剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
I can have the attorney general here in 20 minutes.
你要和他谈这件事吗
Do you want to have this conversation with him?
基思
Keith.
我们拖不住你丈夫
We couldn't stall your husband.
他知道他爸爸失踪了
He knows his father's missing.
而你与此有关
and you had something to do with it.
而且他威胁要打电♥话♥给司法部长
And he's threatening to call the A.G.
好 我会跟他谈
Okay, I'll talk to him.
你要跟他说什么
What are you gonna tell him?
真♥相♥
The truth.
他在哪
Where is he?
在我办公室
He's in my office.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the phone.
好
Okay.
是丽贝卡
It's Rebecca.
丽贝卡 你在哪 我爸在哪
Rebecca, where are you? Where's my father?
他跟我在一起
He's here with me.
究竟怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
传统审讯方式
Your father wasn't responding
对你♥爸♥没有用
to conventional interrogation.
我们需要另寻他法
We needed to try something else.
什么他法
Something else?
剩下的我们得当面谈
We need to finish this conversation in person.
我会让反恐组带你过来
I'll have CTU bring you over.
在那之前 我爸不能有任何事
Until then, nothing happens to my father.
约翰 你和我谈过之前
John, nothing's gonna happen
你♥爸♥不会有事的
to your father until you and I talk.
这是用来缓解紧张的
They're for anxiety.
我原来每天早晨喝咖啡的时候吃一粒
I used to take one every morning with my coffee.
我不...不知道我为什么要戒掉
I don't-- I don't know why I ever quit.
我做特种兵的第一个任务 我们在
You know, my first mission as a Ranger, we were...
巴格达搜查一片公♥寓♥楼
clearing an apartment block in Baghdad.
八名特种兵搜查一百多间公♥寓♥
Eight Rangers and over a hundred apartments.
而且必须逐家搜查
And we had to go door-to-door.
但敲开第一扇门是最艰难的
But knocking on that first door was the hardest.
发生什么了
What happened?
一位老妇人开了门
Old lady opened the door.
我们搜查了她的公♥寓♥
We checked her apartment.
然后继续下一家
Moved on.
这和现在这事有什么关系
Well, what does that have to do with this?
做好你的本职工作 安迪
You just do the job, Andy.
逐家搜查
Door by door...
一步一步来
...one step at a time.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
开始行动
Here we go.
贾达拉呢
Where's Jadalla?
他就在附近
He's close.
这些只是他的前哨 确保没人跟着我们
These are just his scouts. Make sure we're alone.
幸好没人跟着我们
Good thing we're alone.
安全
All clear.
车速慢下来了
We're slowing down.
是啊
Yeah.
听着
Look,
如果我就快没命
if I'm about to go out,
那我就有话直说了
I'm-a just say what I got to say.
好吗
All right?
妮可 我爱你
Nicole, I love you.
一直爱着
I always have.
以后也会
Always will.
安迪
Andy...
记住
remember,
一定要让贾达拉相信是我强迫你干的
be sure Jadalla believes I'm forcing you to do this.
照我的指示做
Follow my lead.
好
Okay.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
你一定就是夏洛维茨先生
And you must be Mr. Shalowitz.
我妻子呢
Where's my wife?
把程序员送过来
Send the programmer to me.
不行
No.
我们说好的不是这样
That's not the deal.
你要立刻放了妮可和艾萨克
You need to release Nicole and Isaac right now.
叫你的手下放下枪
Tell your men to lower their guns!
你也许不需要我 但你绝对需要他
Look, you might not need me, but you damn sure need him!
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
住手
Stop.
带他们出来
Bring them out.
艾瑞克
Eric.
艾瑞克 艾瑞克
Eric. Eric.
-艾瑞克 -宝贝
- Eric. - Baby.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
现在没事了
Yeah, I am now.
好 待在这里
Okay. Listen, stay here.
还有我哥
My brother!
立刻放了他
Now!
艾瑞克 到底是怎么回事
Eric, what the hell is going on?
妮可 快上车 宝贝
Nicole, get in the car, babe.
你不跟我们走吗
Are you coming with us?
上车吧
Please.
你得立刻上车
I need you to get in the car, now.
那你怎么办 艾瑞克
What's gonna happen to you, Eric?
妮可
Nicole.
告诉我你有办法逃脱
Just tell me you have a way out of this.
我会了结一切的
I'm gonna finish this.
我保证
I promise.
艾瑞克 你要...
Eric, what are you...
我爱你
I love you.
我还等着呢 卡特
I'm waiting, Carter!
不不 艾瑞克
No. No, Eric.
-妮可 -不
- Nicole. - No!
带她去反恐组 艾萨克会照顾你的
Get her to CTU. Isaac'll take care of you.
不 艾瑞克
No! Eric!
你不必这么做
Listen, you don't have to do this.
-知道吗 -你知道我必须要做 艾萨克
- All right? - You know I do, Isaac.
你知道我必须要做
You know I do.
艾萨克 等一下
Isaac, wait, wait.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
对我们之间所发生的一切感到抱歉
For everything that's happened between us.
对我所做的一切感到抱歉
Everything that I did.
不
Nah.
那不是你的错
Wasn't your fault, a'ight?
一切都是必然
Things happened the way they had to happen.
好吗
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
好好照顾她
Just take care of her, man.
为了我
For me.
走吧
Go. Go.
快走
Go, man. Go!
卡特
Carter...
在卡特妻子和哥哥跑远之前找到他们
Find Carter's wife and brother before they get too far.
把他们干掉
And kill them.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表