剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
24小时:遗产
第一季 第十集
《24小时》前情提要
我想你听说过我父亲
I believe you know of my father,
易伯拉罕·本·哈立德
Ibrahim Bin-Khalid.
我丈夫的小队在也门杀了他
My husband's team killed him in Yemen.
我的圣♥战♥者杀了他们复仇
And my mujahideen killed them in return.
贾达拉·本·哈立德
阿西姆·纳赛里
Asim Naseri.
我们想知道他在进行什么行动
We want to know what operation
以及怎么找到他
he's running and how to find him.
我不认识叫纳赛里的人
I don't know anyone named Naseri.
此人是你父亲的左膀右臂
This man was your father's top operative.
不 这个人是我招募的战士
No, this man is a fighter I recruited.
为什么纳赛里要瞒着贾达拉
Why would Naseri keep Jadalla in the dark?
两年前
Two years ago,
卡特和他的小队追捕本·哈里德的时候
when Carter and his team were hunting Bin-Khalid,
他们雇了纳赛里当翻译
they hired Naseri as a translator.
纳赛里利用他们接近其最高等级的情报特工
Naseri used them to get to their highest-value intel asset.
他杀死了特工家人
He killed the asset's family.
卡特找到了他们
Carter found them.
纳赛里
Naseri.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
别以为你干了这种勾当后我会认不出你
You think I wouldn't recognize you after what you did?
阿西姆·纳赛里
我发誓我会看着你怎么死
I swear to God, i'm gonna watch you die.
我说了 闭嘴
I said shut up.
我还要再处理最后一件事情
There's one last thing that I need to take care of.
你打算怎么跟妮可说的
What you tell Nicole?
我需要你帮我再多照顾她一阵
I need you to look out for her a little while longer.
艾瑞克·卡特
珍妮弗·马歇尔被绑住了
Jennifer Marshall's been strapped
穿着一件装满炸♥弹♥的背心
into a vest filled with ordinance.
我觉得纳赛里是通过网络摄像头之类的看着她
And I think Naseri is watching her on some kind of a Web cam.
快脱了它
Get it off, get it off!
你们有十秒钟时间
You've got ten seconds.
跑 快跑
Go! Move!
他们绑♥架♥你是为了要挟谁
Who were they leveraging you against?
我男朋友 他在反恐组工作
My boyfriend. He works at CTU.
格兰特负责安保 他在看守贾达拉
Grant runs security. He's guarding Jadalla.
我是格兰特
This is Grant.
我...在等一队转包商的人
I'm expecting a team of subcontractors.
他们在门口了
They're at the gate.
送他们去工程部
Escort them to engineering,
-他们会在那里接手的 -收到
- They'll take it from there. - Copy that.
我不确定你会不会给我回电
I wasn't sure you'd call me back.
我真的很想和你聊聊
I'd-I'd really like to talk to you.
你可以过来吗
Could you come here?
当然
Absolutely.
怎么了 基思
Keith, what's happening?
纳赛里挟持了斯蒂芬·格兰特的女友
Naseri was holding Stephen Grant's girlfriend.
他们在利用她来帮贾达拉越狱
They're using him to break out Jadalla!
跟我说你没事
Tell me that you're okay!
我没事 我保证 但我要你立刻离开这里
I'm fine, I promise, but I need you to get out of here now.
那是约翰·多诺万 带他走
That's John Donovan. Take him.
参议员 约翰·多诺万
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
你为什么不和我说你是我父亲的副官
Why didn't you tell me you were my father's lieutenant?
你很快就会得到答案的 现在就开心点吧
You'll get your answers soon. For now, be happy.
-你获得了自♥由♥ -而且我们有了战利品
- You have your freedom. - And we have a prize.
以下事件发生于晚上9:00到晚上10:00间
事件实时发生
还有五分钟到立交桥
We are five minutes away from the overpass.
华盛顿特区警署找到了一名
DCPD found a witness
能描述那辆车的目击者
who was able to describe the vehicle.
一辆蓝色福特厢式货车 可能是2010款
A blue Ford panel van, possibly 2010.
