剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
what identities they're using.
怎么了
What?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我在想你说的有没有一句是真话
I'm asking myself if any of this is real.
我只是想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
自从我们重新联♥系♥上以来
When all you've done
你所做的一切都在帮倒忙
since we hooked back up is the opposite.
我从没有想过让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拿到名单
I never wanted the terrorists to get the list.
本来有简单的办法可以做到 本
There was an easy way to do that, Ben.
你偏要一开始从我那把名单偷走
Not steal it from me in the first place.
我知道
Look, I know.
我知道我完蛋了 艾瑞克
I'm know I'm done, Eric.
我已经没戏了
It's over for me.
能躲过死刑已经是万幸
And I'll be lucky to escape the death penalty.
这是我最后的机会做正确的事 仅此一次
This is my last chance to do something right, for once.
我们可以在贾达拉发动袭击之前找到他
We can get to Jadalla before he triggers those attacks.
U盘坏了
The N-A-N-D flash memory's damaged.
数据损毁了
The data's corrupted.
读不出来
It's, uh, it's unreadable.
所以你没法复原潜伏杀手的名单
So you can't reconstruct the list of sleepers?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
所有这一切都白搭了
That all of this was for nothing?
我会尽力的
I'll do everything I can.
我今天看到了
I laid eyes today
杀害我父亲的人
on the man who killed my father.
这代表着我们正朝着正义前进
It's a sign we're on a righteous path.
你一定要修好U盘
You'll fix that drive.
是我
It's me.
德鲁那里出了问题
There's a problem with Drew.
他没死 哈桑
He wasn't dead, Khasan.
什么
What?
他逃走了
He got away from us.
他们送他去了医院
They brought him to the hospital.
我现在就在医院
I'm there now.
他把事情说出去了吗
Has he told anyone what he knows?
没有 他还在昏迷
No, he's unconscious.
我知道我必须杀了他 哈桑
I know I have to kill him, Khasan.
我只是需要你告诉我怎么做
I just need you to tell me how to do it.
你能靠近他吗 他一个人吗
Can you get to him? Is he alone?
他在一间病房♥里
They put him in a room,
但有一个医生在做检查
but there's a doctor examining him.
他在输液吗
Was he on an I.V.?
是的
Yes.
好 你去拿一个注射器
Okay, you need to get your hands on a syringe.
越大越好
As large as possible.
然后等医生走了...
Then, when the doctor leaves...
阿米拉
Amira?
我等会打给你
I'll call you back.
他们电♥话♥里只说他头部受了伤
All they'd tell me on the phone is he had a head injury.
他还好吗 出什么事了
Is he okay? What happened?
没人知道
No one knows.
他们发现他躺在足球场边
They found him lying by the soccer field.
你在这真好
I'm so glad you're here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他真的很在乎你
He really cares about you.
你在这里 对他意义重大
You being here, it... it means so much.
费尔普斯夫人
Mrs. Phelps?
我是爱德华兹医生
I'm Dr. Edwards.
你的儿子状态稳定
Your son's stable.
他头部受了重伤
He's had a pretty bad head injury.
神经科的医生正在为他做检查
Neurology's looking at him now.
但生命体征良好
But signs are positive.
先生
Sir?
什么事 瑞安
Yeah, Ryan?
您之前让我调查
You asked me to run background,
本来要发布的那则关于
on the ad that was gonna air about Nilaa
妮拉和激进清♥真♥寺的竞选宣传片
and that radical mosque.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
五年前的一则本地新闻
A local news story from five years ago,
播出了阿訇在那间清♥真♥寺做的演讲
about a speech the imam gave at that mosque.
他正在发表一些过激的言论
He's saying some pretty outrageous things.
见怪不怪
Which is hardly news.
参议员 妮拉在场
Senator, Nilaa was there,
就像她所说的 她在抗♥议♥
protesting the speech, just like she claimed.
你确定吗
You're certain about this?
