剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
What's that look?
-什么表情 -就你那表情
- What look? - The look, right there.
你担心的时候会露出的表情
The one you get when you worry.
没事 等会儿你和组委会完事后
Nothing. Nah. When you're done with host committee,
进来一趟吧
why don't you come on inside.
我和你叔叔会在图书室 好吗
I'll be in the library with your uncle, okay?
参议员
Senator.
我得去找联邦通信委员会
I got to meet with the FCC.
他们还不知道发生了什么
They didn't know what hit 'em.
非常感谢捧场
Thanks so much for coming.
-谢谢你的帮助 -不客气
- Thanks for your help. - Absolutely. Sure.
-谢谢你的帮助 我很感激 -我的荣幸
- Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. - A pleasure.
我在做破门炸♥药♥
I'm making breaching charge.
上次用它在坎大哈
The last one I used blew the hinges off
炸飞了一道金属门的铰链
a metal door in Kandahar.
我需要你们帮我通过安保
I need you to get me through security,
进入你们的警局
into your police station,
然后进到证物柜
and then into the evidence lockers.
缉毒组上周收缴了大量海♥洛♥因♥和现钞
Narco seized a ton of heroin and cash last week.
他想要的就是那些
That's what he's after.
听我说 我不指望你们相信我
Listen, I don't expect you to believe me,
但如果我不拿到那笔钱 很多人会死
but if I don't get that money, a lot of people are gonna die.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
今天早上醒来我也没想到
Okay, I didn't wake up this morning thinking
这事会发生在我身上
this was gonna happen to me, either.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anybody,
但条件在此
but here's the deal.
你们必须按我说的做
You're gonna do what I say, when I say it.
你要抢警局 简直疯了
You're gonna rob the station, that's crazy.
是啊 一直听人这么说
Yeah. I keep hearing that.
艾萨克 我们不能让他这么做
Isaac, we can't let him do this.
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
试图改变他的想法
To try to change his mind?
别想了 他会做自己要做的事
Nah, he gonna do what he gonna do.
是吧 你清楚你嫁了什么样的人
Right? You know the man you married.
听我说
Look.
我一拿到多米尼加人交易的地址
I'm out of here as soon as I get a location
我就离开
on the Dominican deal.
但是我会留一个人看着你
But, I'll leave a man behind to watch you,
有任何需要就找爱莎
and Aisha can get you whatever you need.
我在这里爱莎不怎么高兴
Aisha doesn't seem too happy I'm here.
我和爱莎的问题存在一段时间了
Well, me and Aisha have been having problems for a while.
好吧 可能我让问题加重了
Yeah, well, maybe I'm making things worse.
没有
Nah.
不是你的原因
It's not you.
爱莎对什么都不满
With Aisha, nothing's ever enough for her.
这笔交易她帮忙牵线 但交易一完成
She helped set up this deal but as soon it's done,
我和爱莎毫无瓜葛了
me and Aisha, we through.
你在找什么
What you looking for?
找到之前我也不知道
Won't know till I see it.
我知道你要什么
I know what you want...
因为你和我
...Because you and me,
我们想要的是同一样东西
we want the same thing.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你为什么担心艾萨克
Why are you worrying about Isaac?
他像对待贱♥人♥一样对待你
He treats you like a little bitch.
他仍然在掌权
He is still running things.
如果他不了呢
What if he wasn't?
如果我说
What if I said,
我有办法让你得到你想要的
I got a way for you to get what's yours?
好了 好了
Okay, okay,
你妈在世时就说得我耳朵都起茧了 拜托
I had enough of that when your mom was alive, come on.
如果这是关于丽贝卡没有来
If this is about, uh, Rebecca not coming,
我们可以调整一下演讲稿
we were able to tweak the speech.
不 不 不是那件事
No, no. It's not about that.
你让我动用我的以前媒体关系
You asked me to do a little recon
帮你侦查情况
for you with some of my old media contacts.
有一家来找我
Well, one of them came through,
把盖奇的竞选团队下周放出的
tipped me off about an attack ad
竞选攻击广♥告♥透露给了我
the Gage campaign's gonna release next week.
爸 无论盖奇给我扣了什么帽子
Dad, whatever Gage throws at me,
妮拉都能处理
Nilaa will be able to handle it.
就是有关于她的 儿子
Yeah, it's about her, son.
约翰·多诺万说他会保卫美国
John Donovan says he will defend America,
但是看看谁在为他工作
but look who works for him.
他的竞选经理 妮拉·麦兹拉妮
His campaign manager, Nilaa Mizrani,
去激进的帕克兰清♥真♥寺礼拜
attended the radical parkland mosque,
那里赞美恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的行为
which applauded terrorists,
并且祈祷我们的军队被歼灭
and prayed for the death of our troops.
约翰·多诺万将麦兹拉妮视为他的左膀右臂
John Donovan called Mizrani his own right hand,
以及挚友
and a good friend.
但是有这样的朋友
But with friends like these,
我们真的能放让约翰·多诺万入主白宫吗
can we really trust John Donovan in the white house?
盖奇为竞选总统所投放的广♥告♥
Paid for by Gage for president.
这不是他们竞选团队放出的第一个谎言了
It wouldn't be the first lie coming out of that campaign.
我们核实过了 约翰
We checked it out, John.
有照片证明她当时的确去过
There are photos that prove that she was there.
在她大二的时候
During her sophomore year.
给我看看
Show me.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
她那时很年轻
She was young.
是的 但还是...
Yeah. Still...
儿子 我不知道除了她是个累赘以外
Well son, I don't know what else to tell you,
我还能告诉你什么
except, she's a liability.
约翰 最起码
John, bottom line is,
如果你的竞选经理祈祷美军士兵的死亡
you will not win in November if you have a campaign manager
你是不可能在十一月胜出的
who prayed for the death of American soldiers.
北方松树购物中心
The North Pines Mall.
人流量大 距离这里八公里 安保极少
Crowded, five miles from here, minimal security.
这是什么 固苏玛
What is this, Kusuma?
我们依旧可以完成来到这里的使命
We can still do what we came here to do--
反击这个国家
strike back at this country.
我选了一个目标
I've chosen a target.
一次袭击并不能改变历史
One attack won't change history.
激活我父亲的网络可以
Activating my father's network will.
我们不会待在这等着美国人找到我们
We're not going to stay and wait for the Americans to find us.
如果现在不行动 我们就什么都做不成了
If we don't act now, we'll achieve nothing.
你也和我们一起去
You're coming with us.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你们也是
And neither are you.
固苏玛
Kusuma.
我是谢赫·本·哈立德在世的儿子
I am Sheik Bin-Khalid's living son.
只有真♥主♥能决定我什么时候死
Only god will decide when I die.
把你的枪收起来
Now, put your gun away.
我们还有事要做
We have work to do.
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
是的 但你挂了我电♥话♥ 我...
Yeah. Well, you hung up on me. I was...
很担心
Worried.
怎么了
What's wrong?
看着我
Look at me.
你得把炸♥药♥做好
You have to finish mixing the explosives.
你忘了这些人对你做了什么吗
Have you forgotten what these people did to you?
他们是怎么说你和那些学生的
What they said about you with those other students?
你忘了吗
Have you?
没有
No.
他们毁了你的婚姻
They destroyed your marriage,
现在他们想要毁了你的事业
And now they're trying to destroy your career.
不 不
No, no.
阿米拉 停下
Amira, please, stop.
阿米拉
Amira?
我就知道你在对我撒谎
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表