剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
另一个我们则
and then the other that we...
掩藏起来
we keep all to ourselves.
我尽量铭记这一点
And I try to keep that in mind
避免陷入困境
and never get caught short.
但是眼下 我要集中精力
But right now, I'm just focused on
帮你渡过难关
helping you get in front of this.
这样吧
So I tell you what,
我来给你列一个接替妮拉的名单
why don't I put together a list of names to replace Nilaa,
你可以考虑一下
you know, for-for you to consider.
好的 爸
Okay, Dad.
-谢谢 -还有 儿子
- Thanks. - Yeah. And, son,
我们会挺过这一关的
we're gonna get through this, all right?
但愿如此
I hope so.
我们总能逢凶化吉
We always do.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
已经封锁了 洛克正在做面部扫描
Perimeter's in place, Locke's running a sweep,
但目前还没有发现
but nothing so far.
我们会从中识别出贾拉德
We're getting Jadalla's face out there.
你个混账东西 你知道你都干了什么吗
Son of a bitch! You know what the hell you just did, huh?!
无辜民众会白白送命的 本
Innocent people are gonna die, Ben.
好几百人 甚至上千
Hundreds of people, man! Thousands!
特种兵小队
The squad.
他们的家庭
Their families.
他们的孩子
Their children.
你妈妈 你姐姐
Your mother, your sister--
他们都会因为你而没命的 本
they're all dead 'cause of you, Ben!
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你以为我想闹到这个地步吗 艾瑞克
You think I wanted this to happen, Eric?
我只是想要钱 那样我就能...
I just wanted the money so that I could...
-不 本 不行 -别打了
- No, Ben! No! - Come on!
卡特 放开他 别打了 松手
Carter, get off him! Come on. Let go.
-我能弥补 艾瑞克 -好了好了
- I can fix this, Eric. - Guys, guys...
-什么 -这事我能弥补
- What? - I can fix this.
-我能让一切重回正轨 -他在流血
- I can make it right. - He's bleeding.
我得给他缝合 带他到反恐组
I got to close him up, get him to CTU.
那就赶紧给他弄走
Get him out of here, then.
来吧 躺回轮床 走吧
Come on. Back up on the gurney, let's go.
艾瑞克 我能弥补
Eric, I can fix this.
我能让一切重回正轨
I can make this right!
我能让一切重回正轨
I can make this right.
我老公在等我跟他联♥系♥
My husband's expecting to hear from me.
我只需要打个电♥话♥
I just need to make one phone call.
别想了 不可能
You ain't making no calls,
你就老实坐着吧
so just make your ass comfortable.
我要在这里坐多久
How long am I supposed to sit here?
不会很久
It won't be long.
我去去就回
Right back.
我是爱莎 什么情况
This is Aisha. What's happening?
等你男朋友呢
Just waiting on your boy.
他这个时间不是应该已经到了吗
Shouldn't he have been there by now?
我哪知道啊 你觉得他不会来了吗
You tell me. You think he ain't showing?
我没那么说
Didn't say that.
小妞 听好了 你要想接手艾萨克的生意
Yo, mami, look, if you're gonna take over Isaac's game,
你就得学会沉住气
you got to learn to take it easy.
操心你自己就够了
Just watch yourself.
艾萨克很聪明
Isaac's smart.
赶紧把他做了
Do him right away.
我要是没看见他拿着货
Look, I ain't gonna make a move
我是绝对不会动手的
until I see he's got the merchandise.
只要看见他有货 我立刻就杀了他
The second I do, he's a dead man.
他来了
He's coming now.
完事了我打给你
I'll call you when it's done.
这么久才来
Took your time.
我都开始怀疑你是不是
Was starting to think that you might get,
临阵退缩了
uh, cold feet.
没有 肯定不会
Nah. Far from it.
听着 我有20公斤
So, look, I got 20 kilos.
纯的
Uncut.
我最好的一批货
My best work.
希望我们能有一个好的开始
I want to start us off on the right foot.
罗优说先看货再说
Royo says wait till we see the product.
就算得一直坐着 非得看这个节目吗
If we're gonna sit here, do we have to watch this?
知道了
I hear that.
帕特森在中场
Patterson under center.
展开攻势 两个接球员在左侧...
Spread formation, two left receivers...
搞什么
What the hell?!
去前面截住她
Get to the front and cut her off!
闪开
Move!
帮帮我 拜托 拜托 帮帮我
Help me! Please, please, please! Help me, please!
她去哪了
Yo, where she go?
去那边看看 我去楼上
Check over there. I'll go upstairs.
放下枪 立刻放下枪
Drop it! I said drop it, now!
扔到地上
Throw it down.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
放下枪
Drop it.
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
好的
Yeah.
把货拿来
Grab the product.
已瞄准目标
Get set.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
-什么事 -艾萨克
- What? - Isaac.
罗优并不是去跟你交易的 他要杀你
Royo's not there to make a deal, he's there to kill you.
他和爱莎一起策划的
He planned this with Aisha.
他们是一伙儿的 听到了吗
They're in it together. Do you hear me?
好的
Okay.
爱莎和格罗尼姆想杀我 但是我有枪
Aisha and Jerome tried to kill me, but I have a gun.
快离开那儿 艾萨克
Get out of there, Isaac.
好的 没问题
All right, cool.
等一下
Hold on.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
是 现在没事了
Yeah. It is now.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的手下刚才告诉我
So, look, that was my bulls saying
他们已经在屋顶准备就绪了
they all set and in place on the rooftops
如果事情有变 他们随时会开枪
and ready to go if it comes to that.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别扯了 好吗
Stop right there. All right?
我知道你和爱莎在策划什么
I know what you was planning with Aisha.
但现在 我的人全部瞄准了你
But right now, my men got you in their crosshairs.
你可以找找看 但你找不到的
You can look, all right? But you won't find them.
现在有两个选择
So now we got two options.
你可以继续尝试原来的计划
You can try what you was gonna try,
我们看看结果怎么样
and we just see what happens.
或者忘了这一切
Or forget all that,
我们来做点真交易
and we just do some actual business.
我们准备好了 兄弟【
We're all good, papi.
我们来做交易吧
Let's just do some business.
好
All right.
不许动
Don't move.
我说了别动
I said stop.
你要从后面开枪吗
You gonna shoot me in the back?
来吧
Go ahead.
待在原地
Stay where you are!
手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them!
去四号♥审讯室 那有全套生物识别仪器
Interrogation four, full biometric package.
-好的 -跟苏亚雷斯一起组成两人审讯组
- Yes, sir. - Pull Suarez in to double team.
我们得好好审讯她
We need to hit her hard,
-问出点有用的信息 -明白
- get something out of her we can use. - Understood.
我希望继续由我来审讯她 基思
I want to finish questioning her, Keith.
你现在得去做点别的事
Right now, I need something else from you.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表