剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
I don't understand him.
他只是在顺着我说话吗
Was he just telling me what I wanted to hear?
过来
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
没关系的
It's okay.
我要打给艾瑞克
I need to call Eric.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
起来
Get up.
我说了起来
I said get up.
里德
Reed.
离机设备影像上有黄点
I've got a, uh, blinking yellow on Egress three.
你去看一看
I want you to take a look.
可能就是某种演习
It's probably just some kind of a drill,
但是我还是想让你们做一次全面排查
but I want you to do a full sweep anyway.
收到
Copy that.
走
Go.
快走
Move.
喂
Yes.
我带他出来了
I've got him.
除非你证明珍妮弗是安全的
I'm not gonna hand him over
否则我不会把他交给你们
until you show me proof that Jennifer's safe.
你会看到证明的
You'll have your proof.
我不认识叫纳赛里的人
I don't know anyone named Naseri.
我把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
我不认识叫纳赛里的人
I don't know anyone named Naseri.
我不认识叫纳赛里的人
I don't know anyone named Naseri.
你到了吗
Are you here?
是的 我们开得很快
Yeah. We made good time.
我已经在楼下的安检区域了
I'm down here at security.
我让他们直接把你带上来见我
I told them to bring you to me.
那么几分钟之后见
I'll see you in a few minutes, then.
好的
Okay.
西奥 现在只剩最后四根导线了
Okay, so, Theo, I'm looking at the last four connections.
我看到白线连接着一个像开关一样的东西
I see white wires leading to some kind of a switch,
还有一根单独的导线引出来
and a single wire leading out.
很好 这就是引线
All right, good. That's the trigger.
好的 把单独的导线剪断
Okay, so clip the single wire,
然后背心就不能被远程引爆了
and the vest can't be remotely detonated anymore.
明白
Got it.
搞定了
It's done. It's done.
珍妮弗 听我说
Jennifer, listen to me,
我接下来把背心拿掉
I'm gonna remove this vest, okay?
但是我需要你再
Okay. But I need you to remain still
保持不动一会儿 好吗
a little while longer, okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. Okay. - Okay. Good.
不要动 好吗
Stay still, okay?
快点
Hurry, hurry.
快点
Hurry.
天啊
Oh, God...
珍妮弗 别
Jennifer, no!
珍妮弗 别
Jennifer, no!
西奥 我觉得她触发震动传感器了
Theo, I think she's activated the vibration sensor.
你们有十秒钟时间
You've got ten seconds.
快脱了它
Get it off! Get it off!
跑
Go!
快跑
Move! Move!
卡特
Carter?
卡特
Carter?
卡特
Carter?
我们没事
We're good.
珍妮弗我想知道
Jennifer, I need to know
他们为什么这么对你
why they did this to you.
已经结束了吗 真的已经结束了吗
It's over? It's really over?
已经结束了
It's over.
他们绑♥架♥你是为了要挟谁
Who were they leveraging you against?
一定是斯蒂芬
It has to be Stephen.
-斯蒂芬 -我男朋友
- Stephen? - My boyfriend.
斯蒂芬·格兰特
Stephen Grant.
他在反恐组工作
He works at CTU.
但是他结婚了
But he's married,
所以应该没有人知道我们的事
so no one's supposed to know about us.
马林斯你听到了吗
Mullins, are you getting this?
格兰特负责安保 他在看守贾达拉
Grant runs security-- he's guarding Jadalla.
封锁整栋大楼
Put the building on lockdown.
我把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
-怎么了 基思 -纳赛里挟持了
- Keith, what's happening? - Naseri was holding
斯蒂芬·格兰特的女友
Stephen Grant's girlfriend--
他们在利用她来帮贾达拉越狱
they're using him to break out Jadalla.
贾达拉现在还关着吗
Is Jadalla still locked down?
格兰特没有回应
Grant's not answering,
安全监控录像被关闭了
and security cameras are down.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你必须离开这里 约翰
You need to get out of here, John.
跟我说你没事
Tell me that you're okay.
我没事 我保证
I'm fine. I promise.
但我要你立刻离开这里
But I need you to get out of here now.
-快点 -但是
- Please. - But...
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
我们走 先生
Let's go, sir.
快走
Move!
斯蒂芬 站住
Stephen, stop!
珍妮弗已经安全了
Jennifer's safe.
-我们拆除了炸♥弹♥背心 -别过来
- We got the vest off. - Stay where you are!
珍妮弗没事 我保证 斯蒂芬
Jennifer's okay. I promise, Stephen.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
我向你保证
You have my word.
斯蒂芬
Stephen...
我向你保证 她很安全
I promise you, she's safe.
跟我走
Now, come with me,
我们把贾达拉关起来
and let's get Jadalla locked down.
走 走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
快撤
Go, go.
我们得赶紧走
We got to move.
别开枪 那是约翰·多诺万
Nope. That's John Donovan.
带他走
Take him.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
我在B号♥门
I'm at B Gate.
所有的人都死了
Everybody's dead.
调动所有人手
Mobilize everyone you've got.
我们要看到纳赛里的车
We need a visual on Naseri's vehicle.
格兰特毁了那一区的摄像头
Grant took out the cameras in that section--
我们什么也看不到
we have nothing.
肯定有人看到些什么的
Well, somebody must have seen something.
纳赛里在大门那没留下任何活口
Naseri didn't leave anyone alive at the gate.
玛丽安娜 那其他的摄像头呢
Mariana, what about other cameras?
立即整理交通和市内监控录像
Sorting through traffic and municipal feeds now,
但路上还是有很多车
but there are still a lot of vehicles on the road.
那封锁线呢
What about the perimeter lockdown?
我们在十个街区范围内设立了完整的警戒线
We've got a full cordon in place, ten blocks.
还是没人追来
Still no sign of pursuit.
上天眷顾我们
We've been blessed.
你为什么骗我
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么不和我说你是我父亲的副官
Why didn't you tell me you were my father's lieutenant?
我没资格告诉你
Not my place to tell you.
-那谁有资格 -耐心点
- Whose place is it?- Patience.
你很快就会得到答案的
You'll get your answers soon.
现在就开心点吧 你获得了自♥由♥
For now, be happy-- you have your freedom.
而我们有了战利品
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表