剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
I'm actually heading over there now.
好的
Well, good.
约翰 你得知道 出事了
John, you need to know... something's happened.
很严重
It's serious.
怎么了
What's going on?
特工处要扣押妮拉
Secret Service is sequestering Nilaa.
他们会很小心 但我想给你提个醒
They'll be discreet, but I wanted to give you the heads-up.
等一下 你说扣押她是什么意思
Wait, wait, wh-what do you mean, sequestering her?
见面我再和你解释 我15分钟后到
I'll explain when I see you. I'll be there in 15 minutes.
-丽贝卡 -我保证会把一切都告诉你
- Rebecca... - I promise I'll tell you everything,
但我到之前 你必须和她保持距离
but you need to stay away from her until I get there. Please.
艾瑞克来电
-艾瑞克 -妮可
- Eric? - Nicole.
天啊 还好你没事
Oh, my God. Thank God you're all right.
抱歉 我一直没给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I haven't called you before now.
没关系 只要你安全就好
It's okay, as long as you're safe.
你怎么样
How are you?
我没事 宝贝
I'm fine. I'm fine, baby.
本闹出来的这些事快结束了
Listen, this whole thing with Ben is winding down,
我们也排除了反恐组组长的嫌疑
and we cleared the guy running CTU.
这是说我们可以回家了吗
Does that mean we can go home?
快了
Soon.
我会去接你
I'm-a come get you, and...
我们可以把这一切都抛到脑后 好吗
we can start to put this whole thing behind us. Okay?
听着 妮可
Listen, Nicole...
我知道我一直没听你的话
I know I haven't been hearing you.
我还有很多事情需要改进
And I know I got a lot of things that I need to work on.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
我保证以后不会这样了 好吗
I promise you things are gonna be different. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我晚点再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
等一下 艾瑞克
Wait, Eric.
怎么了
Yeah?
艾萨克的女朋友还是谁 她在策划什么
Isaac's girlfriend, or whatever she is, she's up to something.
比如说
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
只是从她的表现来看 我有种感觉
It's just a feeling I have from how she's been acting.
她背着我打的一通电♥话♥
And from a phone call she made she didn't want me to hear.
我说不好 也许没什么 但是
I don't know, maybe it's nothing, but,
我很担心艾萨克
you know, I'm worried about Isaac.
艾萨克可以照顾好自己
No, Isaac can take care of hisself.
他在保护我
He is looking out for me.
好吧 如果你能拿到她的号♥码
Okay, listen, if... if you can get her number
然后把她打电♥话♥的时间告诉我
and tell me when she made that call,
也许反恐组能调出通话记录
CTU might be able to pull up a transcript
或者录音之类的 好吗
or some kind of recording, okay?
他们能这么做吗吗
They can do that?
他们能做很多我不知道的事
They can do a lot of stuff I didn't know they could.
确保接入每一台监控录像
Just make sure you tap into all those surveillance cameras, okay?
又见面了 卡特
It's good to see you again, Carter.
我需要帮忙
I need a favor.
帮我妻子调一下通话记录 这是具体信息
Phone call I need pulled for my wife. Those are the details.
我找人帮你 这是洛克探员
I'll get someone on it for you. This is Agent Locke.
他是反恐组最好的战术专家
He's the best tactical specialist in CTU.
他将指挥外勤组
He'll be leading the field team.
我们无从得知
Now, we have no way of knowing
格里姆斯会在车站里如何接近你
how Grimes will approach you at the station.
行动组大部分成员会待在你们视线以外
We'll keep the bulk of the tac team out of your line of sight.
洛克探员会跟着你
Agent Locke will shadow you.
只要他不被发现
As long as he stays invisible.
格里姆斯不会看到我的
Grimes won't see me.
我们打开了你手♥机♥话筒
We've just hot mic'd your phone.
我们能听到所发生的一切
We'll be able to hear everything that's going on,
在确认格里姆斯身上有清单之前
and we will not make any moves till we confirm
我们不会行动
that Grimes has the list with him.
