剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
African-American, has escaped custody.
他是退役军人 而且绑♥架♥了一名警♥察♥当人♥质♥
He is ex-military, and he is holding an officer hostage.
从这出去
Out this way!
还有别的路能出去吗
Is there another way out?
你说的那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事是真的吧
That terrorist thing-- it's for real, right?
是真的
Yes. It's real.
如果我不能从这出去的话
Listen, if I don't get out of here,
会有很多人没命的
a lot of people are gonna die.
楼顶还有一个出口
There's another exit on the roof.
快走 快走
Move. Move, move, move.
往这边走
It's down this way.
发现嫌犯
Visual of suspect!
过来
Come here!
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
-放下武器 -卡特
- Lower your weapons! - Carter!
-放下武器 -卡特
- Lower your weapons! - Carter!
-放下武器 -你们先把武器放下
- Lower your weapon! - You lower your weapons!
把他放开
Let the man go!
我会杀了他的
I will kill him!
-卡特 -把枪放下
- Carter! - Drop your guns!
-到此为止 -我必须离开这里
- This ends now! - I need to get out of here!
已瞄准目标
I have a shot.
-我必须离开这 -解除警备
- I have to get out of here! - Stand down.
解除警备
Stand down.
解除警备
Stand down.
把枪都放下
Lower your weapons.
我正跟反恐组的丽贝卡·英格拉姆通电♥话♥
I have Rebecca Ingram from CTU.
她都解释过了
She's explained everything.
她要跟你通话
She's on the line for you.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
谢天谢地 你没事吧
Thank God. Are you okay?
你说呢
You tell me.
我跟马林斯组长在反恐组
I'm here with Director Mullins at CTU.
我们洗清了他的嫌疑 他不是内鬼
We cleared him. He's not the leak.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Yes, I am.
他已经了解了全部的最新情况
Now, he's up to speed on everything.
他知道你需要尽快把钱给格里姆斯
He knows you need to get Grimes the money as soon as possible,
接下来我让他跟你通话
so I'm gonna put him on.
卡特 警♥察♥会给你一辆车和一个普通的包
Carter, the police are giving you a vehicle and a comm package.
一队反恐组的战术小队会跟着你
A CTU tac team will follow you to
到约定地点见格里姆斯
your rendezvous with Grimes.
在确认格里姆斯有潜伏杀手的名单前
But they won't make any moves
他们不会采取行动
until they confirm Grimes has the list of sleepers.
不行 本让我自己去
No. Ben told me to come alone.
只要他发现任何可能是政♥府♥方面的人
He spots anyone he even thinks might be with the government,
就会逃跑的
he will bolt.
我会确保小队不被发现
I'll make sure the tac team stays hidden.
你没懂我的意思
You're not hearing me.
本是接受过反监视训练的 好吗
Ben is counter-surveillance trained, okay?
他还非常多疑
He's also very paranoid.
卡特 格里姆斯已经从你手上逃走过一次了
Carter, Grimes has already gotten away from you once.
我们不能让他再逃一次
We can't let that happen again.
艾瑞克 我们之前单独行动
Eric, you and I were operating alone
是因为不知道可以相信谁
because we didn't know who we could trust.
现在我们知道了 有反恐组的帮助
Now we do. We have a better chance
我们获取名单就更有胜算了
of recovering the list with CTU's help.
好吧 卡特 现在清楚了吗
All right, Carter, are we clear?
明白了
Yeah. I heard you.
我带你去车辆调配场
Let's get you down to motor pool.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
马林斯要大家做简报
Mullins is about to brief everyone,
我记得你还在轮班
and last I looked, you're still on shift.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要为之前的一切
I need to apologize
向你道歉
for everything that happened.
-这事以后再说 -好的
- We'll adjudicate this another time. - Okay.
嗯
Okay.
听着 我必须要问
Look, I have to ask.
妮拉·麦兹拉妮
Nilaa Mizrani--
我们知道她是内鬼
we know she's a leak.
我想亲自去逮捕她
I want to be the one to bring her in.
我一直在提醒你 你已经不在这工作了
I keep having to remind you, you don't work here anymore.
她是我丈夫的竞选经理
She's my husband's campaign manager.
基思 如果是我去约翰会好受些
Keith, it would be easier for John if I do this.
带福克斯探员一起去
Take Agent Fox with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
据卡特说
According to Carter,
潜伏杀手的名单在一个U盘里
the list of sleepers is on a USB flash drive.
在确认格里姆斯有名单之前不得行动
We can't move in until we confirm Grimes has it.
稍等
Give me a second.
安迪
Andy.
抱歉之前没让你知道
I'm sorry I've been shutting you out.
我也不想事情以这样的方式结束
Look, I'm not happy about the way things ended.
事情不是自己结束的
Things didn't just end.
是你结束的
You ended them.
大家都暂停手上的工作
I need everyone to close the projects
注意听我说
you're working on and listen up.
我们刚得到可靠的情报
We've just received reliable intel
潜伏杀手正准备
that sleeper cells are preparing to launch
发动多起恐怖袭击
multiple terror attacks.
我们还不知道时间和地点
We don't know where or when.
伤亡人数可能会非常高
Casualties could be extremely high.
这是一份非常重要的威胁评估
This is a high-value threat assessment.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have a lot of time.
保持注意力集中
Stay focused.
这次行动现在是首要任务
This operation just became priority number one.
格罗尼姆在这照看妮可 好吗
So, Jerome's staying here to look after Nicole, all right?
你什么时候开始需要我的许可了
Since when you need my permission?
爱莎 听着
Aisha, look,
这个行当一直很不容易
this business ain't never been easy, all right?
但也从未这么困难过
But it's never been this hard neither.
如果我因此向你发脾气 对不起
If I've been taking it out on you, I'm sorry.
随便了
Whatever.
拜托
Come on.
别这样 好吗
Don't be like that, all right?
去罗优那里
Take us a half hour, at least,
至少要半个小时 老兄
to get cross town to Royo, bro.
艾萨克
Isaac.
我...
I...
怎么了
What?
没事 没事了
It's nothing. We good.
好吧
A'ight.
你看什么
What you looking at?
她并不是去祈祷的
So, she wasn't there to pray.
她是去跟某个疯狂的阿訇谈话
She-she went there to talk down some crackpot imam,
去说服他
call him out.
就算真的是那样
Well, even if that's true,
你认为选民能分辨其中的不同吗
do you trust the voters to make that distinction?
能
I do.
约翰 你是个乐观主义者
Well, John, you're an optimist,
这是你的天赋 但是你相信我
and that's your great gift, but I'm telling you
这里很多人都是你的主要捐款人
that a lot of these folks-- your major donors--
如果你为她辩护
one out of five of them's gonna jump ship
至少五分之一的人会撤资
if you defend her on this.
我不觉得 父亲 他们会欣赏我的忠诚
I don't think so, Dad. I think they'd appreciate my loyalty.
等我接个电♥话♥ 是丽贝卡
Oh, let me take this; it's Rebecca.
问问她的想法
Ask her what she thinks.
我会的
I will.
大家都在问你怎么没来 亲爱的
Everyone's been asking after you, darling.
我正在赶过去的路上
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表