剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
and work on his campaign at the same time.
所以
So...
我承诺
I promised,
一旦我们抓到本·哈立德 就以他为主
once we got Bin-Khalid, it was his turn.
我得在他身边
I'd be there for him.
来电
不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Sorry, I need to take this.
没事
Uh, yeah, yeah, no worries.
你接完来找我就是了
Just find me when you're done.
-卡特 -我们整个小队都暴露了
- Carter? - We're blown. The whole squad.
-什么 -本·哈立德的人找到了我们
- What? - Bin-Khalid's people found us.
他们知道我们的新名字
They have our new names,
他们来了三个人冲进了我家里
and three of them just broke into our house.
我把他们干掉了 但是...
Listen, I took them out, but...
他们杀了小队其他成员
...they killed the rest of the squad.
只剩格里姆斯和我了
Grimes and I are the only ones left.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你老婆 她还好吗
Your-your wife, is-is-is she... ?
她和我在一起 但你要知道
She's with me, but you need to know,
这不是报仇
this isn't payback.
他们在找一个匣子
They're looking for a strongbox.
他们说我们把它从本·哈立德的基地偷走了
They say one of us stole from Bin-Khalid's compound.
我不知道为什么 也不知道那里面有什么
I don't know why and I don't know what's in it.
本·哈立德曾计划攻击美国本土
Bin-Khalid was planning an attack on U.S. soil.
也许这个匣子是计划的一部分
Maybe this strongbox is-is part of that.
是一件武器或是袭击目标的情报
A weapon or-or intel on a target.
不管是什么 肯定是本拿走的
Whatever it is, Ben must be the one who took it.
为什么 他为什么这么做
Why? Why would he do that?
战争真的让他迷失了方向
The war really messed him up.
最后我帮他打了掩护
I was covering for him at the end.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
不知道 他疑神疑鬼的
No. No, he's paranoid.
他开始吸毒 完全断了联♥系♥
He-he started shooting up and he lives off the grid.
我会让基思·马林斯尽力追查他的下落
I'll have Keith Mullins try to track him down.
不行
No.
不行 已经有三个人知道了我们的新名字
No, three people had access to our new names.
中情局局长 国安局局长和反恐组组长
The directors of CIA, NSA and CTU,
而基思·马林斯是现任组长
which is now Keith Mullins.
我认识基思很多年了
I've known Keith for years,
不敢相信他放弃了整个小队
I can't believe he'd give up the squad.
但是他的确有权限
But he did have access.
是的
Yes.
那有可能是他
Then it could be him.
我是不会拿我们的命来赌的
And I'm not gambling our lives on that.
你要帮我们找到本
Listen, you need to help us find Ben.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is,
但是我有他打给我的电♥话♥号♥码
but I have the number that he called me from.
可能是一次性手♥机♥打来的
It's probably a burner.
好吧
Okay.
我会尽量想办法查找位置
I'll try to figure out some way to run a geospatial.
好 我现在把号♥码发给你
All right. I'll send the number to you now.
然后我要把妮可送到安全的地方
And then I need to get Nicole somewhere safe.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
警方和联调局都在同一个网络上
And the police and FBI are on the same network
全都暴露了
that's been compromised.
不能去找他们
They're not an option.
找到本就打给我
Call me when you find Ben
我会去拿回匣子的
and I'll-I'll recover the Strongbox.
好
Okay.
妮可
Nicole?
也许会发生袭击事件 宝贝
There may be an attack, baby.
我必须做这件事
I need to do this.
那是丽贝卡的事
This is Rebecca's problem.
为什么一定要你来做
Why does it need to be you?
因为现在
Because right now...
我现在只相信自己
I'm the only one I can trust.
本
Ben?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你知道我打了多少次电♥话♥吗
You know how many times I've called?
我们刚刚回来 我忘带手♥机♥了
We just got in. I forgot my phone.
艾米 有人在找我
Amy, listen. There's people after me.
-他们也许会去找你 -本
- They may come after you. - Ben...
这不是我的幻想 我发誓
It's not in my head, I swear.
你要去接妈妈 然后离开这里
You-you need to go get Mom and get out of town.
离开这里去哪里
Get out of town and go where?
我在芝加哥有认识的人
I know people in Chicago.
我会在联合火车站后面的公车站和你汇合
I'll meet you at the bus depot behind Union Station.
火车一小时后开
Train leaves in an hour.
艾米
Amy...
我在听
I'm here.
我知道我的状态一直不太好
I-I know I haven't been easy to deal with,
给你们带来了很多麻烦
that I've put you through a lot.
但我只剩下你和妈妈了
You and Mom are all that I have left.
求求你 照我的话去做
Please... Please just do what I'm asking.
好 本
Okay, Ben.
在那见
I'll see you there.
他想我去联合火车站后面的公车站和他汇合
He wants me to meet him at the bus depot behind Union Station.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要
Oh, no.
走吧
Let's go.
你保证过不会伤害我们的
You promised you wouldn't hurt us.
珀欣高中
收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
九条都收到了
All nine of them, yes.
那好 我们要谈谈 阿米拉
Okay. You need to talk to me, Amira.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
德鲁 别烦我 行吗
Drew. You need to leave me alone now, okay?
这对我来说也不容易
This isn't any easier for me,
但是请你别这样
but please, just stop now.
-阿米拉 别走 -德鲁 别挡道
- Okay, Amira. Amira, wait, wait. - Drew, get out of my way.
-别走 -别挡着 放手
- Wait. - Please, get out of... Get off!
-放开我 -别走 别走
- Get off me. - Wait. Wait.
够了
That's enough.
德鲁 进来
Drew, in here.
立刻
Now.
让我们聊两句
Give us a minute.
我不管你有多难过 绝对不能动手动
I don't care how upset you are, you can never get physical.
绝对不行
Never.
到底是怎么回事
Now, what's going on?
那是我们之间的事
It's between us.
我看到的可不是这样 说吧
Not after what I just saw. Start talking.
德鲁
Drew.
我觉得
I-I think...
我觉得阿米拉要做什么事
I think Amira's gonna do something...
不好的暴♥力♥事件 就在学校里
Bad. Violent. Here at the school.
这话什么意思 你为什么这么说
Okay. What does that mean? Why would you say that?
因为她一直在给一个人发短♥信♥
Because she's been texting this guy.
我不知道他的名字 但全都和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关
I-I-I don't know his name, but it's all of this terrorist stuff.
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关 什...
Terrorist stuff. What...?
在说什么奋斗
Yeah. About-about the struggle.
摧毁美国压♥迫♥者
About destroying the American oppressors
以及阿米拉要如何证明自己
and how Amira is going to prove herself.
我知道这很疯狂
I-I know this is crazy,
但是我开始在想她和她哥哥
but I'm starting to think that's why she came here
从车♥臣♥来到这里 就是为了做这件事
from Chechnya with her brother-- to do this.
你明白你这番话的严重性吗
Do you understand how serious this is, what you're saying?
我知道 所以我才想和她谈谈
Yeah. Yeah. That's why I've been trying to talk to her.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
学校关于这类事情是有政策的
The school has a policy about this kind of thing.
我得告诉校长
I have to take it to the principal.
但那样阿米拉就知道是我说出去的
Yeah, but Amira's gonna know that I said something.
这我也无能为力
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表