剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
你知道这场战争对我有什么影响 艾瑞克
You know what this war did to me, Eric!
-我欠了很多钱 -我知道 本 听着
- I was owed. - I know, Ben! Listen.
我知道这国家让你失望了
I know that this country let you down,
但他们为了盒子里的某样东西
but there is something inside that box,
追杀我们 告诉我盒子在哪里
and they're after us-- so where is it?
-在哪里 -在我背包里
- Where is it? - It's in my backpack.
那是什么
What is that?
这是什么
What is it?
-怎么回事 -是张清单 有名字和号♥码
- What? - It's a list. Names, numbers.
激活码 是潜伏着的杀手
Activation codes. These are sleeper cells.
本·哈立德招募的人
People Bin-khalid recruited.
很多人都住在这里
A lot of them, living here.
一旦这些激活码传播出去
These codes go out,
他们就会在全国发动袭击
they launch attacks all over the country.
-你给谁打电♥话♥ -英格拉姆
- Who-who are you calling? - Ingram.
-他们来了 他们来了 -什么
- They're here. They're here. - What?
-快走 -我要和她见面的
- Come on! - I was gonna meet her!
快走
Let's go!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
别挡路 快走
Get out of the way! Go!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
本
Ben!
东西在哪里
Where is it?
-别追我 你找不到我的 -本
- Don't come after me. You won't find me. - Ben.
本 告诉我你在哪里 芯片在哪里
Ben, tell me where you are. Where's the chip?
听着 如果政♥府♥想要这张名单
Just listen. If the government wants this list,
-就得付钱 -什么
- they're gonna have to pay up. - What?
-你听到我说的了 -本 听我说
- You heard me. - Ben, listen to me.
在本·哈立德的人找到你之前把名单带回来
Just bring back the list before Bin-Khalid's people find you.
说不定我会去找他们
Yeah, maybe I'll find them.
看看他们愿意出多少钱
See what they're willing to pay.
不 本 你不会这么做的
No, Ben. Ben, you won't do that. Okay?
你不会这么做的
You wouldn't do that.
我没办法 我是认真的 艾瑞克
I'll do what I have to. I meant what I said, Eric.
我欠了很多钱
I'm owed.
本 我是你的朋友
Ben! I'm your friend,
我一直都很照顾你 拜托你别这么做
and I've always looked out for you, so please don't do this.
本
Ben!
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表