剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
Keep working.
我知道那不是件容易的事 阿米拉
I know that was hard, Amira.
但是你必须要做
But you had to do it.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
你我即将成就伟业
You and I are going to be part of something greater than ourselves.
我们在改变世界
We are changing the world.
这一切结束之后
And when it's over,
我们就名震四方了
everyone will know our names.
小公主
Princess.
爸爸
Papa.
别哭啊 小家伙
Don't cry, little one.
我见到你也很高兴
I'm happy to see you, too.
哈桑 你怎么样 儿子
Khasan, how are you, son?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我来这里出差
I'm just here on business.
你呢
And you?
工作怎么样
How is work?
还行
It's fine.
你现在没在上班
You're not there now.
今天下班早吗
An early day?
我总是按时下班好接阿米拉放学
I always try to leave in time to pick up Amira from school.
学校怎么样啊 阿米拉 用功读书了吗
And how is school, Amira? You're studying hard?
-当然 -很好
- Of course. - Good.
我可不想让你像哥哥一样退学
Don't want you to drop out like your brother.
你怎么没告诉我们你要来
Why didn't you tell us you were coming?
我就是想给你们个惊喜
I just wanted to surprise you.
怎么了 做父亲的都不能给孩子惊喜了吗
Why? Can't a father surprise his children anymore?
爸爸 你饿不饿
Are you hungry, Papa?
一直都饿
Always.
好的 我去给你做点吃的
Okay. I'll make you something.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
给爸做饭
Feeding our father.
他不应该来这的 有点不对劲
He shouldn't even be here. Something's not right.
这又不是他第一次来这里出差了
This isn't the first time he's come here on business.
他本应该提前告诉我们
He would have told us.
他向来都是会告诉我们什么时候来
He always tells us when he's coming.
他这是知道什么了
He knows something.
怎么可能 他不过是想看看我们
How could he? He just wants to see us.
给他做饭
Feed him.
但是他一吃完 我们就得让他走
But once he's done eating, we need to get him to leave.
好吧
Fine.
你让所有人都来了吗
You got everybody inside?
是的
Yeah.
你们倒是轻松
Oh, y'all just chillin'.
我今天差点被杀死 知道吗
I almost got killed today. Right?
罗优想耍我
Royo tried to play me.
而且爱莎和格罗尼姆都在帮他
And he got help from Aisha and Jerome.
你们中肯定还有人参与
More of y'all got to be involved.
我们就这么办 把凯文带进来
Here's how we gonna do this. Bring Kevin in.
格罗尼姆想出♥卖♥♥♥我
Jerome tried to sell me out.
你是他弟弟
And you're his little brother.
别跟我说你什么都不知道
So don't tell me you know nothing 'bout it.
-我不知道 -别 听着 凯文
- I-I don't. - No, listen, Kevin,
你得告诉我格罗尼姆在和谁合作
you gonna tell me who Jerome was working with.
我真的不知道 老大
But I don't know anything, man.
好吧
A'ight.
还是什么都不知道吗
You still don't know anything?
我发誓 格罗尼姆什么也没说
I swear. Jerome never said nothin', man.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
带他到楼下去
Take him downstairs.
别 不要 艾萨克 求你了 不要
No. No, Isaac! Isaac, no! No, please! Please...
求求你 艾萨克 你要相信我
Please, Isaac! No, you got to believe me!
不要 求你了
No! Please.
-拜托 -剩下的人
- Please! - The rest of y'all,
把手♥机♥拿出来
get your phones out, right?
我要知道你们在和谁联♥系♥
I want to know who you been talking to.
我说了把手♥机♥拿出来
I said get your phones out!
好 好的 到时候见
Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna see you then.
先打了个电♥话♥
Just calling ahead.
加百列的人很机敏
Gabriel's people have real hair triggers.
你不会想突然登门的
You don't want to show up unannounced.
你的东西
Here's your stuff.
加百列和他的手下 他们
Gabriel and his men, they...
喜欢圆寸
they like things high and tight.
而且 我妈从来都不喜欢我留胡须
Besides, my mom never liked me with a beard anyway.
快点 本
Just hurry up, Ben.
你觉得你死的时候 会见到他们吗
You think you get to see them, when you die?
见到谁
See who?
你爱的人
The people you love.
你失去的人 像我妈妈和姐姐
The ones you lost, like my mom and sister?
我不知道 本
I don't know, Ben.
也许你能说出那些他们在的时候
Like, maybe you get to say the things you meant to say
没说的话
when they were around.
也许你就这一条命
Or maybe this life's all you got.
别浪费在"如果"上面
So maybe you shouldn't waste it with what-ifs.
我们就做好该做的事
Let's just do what we got to do.
-喂 -艾瑞克 我现在离开艾萨克这里
- Hello? - Eric, it's safe for me to get out of here, right?
-是安全的吗 -是的
- Leave Isaac's? - Yeah.
为什么这么问 你还好吗
Why? You okay?
我只是 我不想再留在这了
I just, I don't want to be here anymore.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen, uh...
我想你去克里斯汀家
I want you to go to Christine's.
克里斯汀家
Christine's?
好吧 为什么你不能来接我
Well, why can't you just pick me up?
我想去
I want to.
非常想 但是我还
More than you know. But I just, uh...
-我这事儿还没完 -还没
- I'm still in the middle of this. - Still?
我以为快结束了
I thought it was almost over.
是的 我...
Yeah, I...
我原本这么以为
I thought so, too.
艾瑞克 到底怎么回事
Eric, what is going on?
听着 我要你去克里斯汀家
Listen, I want you to go to Christine's,
我会尽快去接你 好吗
and I'm gonna come get you as soon as I can, okay?
我爱你 妮可
I love you, Nicole.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妮可
Hey, Nicole.
安德烈
Andre.
我能进来一下吗
Can I come in for a minute?
可以
Yeah.
你得和艾萨克聊聊
You got to talk to Isaac.
这和我无关
This is none of my business.
我离开就是为了逃离这一切
I left to get away from all this.
我只想回我丈夫身边去
I just want to get back to my husband.
你觉得这里的人谁不会拼了命像你一样逃出去
You think anybody here wouldn't kill to get out like you did?
我们没得选
We don't have that choice.
我们人在这 做我们该做的事 但是
We're here. Trying to do what we got to do, but...
听着
Look.
请你和他聊聊
I'm asking you to talk to him.
说什么
And say what?
我以前从没见过他这样
I've never seen him like this before.
那是因为你和艾瑞克在时
That's 'cause he wasn't like this
他不是这样的
when you and Eric were around.
你们俩离开后
Once you two bounced,
一切都变了
everything changed.
我知道艾瑞克的离开让他很难过
I know Eric leaving was rough for him.
不是艾瑞克
It wasn't Eric.
是你的离开让他伤心
It was you leaving that broke him.
而现在
And now...
你是唯一可能让他恢复正常的人
you're the only one who might be able to set him straight.
在做菜肉汤吗
Is that kharcho?
闻起来就像你妈妈做的一样
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表