剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
和你仍然在做的事无关
what you're still doing,
这跟我们有关
it's about us.
抱歉我打断你们了
Excuse me for interrupting.
如果可以的话 我需要跟艾瑞克说
If it's okay, it's important that I speak with Eric.
没关系
It's all right.
我对你在经历的事情深表同情 丽贝卡
I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, Rebecca.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾瑞克
Eric.
贾达拉联♥系♥我了
Jadalla contacted me.
-什么时候 -就刚刚
- When? - Just now.
他说如果我把自己交出去
He said that if I give myself up to him,
他就放了约翰
he'll release John.
好吧 马林斯怎么想的
Okay, what does Mullins think?
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
什么
What?
我不能冒着他不同意的风险
Look, I can't take the chance that he will say no.
如果我是他 我肯定也不会同意的
I know that I would if I were in his position.
丽贝卡 你不会是真想这么做吧
Rebecca, you're not seriously considering this.
贾达拉说如果我不这么做的话他就杀了约翰
Jadalla says that if I don't, he will kill John.
这么做好歹让他有一线生机
So this at least gives him a chance.
丽贝卡 我知道你想把你丈夫救回来
Rebecca, I know you want your husband back.
我理解
I get it.
我也曾愿意放弃一切去救妮可
I was willing to give up everything to save Nicole, okay,
但我进去拿那个名单的时候
but I went in there to get that list.
我不是要去送死的
I wasn't just giving up my life.
我也不是
Neither am I.
贾达拉和纳赛里
Jadalla and Naseri...
他们想要公开处决我
they want to stage my execution.
他们想让全世界知道
They want to show the world
他们能打败那个想要毁灭他们的女人
that they can defeat the woman who tried to destroy them.
他们想要亲手杀了我
They're gonna want to kill me themselves.
你想用你自己当作诱饵
You want to use yourself as bait.
而且我想让你结果他们
And I want you to finish them off.
找一个他们看不见你的地方然后解决他们
Find somewhere that they can't see you and take them out.
这是我们拨乱反正的机会
This is our chance to finish what we started.
好吧
All right.
我加入
I'm in.
你能把我弄进反恐组军械库吗
Can you get me into the CTU armory?
我应该可以
Yeah, I think so.
我的临时权限还在
I still have provisional status.
很好 我需要点东西
Good. Cause I'm gonna need a few things.
我们马上就要出发去见你的妻子了
We'll be leaving soon to meet your wife,
但我要问你个问题 参议员
but let me ask you something, Senator.
和禽兽结婚是一种什么样的体验
How does it feel to be married to a monster, huh?
你才是禽兽
You're the monster.
因为这世上唯一的禽兽
Because the only monsters in this world
就是杀美国人的人吗
are the ones who kill Americans?
不是的 是那些无论有什么原因
No. No, those who, for whatever their reasons,
杀害无辜者的人
murder innocent people.
在这一点上 你老婆无人能及
On that score, your wife is second to none.
你还是个骗子
And you're a liar.
我在想你是不是真的不知道我在说什么
I wonder if you really don't know what I'm talking about.
我本想说让你自己问她的 但是
I'd tell you to ask her, but,
你再也见不到她了
you're never gonna see her again.
怎么了
What is it?
如果我一开始就站在你这一边的话
If I'd been at your side from the beginning,
也许你就不会遭受这些了
maybe this wouldn't have happened to you.
万事皆有缘由
It has happened for a reason.
当我去欧洲的时候 我...
When I left for Europe, I...
我以为我是去往了一个更好的世界
I thought I was joining a better world.
当我听到美国人杀害了你的时候 我...
When I heard the Americans had murdered you, I...
我再也不能粉饰他们的伪善了
I couldn't rationalize their hypocrisy anymore.
这就是你要自己走上这条道路的原因
That is why you had to make your own journey.
我再不会离开你了 父亲
I'll never leave you again, Father.
我也再不会抛弃你了
And I will never forsake you.
我们要抗争 贾达拉 父子同心
We will fight, Jadalla, father and son.
我们要一直抗争
We will fight
直至我们的敌人倒下
until our enemies fall.