有她的录像 她大声抗♥议♥把阿訇的声音盖过去
There's footage of her; she's trying to shout the imam down,
她说他歪曲了她的宗教
saying that he's perverting her religion,
还说伊♥斯♥兰♥教要传授和平
that Islam teaches peace.
放给我看看
Show me what you got.
这是一字一句从安♥拉♥那里传下来的
It has descended upon us, word for word, from Allah!
我们并非生活在7世纪
We don't live in the seventh century!
伊♥斯♥兰♥教不关乎仇恨 而关乎和平
Islam is not about hate, it's about peace.
不 是斗争 和异教♥徒♥斗争
No, fight! Fight the unbeliever!
和他们斗争 不要让他们做你的朋友及同盟
Fight them! Do not accept them as your friend and your ally!
先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的同盟有基♥督♥教也有犹太教
The Prophet Muhammad had Christians and Jews as his allies.
本和我一起进去
Ben and I would go in together.
如果我们联♥系♥上加百列
If we make contact with Gabriel,
看看他是否知道如何找到贾达拉·本·哈立德
we'll see if he knows how to find Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
为什么只有你和格里姆斯两人行动
Why limit the operation to you and Grimes?
如果他真的知道加百列的位置
If he really knows Gabriel's location,
为什么不派一支战术小队硬攻
why not go in hard, send in a tac team?
因为如果加百列不在场
Because if Gabriel is not on site,
那我们就暴露了
then we've shown our hand.
我们将永远找不到他
We'll never find him.
你和格里姆斯要以什么借口接近他
On what pretext would you and Grimes make this approach?
据本所说
According to Ben,
加百列不会轻易现身
Gabriel won't show himself
除非我们有他想要的东西 诱饵
unless we have something that he wants-- bait.
本说现役的任何一种
Ben said the schematics from any of the current
反导弹防御系统的图纸都可以
anti-missile defense systems would do it.
无论"缟玛瑙"反舰导弹还是T7
The Onyx or the T-7.
格里姆斯会将其卖♥♥给加百列
That Grimes would offer to sell to Gabriel.
一下子就讲得通了
Well, suddenly this all makes sense.
什么意思 马林斯
What's your point, Mullins?
艾瑞克 你的朋友要的是
Eric, your friend is asking for
高度机密的武器图纸
highly classified weapons schematics
他可以卖♥♥到数百万美元的价钱
that he could sell for millions of dollars.
无意冒犯 这听起来不熟悉吗
With all due respect, doesn't this sound familiar?
丽贝卡
Rebecca,
我直视本的眼睛
I looked Ben in the eye.
我相信他是真心想赎罪
And I honestly believe that he is trying to redeem himself,
他说的是实话
that he is telling me the truth.
你能有多确定
How sure of that can you be?
我不确定
I can't.
不完全确信
Okay, not-not completely.
但是现在
But right now,
这是我们仅有的办法
this is the only play that we have.
除非别人能告诉我有其他线索
Unless someone else can tell me that you have any other leads.
我们刚刚收到了所有部门的报告
Well, we just got the all-agency report.
没有任何部门有可行的方案
No one has anything actionable, across the board.
这个方案也许值得一试
So maybe this is worth trying.
幸运的是 你说了不算 安迪
Fortunately, it's not your call, Andy.
我要仔细检查和加百列有关的
I'll double check the intel
情报 分♥析♥和武器交易有关的
on Gabriel, analyze digital forensics
-数字证据 -不
- on arms transactions - No!
你的技术并没有拯救我的特种兵小队
All your technology didn't save my Ranger squad.
我们有加百列所在的位置和行动方案
We have a location on Gabriel and a way in.
我们不需要你的分♥析♥了 马林斯
We don't need another one of your analysis, Mullins,
我们需要行动
we need boots on the ground!
卡特 你是陆军特种兵
Carter, you're an Army Ranger,
不是反恐组探员
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表