剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
Don, you need to tell your people to stand down.
你必须现在拿出手♥机♥
Don, you need to take out your phone
给他们打电♥话♥
and call them right now.
这不可能
That's not going to happen.
输入密♥码♥
我♥操♥
Damn it.
打开你的手♥机♥ 唐
Unlock your phone, Don.
唐
Don.
打开你的手♥机♥ 唐
Unlock the phone, Don.
我已经进入了希姆斯的手♥机♥
I've gained access to Simms' phone.
我从他的最近通话中找到了一个名单
I pulled up the list of his most recent calls.
其中有一个可能就是小队成员
One of those might be from the team.
如果我能和他们联♥系♥上
If I could talk to them,
告诉他们希姆斯已经被抓到了
tell them that Simms has been found out,
也许他们就会终止任务
maybe they might abort their mission.
希姆斯不能跟他们说吗
Can't Simms talk to them?
安迪 希姆斯从来就没有合作过
Simms wasn't ever going to cooperate, Andy.
从来没合作过很让我担心
I-I'm worried about that past tense.
听我说
Look, just listen to me.
现在这台手♥机♥需要四位密♥码♥
Now this phone is asking me for a four-digit code.
这一定是加密锁
It must be an encryption lock.
我们有什么办法吗
All right, so what can we do about that?
我可以试着绕过密♥码♥
I could try to bypass it.
需要多久 安迪
How long is that gonna take, Andy?
我都不知道能不能成功
I don't even know if I can.
希姆斯的电♥话♥被加密了 但如果我可以设法打开
Simms' phone is encrypted, but if I manage to unlock it,
多诺万参议员可以呼叫清理小队
Senator Donovan can call the cleanup team
让他们放过卡特
and try to get them to back off Carter.
现场有消息了
Shoot me an update as soon as you hear
第一时间通知我 好吗
from the field team, okay?
-基思 -怎么了
- Keith. - Yeah.
我正在进行系统配置扫描并且发现了
I was running a system allocation scan and found
一些我无法解释的数据 看到了吗
something I can't explain. See that?
数据使用和通讯频带有断断续续的峰值
Intermittent spikes in data use and bandwidth.
我尝试确定来源
I tried to pinpoint the source, but,
但是信♥号♥♥分布得很广
the signal's being spread around.
你在暗自进行我不知道的行动吗
Do you have any operations under way that I don't know about?
没有 我们的消息是同步更新的
No. You're up to speed on everything.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
当然了
Of course, yeah.
好的 我重新扫描一次
Okay, well, I'll do a rescan,
试着定位来源
and try to pinpoint the source,
但是我需要更多内存
but I need more memory.
尽可能分配给我
All you can spare.
我尽可能释放更多内存
I'll see what I can free up.
马上行动
Do it fast.
你能阻止他吗
Can you block him?
我可以限制他所使用的内存
I can shortchange him on the memory,
但是任何其他的举动都会引起他的注意
but anything beyond that would only alert him.
安迪
Andy?
她是对的
She's right. Pang knows his stuff.
我已经竭尽全力了 我需要更多时间
Look, I'm going as fast as I can. I need more time.
感觉很难成功了
Yeah, well, doesn't look like you're gonna get it.
如果被他切断了 卡特就再也不能
If he cuts us off, Carter's never gonna make it
活着从农舍里出来了
out of that farmhouse alive.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
基斯 怎么样了
Keith, what's going on?
分配内存只需要两秒钟
It takes two seconds to allocate memory.
玛丽安娜说传输线路出了点问题
Mariana says they're having an issue with the pipeline.
为什么她不调整数据库的
Well, why doesn't she just tweak the parameters
参数
on the SQL?
我确定她已经尽力了
I'm sure she's doing what she can.
你真的要严加看管你的人 基斯
You really need to sit on your people, Keith.
要我亲自来吗
I mean, do I have to do this myself?
难怪这里一团糟
No wonder this place is in the crapper.
里面的人听着
Hey! Inside the house!
我们只要那个女孩
We only want the girl!
把她交出来 我们就撤
Just send her out and then we're done.
听我说 雇你们的希姆斯
Listen to me, the man that hired you, Simms,
他已经死了
he's been taken down.
你们不用再为他卖♥♥命了
Okay? You don't need to do this any more.
对不起 他付我钱了
Sorry. I've already been paid.
我拿到了钱就一定会完成任务的
I always finish a job once I've been paid.
我要维护我的名誉
I got a reputation to keep.
我不会把女孩交给你们的
I won't let you take the girl.
那就很麻烦了
Then we got a problem.
听我说
Listen to me.
痛快点
Do yourself a favor.
放下武器出来自首
Put your weapon down and give yourself up.
像成年人一样 别磨蹭了
We can hash this out like adults.
听到了吗
You hear me?!
这是你唯一活下来的机会了
This is your only chance of living through all this.
好可怕
I'm scared.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. All right? It's okay.
没关系
我不会让你受到任何伤害的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Okay?
快给我一个答案
I need an answer!
不管他是谁
Whoever this guy is,
他都不能同时顾及两扇门
he can't cover both doors.
把他干掉 行动
We're taking him down. Let's move.
来者杀无赦
You come in, you die!
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表