好 我去车站里了
Yeah, I'm due at the station.
祝你好运
Good luck.
洛克
Locke.
我不知道你得到了什么命令 但是
Look, I don't know what your orders are, but,
我不希望本死在这里
I don't want Ben coming out of this in a body bag.
这就看他了 我只关心清单
That's up to him. I'm just after the list.
我也是
So am I.
但我和本一起服役 我们就像亲兄弟一样
But Ben and I served together. That makes us brothers.
不管他做什么都不会改变
No matter what he's done.
你让我远程清空内存
You asked me to remotely erase the memory.
我定位了马利克和拉希德的手♥机♥
I ran a locate on Malik and Rashid's phones.
还有他们的队员
Also their guys?
五台手♥机♥在拘留所里 是静止的
Five of the phones are here, stationary, in police custody.
我们少了六个人 不是五个
We lost six men, not five.
第六个还在动
The sixth one is in motion.
在其他人手里
Someone else has it.
设备编号♥
不是格里姆斯就是卡特
It's either Grimes or Carter.
不管是谁拿了手♥机♥ 我亲自去逮他
Whoever has that phone, I'll get him myself,
避免再发生更多错误
so there will be no more mistakes.
我们等到天黑再把他移走
We wait until it's dark before we move him.
这很糟糕
This is bad.
我们潜伏两年了 阿米拉
We've stayed hidden for two years, Amira.
需要多久我们就会潜伏多久 我保证
And we stay that way as long as we have to, I promise.
那个老师怎么样
How's the teacher holding up?
他还好
He's fine.
第一次杀人
'Cause killing someone for the first time, it...
可不是小事
it's no small thing.
没有他我们不会成功
And we can't do this without him.
你明白吧 阿米拉
You understand, Amira?
他会好起来的
你听上去不是很肯定
You don't sound so sure.
我是你妹妹 你得相信我
你哥哥问起我了 是不是
Your brother was asking about me, wasn't he?
是的
Yes.
你怎么说
And what did you say?
我说你和我们在同一战线
I told him you're with us.
别让我撒谎
So don't make me a liar.
不 我绝对同意 但...
No, I absolutely agree with that, but...
不如你们先去吃点东西
Why don't you grab a bite to eat first.
我等会到外面找你们
I'll catch up with you outside.
非常感谢你们二位
Thank you so much, both of you.
告诉我 到底发生了什么
Okay, so tell me, what the hell is going on?
约翰 这是我最不愿意告诉你的事
John... this is the last thing I want to be telling you.
最不该让你听到的消息
The last thing you need to hear.
有人用我的专用代码登入了反恐组的系统
Someone used my proprietary code to get into the CTU system.
他们拿到了击毙本·哈立德的
They accessed the file identifying the Rangers
特种兵的身份文件
who took out Bin-Khalid.
如今他们中大部分都死了
And now most of them are dead.
我们进行了追查
We ran a trace.
文件是从妮拉的电脑上♥访♥问的
The file was accessed from Nilaa's computer.
我不...
I don't--
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
但结果是 她可能在协助一次
But the upshot is: she may be facilitating
在本国境内的恐怖袭击
a terrorist attack on domestic soil.
约翰
John.
盖奇的团队发现了一些证据
Gage's campaign came up with some evidence
显示妮拉进出过一座激进的清♥真♥寺
linking Nilaa to a radical mosque.
我找她问了这件事
I confronted her about it,
她说她是去那里抗♥议♥的
and she... she said she was there to protest,
我相信了她
and I-I believed her.
我理解 你想要相信她
I understand. You wanted to believe her.
我第一次竞选参议员她就报名做志愿者
She volunteered for my first Senate race.
你要知道 她从做电♥话♥宣传
You know, she went from working the phone banks
一直做到运营我的竞选
to running my campaign.
我很抱歉 约翰
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表