剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
But tell me what I want to know,
我会替你请求我们的政♥府♥
and I'll petition my government on your behalf.
建议把你送去一所联邦监狱
Recommend that you're sent to a federal prison.
你将会在更好的条件下
You'll live the rest of your life
度过你的余生
under much better conditions.
有书可读
Have access to books.
你愿意的话可以重修学业
Return to your studies if you want.
阿西姆·纳赛里从仓库逃走了
Asim Naseri escaped from the warehouse.
我们想知道他在进行什么行动
We want to know what operation he's running
以及怎么找到他
and how to find him.
我不认识叫纳赛里的人
I don't know anyone named Naseri.
艾瑞克·卡特看到他和你一起
Eric Carter saw him with you.
我不认识叫纳赛里的人
I don't know anyone named Naseri.
此人是你父亲的左膀右臂
This man was your father's top operative.
不 这个人是我招募的战士
No, this man is a fighter I recruited.
他的名字叫哈米德
His name is Hamed.
你在浪费你的机会
You're throwing away your chance.
我把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
他在说实话吗
Is he telling the truth?
以她的状态来看 很难说
Hard to say with the state that he's in.
他的读数很乱
His readings are all over the place.
为什么纳赛里要瞒着贾达拉
Why would Naseri keep Jadalla in the dark?
你能提高读数的精确度吗
Can you refine his readings?
我可以试试
I can try.
发到附属办公室
Send them to the annex office.
我会在那里再复查
I'll review them there.
进入系统了
I'm in.
卡特 循环播放已开启
Carter, the loop is live.
西奥已准备好教你拆弹流程
Theo's ready to walk you through the disarming procedure.
给她松绑
Cut her loose.
救救我
Help me.
-我的天 他们在看 -听我说
- My God, they're watching. - Listen. Listen to me.
珍妮弗 我们对摄像头做了手脚
Jennifer, we fixed the camera.
看到的人都只能看见前几分钟的
Okay? So whoever's watching, they're looking at a loop
-循环录像 -不 我不想死
- of the past few minutes, okay? - No, I don't want to die.
-我不想死 -他们看不见我们
- I don't want to die. - They can't see us all. Listen.
听我说 没有人会死
Listen to me. No one's gonna die.
我叫艾瑞克·卡特
My name is Eric Carter.
我是反恐组的
I'm working with the Counter Terrorism Unit.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
为什么他们要恐吓你 好吗
why they're threatening you, okay?
快把那个东西从我身上取下来
Just get this thing off me.
-把它拿掉 -他们想要挟谁
- Get rid of this. - Wh-Who are they leveraging?
-救我出去 -珍妮弗
- Get me out. - Jennifer!
按住她 按住她
Hold her. Hold her!
西奥 你得把炸♥弹♥从她身上弄下来
Theo, you got to get this thing off of her.
就现在
Now.
你准备好就开始
Whenever you're ready.
好 你需要找到连接
Okay. You need to locate the wires
雷♥管♥的导线 好吗
that are leading to the detonator, all right?
应该有两条
There should be two.
就在背心正面
Just underneath the lower right front section
右下那块区域
of the vest.
我找到了
I see them.
珍妮弗 千万不要动
Jennifer, stay very still.
好吗
Okay?
西奥
Theo.
遥控起爆器粘接在那些导线的其中一条上
Spliced into one of those wires is the remote trigger.
是一个很小的黑色塑料盒子
It's a small, black plastic box.
好的 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
好的 那我们将要拆除它
Okay, we're gonna deactivate it.
拆除了后 你就把背心从她身上剪掉
And once we do, you can cut her out of the vest.
首先撬开外壳
Okay, so, first pry open that casing.
外壳已经撬开了 西奥
The casing's off, Theo.
我看到很多导线
I see wires.
其中有三条导线从电路板上伸出来
Three of them leading out from the circuit board.
"噢"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Oh"?
这个背心有一个备用震动传感器 如果
Vest has a backup vibration sensor, okay? If...
如果起爆器被拆除了的话炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥
It'll go hot if the remote trigger's deactivated.
珍妮弗 珍妮弗 珍妮弗
Jennifer. Jennifer. Jennifer!
保持镇定
Stay calm.
-西奥 有拆除的办法吗 -没有
- Theo, is there any way to take it out? - No.
你只能在摘除背心的时候
You're just gonna have to be extra careful
多加小心了
when you remove the vest, okay?
一个大动作就会引起爆♥炸♥ 好吧
One sharp movement will trigger a detonation, all right,
通常会有十秒钟的延迟
usually with a ten-second delay.
多加小心
Extra careful.
好的
Right.
第一步 你需要剪掉那条
First step, you need to cut the short wire
横跨电路板的短导线
spanning through the circuit board.
不是那条支出去的长的那条
It's not the long one leading out.
-确认一遍 -短导线
- Confirm. - Short wire.
珍妮弗
Jennifer.
拜托你
Please.
不要动
Do not move.
好吗
Okay?
剪了 西奥
Okay, Theo.
下一步是什么
What's next?
阿西姆 我们要进反恐组了
Asim, we're pulling in to CTU.
加密
到达
什么事
Yeah?
我是格兰特
This is Grant.
我...在等一队转包商的人
I'm, uh... expecting a team of subcontractors.
他们在门口了
They're at the gate.
我在网络上没有看到他们的权限
Yeah, I'm not seeing their clearances on the network.
我们有一个服务器有功率损耗
Hey, we had a power loss on one of those servers.
他们是来维修的
That's what they're here to fix.
如果你要让他们进来 我需要你的权限秘钥
You want me to let them through, I'll need your override.
A C 7 7 9
It's Apple, Charlie, seven, seven, nine.
送他们去工程部
Escort them to engineering.
-他们会在那里接手的 -收到
- They'll take it from there. - Copy that.
把枪交出来
Guns out.
用指尖拿
Tip of the fingers.
左手
Left hand.
把枪放到地上 约翰
Put 'em on the floor. John...
求你了
Please.
快照做 我不想伤害任何人
Do it now. I don't want to hurt anybody.
我发誓 如果你不照做的话
Swear to God, I'll pull the trigger
我会开枪的
if you don't do what I say.
你也是
You, too.
转过去
Turn around.
面对墙
Face the wall.
转过去 面对墙
Turn around and face the wall!
把他们铐起来
Cuff 'em.
这是在哪里
Where was this?
夏威夷
Hawaii.
这是很早以前的照片了
It was a long time ago.
你觉得艾瑞克会介意
Hey, um, you think Eric will mind
我借他的衬衫什么的穿吗
if I borrow a shirt or something?
我身上全是血 我只是...
I got all this blood all over me. Just...
妮可
Nicole?
怎么了
What's wrong?
这封信是
It's a letter from
反恐组的前组长丽贝卡·英格拉姆写的
Rebecca Ingram, the woman who ran CTU.
给艾瑞克提供了一份探员的工作
Offering Eric a job as an agent.
看起来他们已经反复讨论一段时间了
Sounds like they'd been going back and forth about it for a while.
艾萨克 他从没提过这件事
Isaac, he never said a word.
也是那次他告诉我
And this was the same time he was telling me
他想在这里定居 组建家庭
he wanted to stay here and settle down and have a family.
我只是
I just...
我不懂他
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表