在那之后 你将接任我的位置
And then, you will take my place.
就是现在
It is time.
闭嘴
Shut up!
纳赛里在用阿♥拉♥伯语跟手下通话
Naseri was talking to one of his men in Arabic.
但我听见了用英语说的两个词
But I heard two words in English.
"东七月"
"East July."
"东七月" 你确定吗
"East July"? Uh, are you sure?
他说了好几次 我听清了
He said it a couple times, yeah.
-安迪 -怎么了
- Andy. - Yeah.
马林斯组长有话和你说
Director Mullins needs to speak with you.
好的 我就来 谢谢你
Okay, all right, thanks.
我一会儿就回来 好吗
Listen. I'm gonna be right back, okay?
好的
All right.
帮我个忙 用数据库查一下这个词组
Do me a favor. Run this through analytics.
-"东七月" -对 用跨部门采集数据来查
- "East July"? - Yeah. And run a full interagency data-mine.
-用浏览权限a116 -好
- Use clearance profile a-116, okay. - Okay.
-谢了 -明白
- Yeah, thanks. - Got it.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
你知道丽贝卡在哪儿吗
You know where Rebecca is?
我以为她和你在一起
I thought she was out here with you.
丽贝卡刚才和卡特一起离开了大楼
Rebecca just left the building with Carter.
我们联♥系♥不上他们俩
Okay, we can't reach either of them.
我上一次见到卡特 他正准备去和妻子说话
Well, last I saw Carter, he was on his way to talk with his wife.
长官 这是他们从军械库带走的物品清单
Sir, this is what they took from the armory.
格洛克19 伯莱塔M9A3
Glock 19, Beretta M9A3,
-308狙击步♥枪♥ -长官
- 308 sniper rifle? - Sir?
丽贝卡离开之前接到的那通电♥话♥
That phone call Rebecca got before she took off--
我从本地信♥号♥♥塔的记忆缓冲贮存中追回了一部分
I recovered a piece of it from the local cell tower's memory cache.
通话被加密了 所以得花点时间
It's encrypted, so it'll take a few minutes.
好的 西奥 去帮她一下
Okay, good. Theo, give her a hand with that.
安迪
Andy?
长官 我的确不知道她去哪儿了
Sir, I do not know where she is.
不管她和卡特计划了什么
Whatever she and Carter are doing,
她都没有和我提过
she didn't bring it up with me.
那你能找到托尼·阿梅达吗
Do you think you can get ahold of Tony Almeida?
丽贝卡今天联♥系♥了他
Rebecca was in touch with him today.
你能通过她的手♥机♥找到他吗
Can you find him through her cell?
我可以试试
I-I can try.
好 去做吧
Okay, do it.
我们七小时后到达坦斯特德 准备好立刻开始
完美
Perfetto.
我们到那儿以后将会拿到一半的钱
Half of the money's gonna be ready for us when we get there.
我们的身份呢
What about our cover?
那个比利时人会准备好我们的身份
The Belgian has our identities ready.
我们该走了
We should go.
你是谁
Who is this?
阿梅达先生 我是反恐组组长基思·马林斯
Mr. Almeida, Director Keith Mullins from CTU.
你怎么有我的号♥码
How the hell did you get my number?
我们遇到了问题 需要你的帮忙
We have a situation and we need your help.
抱歉 你找错人了
Sorry, you called the wrong guy.
和丽贝卡有关
It's about Rebecca.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
什么叫"找到她"
What do you mean "find her"?
你努力帮助她追查的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们
The terrorists you tried to help her hunt down,
绑♥架♥了参议员约翰·多诺万
they've abducted Senator John Donovan.
现在丽贝卡打算
Now Rebecca intends to surrender herself to the terrorists
用自己换取丈夫的生命
in exchange for her husband's life.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我们截获了她和贾达拉·本·哈立德的
We intercepted a fragment of a phone call she had
通话片段
with Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
丽贝卡联♥系♥过你吗
Has Rebecca tried contacting you at all?
她没有
No, she hasn't.
之前我们在也门行动时
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表