剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
24小时:遗产
《24小时》前情提要
我觉得阿米拉要做什么事
I think Amira's gonna do something.
他觉得你在跟别人策划袭击学校
He thinks you're planning an attack at the school with someone.
他不知道那个人是我
He doesn't know it's with me.
阿米拉·杜达耶夫
我告诉他我向你解释了一切事情
I told him I've explained everything to you,
然后你信了
and you believed it.
德鲁相信了吗
Did Drew believe it?
我就知道你在对我撒谎
I knew you were lying to me.
他就是和你发短♥信♥的人
He was the one you were texting?!
我还以为我们得直接开始了呢
I was beginning to think this was gonna happen without you.
丽贝卡·英格拉姆
党里四年前就想让约翰参选了
The party asked John to run four years ago.
他知道我无法一边抓本·哈立德
He knew I couldn't track Bin-Khalid
一边参加他的竞选团队
and work on his campaign at the same time.
像你一样为真♥相♥挺身而出
Standing up for the truth the way you did--
这是我一直向美国人♥民♥承诺
it's what I've been telling the American people
会为他们做到的事情
I'm gonna do for them.
妮拉·麦兹拉妮
你还是会遭受打击
You'll still take a hit.
我能经受这种打击
Well, the hit I can take.
但千万不能再反转 这才是令我担心的事情
It's the not swinging back-- that's what bothers me.
发现一个访问陆军特种兵身份的人
There's a hit on whoever accessed the Army Rangers' identities.
这台电脑属于妮拉·麦兹拉妮
The computer that belongs to Nilaa Mizrani.
IP地址分配 麦兹拉妮 妮拉
他是我丈夫的竞选主管
My husband's campaign manager.
艾萨克 我们不能让他这么做
Isaac, we can't let him do this.
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
妮可·卡特
试图改变他的想法 别想了
To try to change his mind? Nah.
他会做自己要做的事
He gonna do what he gonna do.
你清楚你嫁了什么样的人
You know the man you married.
-你简直不可理喻 -她是我弟弟的妻子
- You are unbelievable. - She's my brother's wife.
好像这能阻挡你跟她重修旧好一样
Like that would stop you starting up with her again.
别胡闹
Don't get crazy.
钱不会像原来那么好赚的
Money ain't coming in like it was.
所以我最开始才会联♥系♥你
That's why I reached out to you in the first place,
促成了这笔交易
put this deal together.
如果艾萨克不能从这次会面中平安归来
If Isaac doesn't make it back from this meeting,
我也不会很伤心的
wouldn't be a lot of tears.
本·哈立德的人找到我们了
Bin-Khalid's people-- they found us.
艾瑞克·卡特
他们杀了小队其他成员
They killed the rest of the squad.
有个U盘 里面是潜伏恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名单
There was a flash drive containing a list of sleeper cells,
以及这些潜伏分子的激活码
along with all the codes to trigger their attacks.
你是说东西还在格里姆斯手里吗
Are you saying Grimes still has it?
他说如果我们不满足他的要求
He said he'll sell it to the terrorists
他就要把U盘卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
if we don't give him want he wants.
二百万美元
Two million dollars.
本·格兰姆斯
一个小时之内到第七大街地铁站
Show up at the 7th Street metro station in one hour.
你得多给我点时间
You got to give me more time!
不把钱给我 我就给本·哈立德的人打电♥话♥
You get me the money, or I call Bin-Khalid's men.
我拿了一部他们的手♥机♥
I took one of their phones.
只要告诉我钱是不是在警♥察♥局 丽贝卡
Just tell me if the money's at the police station, Rebecca.
你的情报源很准
Your source is right.
城区警♥察♥在华盛顿东南进行过毒品清缴
Metro PD made a drug bust in Southeast D.C.
查获460多万的现金
Recovered a little over $4.6 million in cash.
只需知道证物柜在哪里
Just need to know where the evidence lockers are.
这太危险了 你不可能活着出来了
This is crazy. You'll never get out of there alive.
设置监控循环
Okay, feeding in the loops.
走
Go.
-我们被迫下线了 -他们知道了
- We were pulled off-line. - They know.
基思 我们正在执行任务 如果你中断
Keith, we're running an operation. If you shut us...