上传一张此车型的照片用于影像识别
Grab a photo of the make and upload it to image recognition.
通知厂商的追踪系统
And notify the manufacturer's tracking system.
-我去办 -华盛顿特区警署
- I'm on it. - Uh, DCPD is also setting up
还在北林肯街和坦普尔街周边
fortified checkpoints on all bridges and major arteries
所有桥梁和主干道上设立了武装检查点
around North Lincoln and Temple.
目前没有发现货车
So far, no sign of the van.
他可能已经快出城了
He could be halfway out of the city by now.
已通知总统 他正在和内阁会面
President's been notified and he's meeting with the cabinet.
媒体封锁仍在实行中
The press blackout's still in effect,
但他已下令让所有执法部门
but he's ordered every law enforcement
以及情报部门参与进来
and intelligence service in on this.
各部门间信息完全透明
Full interagency transparency.
如果你需要休息一下
If you need to take a moment...
不 我
No, no, I...
如果我休息了 我就会开始想
if I do that, I'm just gonna start thinking about
他们在对约翰做什么
what they're doing to John and...
不 我要坚持调查
No, I need to stay on this.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
我们应该再审亨利·多诺万
We should re-approach Henry Donovan.
现在他儿子被掳走了
Now that his son's been taken,
他可能会交代他所知道的
he might open up about what he knows.
我已经留过言了 联♥系♥不上他
I already left word. I can't reach him.
丽贝卡 我刚听说约翰的事情
Rebecca. I just heard about John.
是纳赛里干的 对吗
It was Naseri, wasn't it?
他来过这里
He was here.
是的
Yeah.
你得让我跟詹妮弗·玛莎尔谈谈
You need to let me speak to Jennifer Marshall.
纳赛里胁持她的时候
She may have overheard something
她可能会不小心听到一些信息
while Naseri was holding her.
这些信息可能会帮我们找到他
Something that could help us find him.
她的状态可能没办法回答问题
She may not be in a condition to answer questions.
我会让她开口的
Yeah, well, I'll get her there.
亨利
Henry...
我刚收到你的消息
I just got your message.
你说约翰遇到麻烦了是什么意思
What do you mean John's in trouble?
亨利 他被劫走了
Henry, he's been taken.
贾达拉·本·哈立德干的
By Jadalla Bin-Khalid,
你把特种兵的信息出♥卖♥♥♥给了他
the man you sold those soldiers' lives to.
我 我不明白
I... I don't understand.
贾达拉的手下把他从反恐组劫了出去
Jadalla's men broke him out of CTU.
当时约翰正要来见我 他们把他抓走了
John was on his way here to see me and they took him.
他被抓走了 亨利 现在我们没法把他救回来
He's gone, Henry, and right now, we have no way to get him back.
你跟贾达拉有过联络
You were in contact with Jadalla.
你现在必须告诉我
You need to tell me right now
任何你所知道的或者你认为你知道的
anything you know or you think you know
可能会协助我们找到他的信息
that might help us find him.
是路易斯
It was Luis.
他们是跟他联♥系♥的
He's the one they contacted.
他们是跟他接触的
He's the one they dealt with.
路易斯
Luis?
他人在哪
Where is he?
他还在家里
He's still in the house.
好的 反恐组的探员上路了
All right, CTU agents are on their way.
千万不能让路易斯跑了
Just make sure Luis doesn't go anywhere.
丽贝卡
Rebecca...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你看着像鬼一样
You look like a ghost.
我跟你说了 给约翰一些时间
I told you, give John some time.
他会回心转意的
He'll come around.
他们把他抓走了 路易斯
They took him, Luis.
约翰在他们手里
They have John.
-什么 -跟你做交易的那帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- What? - The terrorists, the people you did business with.
他们绑♥架♥了我的儿子
They've kidnapped my son.
反恐组探员已经往这里赶了
CTU agents are on their way here now.
他们会需要你的通讯录
They're gonna need your contacts,
电子文档
electronic files,
任何能帮助他们找到约翰的东西
anything you have that can help them find John.
-亨利 我... -怎样
- Henry, I did... - What?
一切都结束了 路易斯
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表