剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
纳赛里的女儿呢
How about Naseri's daughter?
在约旦大使♥馆♥里安全地待着
Safe in the Jordanian embassy.
也就是说你所做的一切都将公之于众
Which means everything you've done will come out,
你也无法用花言巧语逃脱罪责
and you won't be able to talk your way out of it.
司法部长会找你的
You'll hear from the attorney general.
丽贝卡的救护车正在驶离29号♥公路
Rebecca's ambulance is exiting 29.
-你在弄什么 -信♥号♥♥灯
- What are you working on? - Signal lights.
我要让救护车一路上畅通无阻
I want that ambulance to hit green all the way through.
妮可之前说
What Nicole said...
你身上有一种特质
that there's something inside you
使她感到害怕
that... scares her?
是吗
Yeah?
我知道这特质是什么
I know what that is.
因为我也有
Because I have it, too.
我们都有
We all do.
干我们这行的人都有
The people who do this work...
这是种天赋
it's a gift.
也是一个诅咒
Oh, and it's a curse.
如果不能正确对待 它会将你活活吞噬
And it'll eat you alive if you don't deal with it.
"正确对待"
"Deal with it"?
跟着你的直觉走
Go where it leads you.
-约翰 -他在路上了 丽贝卡
- John... - He's on his way, Rebecca.
-背好疼 -你会没事的
- Oh, my back hurts. - You're okay.
骨盆上部有一个子弹的射入伤口
Got a clean entry wound above her pelvis.
马上准备手术
Let's prep her for surgery.
天哪
Oh, God.
数到三
Ready on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我是你的护士 我们现在在急救室
I'm your nurse, we're in the E.R.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
-约翰 -参议员 请退后
- John. - Senator, back up.
他们需要专心工作
They need to work, they need to work.
我们会照顾好你的 好吧
We're gonna take good care of you, all right?
开一袋生理盐水
Normal saline, wide open.
我什么时候做手术
When am I going to surgery?
-再接一根管子 -很快
- Get another line in. - Soon, soon.
深呼吸 好吗
Nice, slow, deep breaths, okay?
用力压住伤口
More pressure on that wound please.
发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
血压90/60
Blood pressure's 90/60.
-交易完成了之后 -再用力点
- Trade was done. - More pressure please.
本·哈立德拿到了一把枪
Bin-Khalid got his hands on a gun
他本来是想冲我开枪 但是她
and he was aiming for me, but she...
她
she,
她替我挡了子弹
she took the bullet for me.
深呼吸
Nice, slow, deep breaths.
我不知道为什么 她就这么做了
I don't know why, but she did.
再接一根管子
Let's get another line in, please.
我什么时候做手术
When do I go into surgery?
她
She,
我赶过去的时候 她最先说的是你的名字
first thing she said when I got to her was your name.
再用力点
More pressure please.
血压90/60
Blood pressure's 90/60.
你是她唯一在意的人
You're the only thing she was thinking about.
给我两品脱的血
Order two pints of blood.
谢谢你 艾瑞克
Thank you, Eric, thank you.
血压下降 她心率过快
Pressure's dropping, she's tachycardic.
她的腹部正在大出血
She's bleeding out in the abdomen.
去拿急救车
Get the crash cart.
开始心肺复苏
Start CPR.
出现室颤 进行心肺复苏
V-fib. Apply CPR.
亲爱的
Baby?
没事的
It's okay, just...
停
Stop.
检查脉搏
Check for pulse.
血压还在下降
Pressure's still dropping.
-她还在室颤 -贝卡
- She's still in v-fib. - Becca?
离手 电击
Clear. Now.
回位
Resume.
参议员
Senator...
你父亲来了 他想见你
Your father is here. He wants to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
还有 先生
Also, sir,
你和党总部的电♥话♥五分钟之内就要开始了
your call with party headquarters is in five minutes,
-但是他们说可以重新安排日期 -不
- but they said they're fine to reschedule. - No.
妮拉 不
No, Nilaa, no.
当然了
Definitely,
他们打过来就告诉我
you, you let me know when they're on the line.
谢谢你 妮拉
Thank you, Nilaa.
我都不知道你想不想见我
I wasn't sure that you would even want to see me.
所以 谢谢你
So... thank you.
如果你是来表达敬意的话
If you've, uh, come to pay your respects...
我是你的父亲
I'm your father.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我尝试着理解
I'm trying to understand...
为什么会这样
how this... happened.
为什么
How...
我会让事情变成这样
how I let this happen.
我告诉自己我这是在保护你
I told myself I was protecting you,
但是现在我
but now I...
那些士兵
Those soldiers...
以及在桥上的所有人
and all the people on that bridge...
还有现在的丽贝卡
...and now Rebecca...
他们都是因我而死
They're all dead because of me.
从闪烁其词
One little lie
到鬼话连篇
led to a bigger lie
到弥天大谎
and a bigger lie and...
我越陷越深 无法自拔
I trapped myself in all these lies.
但是有一件事
But there is one thing
自始至终都是真的
that's true now as it ever was.
这个国家需要你
This country needs you.
今早最新的民♥意♥调查显示你的支持率上升了
The latest poll says that you had a nine-point spike
九个百分点
this morning.
那都是丽贝卡的功劳
That's because of Rebecca.
你为什么现在
Why are you telling me this
告诉我这些
right now?
这样你就会重新考虑我昨晚说过的
So that you would reconsider what I said last night
继续竞选的话
about staying in the race.
他从不会放弃的 从不放弃
He never gives up. Never gives up.
如果你中途退出的话
If you drop out,
我就向当局自首
I will turn myself in to the authorities.
如果我之前能想出办法
I would have done it before if I had thought
不让你卷进这件事情的话我肯定会做的
there was any way to keep you out of it.
但是你得要知道 孩子
But you need to know this, son,
不管我这辈子是否要在监狱里度过
whether I spend what's left of my life in or out of prison,
我都会为我所做的事情付出代价
I will pay for what I've done.
但是儿子不需要为他的父亲
But a son should not have to pay
背负罪责
for his father's sins.
丈夫也不该从
And a husband shouldn't profit
妻子的死亡中获益
from his wife's death.
你之后如果按她所想的
You would be honoring her life...
那样生活的话...
...by living yours the way
她会很自豪的
she would've wanted you to.
别啊
No.
尼拉 他们来早了
Nilaa, they're calling early.
-不是党派的事情 -我现在...什么
- It's not the party. - Um, I can't right n-- what?
现在外面有一个联邦探员
there's an FBI agent out here.
他说他现在就要见你 跟国情局的希姆斯有关
He says he needs to see you, something about DNI Simms.
我马上就出去
I'll-I'll be right out.
我得出去几分钟
I need to step out for a few minutes.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表