak,
但是对我们来说已经足够了
but it was enough.
丽贝卡和卡特正沿着
Rebecca and Carter are traveling west
国王高速路向西行驶
on King's Highway.
好的 还有不到1.5公里
Okay, they're less than a mile
他们就能到国王郡的警长站了
from the King's County sheriff station.
玛丽安娜 通知那个站
Mariana, alert the station.
告诉他们卡特的车的描述
Send them a description of Carter's vehicle.
让他们实施拦截
Have them run an intercept.
女士 这地方不准进入
Ma'am, this area is secure.
我知道 但是我有事找马林斯组长
I understand, but I need to speak with Director Mullins.
他现在很忙 你必须回到楼上
He's busy right now, you need to get back upstairs.
我想知道我丈夫在哪里 可以吗
Look, I need to know where my husband is, okay?
女士
Ma'am, ma'am.
-放开我 -放开你的手 先生
- Let go of me. - Sir. Watch your hands. Sir, you need
你需要冷静
to calm down, sir.
先生
Sir.
好的 好吧
All right, all right, all right. Fine.
你来这里想从艾瑞克那里得到答案
You came here to get an answer from Eric.
你已经得到了答案
You got your answer.
我不想看你变成这样
I don't like seeing you like this.
看着我
Look at me.
当你和艾瑞克抛弃我时
When you and Eric walked out on me,
一个想法支撑着我
one thought kept me going.
我想你的生活将变得更好
That you was moving on to something better.
也许并不尽如人意
Maybe it hasn't worked out that way.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say...
看起来我要重新开始了
It's looking like I'm gonna be starting over
还有
and...
如果你也想重新开始
if you feel like you might need to start over, too...
你不用现在回答
You don't have to answer now.
你和艾瑞克必须要谈谈
You and Eric got some talking to do.
好好考虑
Think about it.
警局说他们已经接近
The sheriff's department says they're closing in
卡特的卡车了
on Carter's truck.
我们需要监控
We need eyes on this.
我正在重新控制卫星定位他们的位置
I'm re-tasking a satellite to track their position now.
说点什么
Say something.
-能听到我吗 -可以
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表