剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
好了
All right.
你们两个人把手♥机♥都关了
And turn your phones off, man, the both of you.
我不想让那些混♥蛋♥或者政♥府♥
I don't want those bastards or the government
能够追踪到你们 好吗
to be able to trace you, a'ight?
找到了
I've got it.
他们躲在了一个仓库里
They're holed up in a storage compound.
12917-20 艾斯摩尔
12917-20 Elsmore.
我刚刚正打算通知洛克探员
I was just about to alert Agent Locke.
把坐标发送给国防部
Route the coordinates to the DoD.
-快发 -快做
- To the... - Do it.
西奥 给我接通洛克
Theo, patch me through to Locke.
稍等
Stand by.
汤姆 我是基思·马林斯
Tom, Keith Mullins.
我们得到了目标的地址了吗
Have we got our target location?
国家情报总监修改了一项命令
DNI has issued a change of orders.
你现在要让你的小队准备清理行动
You are to prep your team for a cleanup operation.
清理什么
Cleanup for what?
我们会用导弹对目标进行精确打击
We're taking out the location with a surgical missile strike.
再说一遍
Say again?
国家情报总监认为这是
DNI thinks it's our best chance
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥激活潜伏杀手前
of stopping the terrorists
阻止他们的最佳方案
before they can activate the sleeper cells.
他知道我们有人在那里吗
Does he know we got people in there?
安迪和卡特
Andy and Carter?
他知道
Yeah, he knows.
我也反对过 但是没成功
I argued against it, but I lost.
国家情报总监的命令不可更改 明白吗
The DNI's order was final. Understood?
我明白 但是我不喜欢
I understand, but I don't like it.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
把坐标先发给国防部 再发给行动组
Route the coordinates to the DoD, then to the tac team.
-但长官 -你听到我说的话了
- But sir... - You heard what I said.
不要让我再说一次
Don't make me ask again.
数据包/BSJS8/V
发送
数据包/BSJS8/V
发送中
距目标锁定还剩
知道了
Got it.
纳赛里
Naseri.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
别以为你干了这种勾当后我会认不出你
Think I wouldn't recognize you after what you did?
他为什么叫你纳赛里
Why is he calling you Naseri?
因为他被打了
Because he's been beaten
并且有点神志不清了
and he's delirious.
快回去干活
Get back to work.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我发誓我会看着你怎么死
I swear to God, I'm gonna watch you die.
我说了 闭嘴
I said, shut up.
他刚刚完成了
He's just finished
前三支算法
the first three algorithm branches.
再完成一支 名单就完整了
Just one more to go and the list will be whole again.
拿到名单之后把激活码发给
Once we have it, send the activation codes
所有潜伏杀手
to all sleeper cells.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
很快我们将发动一波
Very soon, we launch a wave of attacks
你们国家从未见过的袭击
like you in this country have never seen before.
袭击之多打得你的政♥府♥喘不过气
So many that your government will be simply overwhelmed.
怎么说来着
And what was it?
在此申明
For the record...
这证明了正朝着正义前进
this is the proof that my path is righteous.
你想用你的宗教做挡箭牌
You know, you can keep hiding behind your religion
随你的便 贾达拉
all you want, Jadalla,
但是我们俩都知道这只是在滥杀无辜
but we both know this is just about killing innocent people...
其中还有一些穆♥斯♥林♥
some of them Muslim.
你根本不屑一顾
Not that you give a damn.
贾达拉 你是个精神病
You're a psychopath, Jadalla,
和你父亲一样
just like your father.
你们俩都是可悲的市侩 将你们的信仰
Both of you are sad, little men, twisting your faith
扭曲成滥用暴♥力♥的借口
into an excuse for violence.
你很喜欢这样 对吗
You liked that, didn't you?
你就爱这样
You loved it.
这让你很爽 对吗
It really gets you off, huh?
你不行吗
You can do better than that, can't you?
打死我
Do it.
打死我
Do it!
打死我
Do it!
哈米德
Hamid!
艾萨克
Isaac!
他们是谁
Who are they?
我查到了其中一个来者的身份
I just got an ID on one from the arrival.
是艾瑞克·卡特的哥哥
It's Eric Carter's brother.
这会造成任何改变吗
Does this change anything?
我们能取消导弹打击吗
Can we call off the missile strike?
我试试
I can try.
-玛丽安娜 -玛丽安娜
- Mariana. - Mariana.
-我是安迪 -安迪
- It's Andy. - Andy?
你和卡特现在赶快逃离那里
You need to get out of there, now, Andy. You and Carter.
什么 你确定
Really? You think?
国防部对你的位置将进行精确打击
DoD is launching a surgical strike on your location.
你只有不到三分钟时间
You have less than three minutes.
安迪 快走
Go, Andy.
快
Come on.
卡特 这地方要炸了
Carter! This place is about to blow!
艾瑞克 我们要走了
Eric, we gotta move.
所有人离开这里
Everybody get the hell out of here!
现在就走
We got to move! Move!
快走
Move!
快
Move!
天啊
God.
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
加油
Come on!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
机载侧视雷达和红外夜间低空导航及瞄准系统
S.L.A.R. and Lantirn
确认直接击中
verify direct hit.
正通过离机设备影像确认
Making visual confirmation on Egress.
确认 目标已经摧毁
Confirming, target destroyed.
重复一遍 目标已被摧毁
I repeat, target destroyed.
我看看你
Let me see, let me see.
我还好 我还好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
压住伤口 艾萨克
Keep... keep pressure on it, Isaac.
压住 行吗
Keep pressure on it, all right?
我要回去
I'm going back inside.
你别动
Stay there.
这是你自找的 多诺万先生
You brought this on yourself, Mr. Donovan,
但是你随时可以结束这种折磨
but you can put an end to it at any moment.
你只要回答我的问题
All right, just answer the question.
不
No...
回答问题
Just answer the question!
回答我的问题
Answer the question!
你是怎么和他联♥系♥的
How did you talk to him?
告诉我你是怎么和他联♥系♥的
Tell me how you talked to him!
好吧 再给他一剂
All right, give him another dose.
够了 住手
All right. That's enough, stop it.
住手 你会害死他的
Stop it, you're killing him!
不 不会的 我们监控着他的生命体征
No! We're not. We're monitoring his vital signs.
我不管 我不管
I... I don't care. I don't care.
立刻给我结束
This ends now.
结束了 够了
It's over, that's enough.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
审讯结束
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表