你什么也不准执行 把他们关到审讯室里
You're not running anything! Lock them in interrogation now.
丽贝卡 听得到吗
Rebecca, can you hear me?!
有人听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?!
以下事件发生于下午2:00到下午3:00间
事件实时发生
丽贝卡很尊敬你
Rebecca respects you.
不是出于对你的不信任
It's not about not trusting you.
她也没别的办法
She had no choice.
当她发现不是你泄的密 她也松了口气
Once she confirmed you weren't the breach, she was relieved.
能给我来杯水吗
Can I get some water?
这里面好热 你不热吗
It-it is so hot in here. Are you not hot?
他的说法和丽贝卡的一致
His story syncs up with Rebecca's.
他俩可能串供了
They could be covering for each other.
根据自主神经指标显示
According to his autonomic indicators,
他说的是实话
he's telling the truth.
嫌犯得到了一把枪
Perp managed to get his hands on a gun.
他在弗农和贝茨把他收监之前就把他俩劫持了
He took Vernon and Bates hostage before they could process him.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫艾瑞克·卡特
Name's Eric Carter.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter!
我是指挥官乔治·马♥克♥思♥ 你能不能听见我
This is Commander George Marx. Tell me if you can hear me.
我听得见
I hear you fine.
但如果你想要手下活命的话 就别插手
But if you want your men alive, you stay out!
谁也没做什么
Nobody's doing anything.
咱们继续聊天 好吗
Let's just keep talking, okay?
告诉我你想要什么 我看看我能做些什么
Tell me what you want. I'll see what I can do.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter?
墙的另一边是什么
What's on the other side of this wall?
他们破门而入
It's only a matter of time
是迟早的事情
before they come busting through that door.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不管你以为你了解我什么 其实并不是那样
Listen, whatever you think you know about me, you don't.
我叫艾瑞克·卡特 我是名退役的特种兵
My name is Eric Carter. I'm a former Army Ranger,
为国家反恐组效力
working with the National Counter-Terrorism Unit.
刚才跟我通电♥话♥的人
The guy that was on that phone--
他手上有一个待激活的潜伏杀手的名单
he has a list of sleeper cells that are waiting to be activated.
如果我不把这些钱给他的话
If I don't get this money to him,
他就要把名单卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
he's gonna sell that list to the terrorists,
而他们会对全国范围内进行恐怖袭击
and there will be attacks all over this country.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?!
说得跟真的似的
Yeah, right.
求你了
Please.
求你
Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
要不你把门打开 跟警监解释
Why don't you open that door, explain it to the captain?
我发誓 没那么多时间了
I swear to you, there is no time for that.
那面墙后面
Behind that wall...
该死的 贝茨
Damn it, Bates!
是个楼梯间 通向维修室
there's a stairwell. It leads to a maintenance room
以及大楼的后门
and a door to the back of the building.
对 发给人♥质♥救援小组
Yeah. Send it to HRT.
他们已经在来这的路上了
They're on their way over here now.
我仔细查了一下卡特的档案
I went deeper into Carter's file.
这家伙参过军
Guy enlisted in the Army.
在阿富汗和也门服过役
Did tours in Afghanistan and Yemen,
努力晋升进了特种兵部队
worked his way up to Special Forces.
-特种兵部队 -是的
- Special Forces? - Yep.
-带我出去 -好的
- Get me out of here. - Yeah.
贝茨
Bates.
贝茨 他要逃跑了
Bates! He's getting away!
快把门撞开
Get through that door now!
他要跑了
He's getting away!
快来 走这边
Come on, this way.
-贝茨 快点 -行动 行动
- Bates! Hurry! - Go, go, go!
-卡特跑了 他有枪 -给他解开
- Carter's gone. He's got a gun. - Cut him loose!
房♥间安全 快追 快追
Room clear! Go, go, go!
这边 跟着我 听我指挥
This way. Follow me. On me.
调度 我是丹尼尔斯警督
Dispatch, this is Lieutenant Daniels.
我命令现在开始紧急封锁
I'm ordering an emergency lockdown.
嫌犯携带枪♥支♥ 身高1米88
An armed suspect, six-two,
非裔美国人 已逃离警方控制
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表