剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
不太常见
where I grew up.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
是啊
Yeah.
那些叫什么
So what are they called?
雪松
Cedars.
它们起源于黎巴嫩
They're originally from Lebanon.
上帝的雪松
Cedars of God.
有些甚至能生长上千年
Some live for a thousand years.
我们这里就有
And we have them here.
它们大都一样 只有一点不同
They are mostly the same, but a little bit different.
你要回家了
You're going home.
我会把雪松的事告诉父亲
I'll tell Father about the cedars.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
大使先生 我们起飞了
Mr. Ambassador, we're in the air now,
应该五分钟之内到达大使♥馆♥
and should be landing in front of the embassy in less than five minutes.
马林斯组长 这个女孩是约旦公民
Director Mullins, this girl is a Jordanian citizen.
怎么会被美国扣押呢
What was she doing in U.S. custody?
她是一个行动中的目标
She was the target of an unsanctioned operation
该行动由政♥府♥人员发起但未经批准
by an individual in our government.
目的是利用她来控制她的父亲
The goal was to leverage her against her father,
阿西姆·纳赛里
Asim Naseri.
这位政♥府♥人员是谁
Who was this individual in your government?
现在没法说那么多 但是我保证
I can't get into that right now, but I promise,
稍后你会有机会提出诉讼的
you'll have an opportunity to litigate this later.
我要和国♥务♥院♥商议此事
I'm gonna consult with my state department...
无意冒犯 先生 我们恐怕等不了了
With all respect, sir, we-we just don't have time for that.
如果飞机着陆时您不接受那个女孩
If you don't receive the girl when we land,
丽贝卡·英格拉姆会因此失去生命的
Rebecca Ingram will lose her life.
我需要您现在做决定
I need a decision now.
好吧
Very well.
当然 我们会接受那个女孩
Of course, the girl will be received.
太好了 谢谢您
Great, thank you.
华盛顿特区警署将会隔离
DCPD will be cordoning off the area
大使♥馆♥正对的区域
directly in front of the embassy.
拜托派人在那接应我们
Please have someone there to meet us.
卡特 约旦大使♥馆♥那边没问题
Carter, it's all set with the Jordanians.
我们几分钟就会降落在大使♥馆♥
We'll be landing at the embassy in a few minutes.
好的 那时我应该到纳赛里那了
Okay. I should be at Naseri's location by then.
收到
Copy.
你女儿在去大使♥馆♥的路上了 阿西姆
Your daughter's on the way to the embassy, Asim.
我正照约定 独自前往你那
I'm on my way to your location, alone, as agreed.
照约定 我准备好接收卫星图像了
And as agreed, I'm ready to receive the satellite feed.
安迪
Andy.
纳赛里先生
Mr. Naseri.
我已经连接了一颗国安局的卫星
I've set up a connection to an NSA satellite
并将卫星重新定位于我们的正上方
which we repositioned directly overhead.
能够覆盖多大范围
How wide a radius does it cover?
范围已设置成以你给卡特的
I've set the range at two miles,
坐标为中心的2公里
centered on the coordinates you provided Carter.
功能控制位于你的屏幕
The function controls are located in a window
右下角的一个窗口
on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
你没食言 卡特先生
You kept your word, Mr. Carter.
等会见
I'll see you when you get here.
阿西姆
Asim.
你在也门屠♥杀♥的那家人
That family you slaughtered in Yemen.
他们怎么了
What about them?
是为了给你女儿报仇才那么做的吗
Did you do it because you thought we killed your daughter?
那个父亲是个叛徒
That father was a traitor.
他的孩子们是无辜的
But his children weren't.
我无需向你解释我的行为 卡特先生
I am not going to explain myself to you, Mr. Carter.
哈马德先生
Mr. Hammad?
收到
Yes.
我们在等待前进信♥号♥♥
We're just waiting for the go-ahead,
随后我会将女孩交给你
then I'll walk the girl over to you.
我们联♥系♥到了她的母亲
We were able to contact her mother.
正在安排她前往大使♥馆♥
We are arranging for her to travel here.
阿♥拉♥知道会很高兴的 谢谢您
Ara will be very happy to know that, thank you.
卡特
Carter.
我看到你了
I can see you.
沿着火车轨道继续开
Continue onto the train tracks,
停在你右边的砖混建筑旁
stop next to the brick building on your right.
在车里等着
Wait in your car.
-为什么要怎么做 -你必须向我保证
- For what? - You have to prove to me
我女儿在大使♥馆♥内是安全的
that my daughter is safely inside the embassy.
安迪正在给你手♥机♥上发送视频链接
Andy's sending a video-link to your phone.
你会看到阿♥拉♥平安地走进大使♥馆♥
Okay? You'll be able to see Ara walk into the embassy.
等她进入大使♥馆♥之后 我才会把英格拉姆交给你
When she does, you'll get Ingram.
你必须要先让我知道我女儿是安全的
You're gonna have to show me that my daughter is safe.
等我拿手♥机♥
I'm reaching for my phone!
打开视频链接
Start the video-link.
把手♥机♥交给阿♥拉♥
And give Ara the phone.
收到
Copy that.
给你
Okay.
爸爸
Baba?
阿♥拉♥ 阿♥拉♥ 你还好吗
我很好 我好想你 爸爸
我也想你 宝贝
我能在家里见到你吗
当然了 真♥主♥保佑
阿♥拉♥ 等他们放你走之后 继续拿着手♥机♥
让我能看着你走进大使♥馆♥ 好吗
好的 爸爸
带她进大使♥馆♥
Start walking her to the embassy.
哈马德先生
Mr. Hammad.
马林斯组长
Director Mullins.
好了 去找哈马德先生
Okay, go see Mr. Hammad.
你好 阿♥拉♥
Hello, Ara.
是的哈马德先生
I'm Mr. Hammad.
在你母亲到达之前 我会好好照顾你的
I'm gonna take care of you until your mother arrives.
阿♥拉♥ 你现在安全了吗
是的 爸爸 我到了 我很安全
纳赛里
Naseri?
她安全了
She's safe.
往前走吧
Start walking.
等我告诉你的时候 趴在地上
When I tell you, hit the ground.
爸爸
Baba?
爸爸
Baba!
约翰
John?
我需要一辆救护车 马上
I need an ambulance here immediately.
丽贝卡中枪了
Rebecca's been shot.
安迪 叫救护车和行动组马上过去
Andy, send an ambulance and tac teams to the area now.
收到
Copy.
约翰
John?
-不是 丽贝卡 是我 -约翰
- No. Rebecca, it's me. - John...
我是艾瑞克
It's Eric.
我是因为约翰才来的
John's the reason I'm here, okay?
好吗 你一定要坚持住
All right? So I need you to hang in there.
为了他坚持住
For him.
好吗
Okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
什么
Yes?
参议员 我是基思·马林斯
Senator, it's Keith Mullins.
我刚收到卡特发来的消息
I just heard from Carter.
人♥质♥交换已经完成了 那个女孩现在安全了
The exchange took place, the girl is safe,
但是先生 现场发生了交火 丽贝卡中枪了
but, sir, there-there was gunfire and Rebecca was hit.
有多严重 马林斯 多严重
How-How bad, Mullins? How bad?
非常严重
It's serious,
但是救护车已经在路上了
but there's an ambulance on the way
他们会被送往最近的医院 圣凯瑟琳医院
and they'll go to the nearest hospital, St. Catherine's.
我们会派辆车来接你
We're gonna send a car for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
丽贝卡怎么了
What happened to Rebecca?
她中枪了
She was shot.
他们正在把她送到医院去
They're taking her to a hospital.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表