剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
- Relax. - Oh, my God.
别紧张 安迪 听着 我需要你的帮助
Relax, Andy, listen. I need your help.
我认为贾达拉无法再发动任何袭击了
I don't think Jadalla can set off any more attacks.
-现在不能 -你怎么知道的
- Not yet. - How do you know that?
他联♥系♥我了
He contacted me.
他说U盘里的潜伏杀手的名单
He said the flash drive containing the list
已经被毁了
of sleeper cells has been damaged,
他需要找人修复
and he needs somebody to repair it.
他为什么会给你打电♥话♥
Why would he call you?
因为他
Because he...
他抓了我的妻子
he has my wife.
还有我的哥哥
And he has my brother.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果我能找人帮他修复名单
And if I bring him somebody to repair the list,
他就会放他们走
then he'll let them go.
等下 你...
Wait a minute. You're...
你不是想让我去修复U盘吧
you're not actually asking me to repair the drive, are you?
我是想让你帮我毁了它
I'm asking you to help me destroy it.
我会带你去见他
I'm gonna bring you to him.
我们告诉他 你会把U盘修复好
We will tell him that you're gonna repair the drive,
但实际上 你要把它删干净
but instead, you're gonna erase it.
删了
Erase it?
这种事你有办法的吧 安迪
It's something that you can figure out, right, Andy?
是的 我 我可以编个病毒
Yeah, I mean, I... I could write a virus.
但是 但是等一下
But... but wait a minute.
假设我成功了
Let's just say I did this.
一旦我们把U盘上的数据都删了
Once we destroyed all the data on that flash drive,
贾达拉会知道
Jadalla will know.
我们要怎么活着逃出来
How do we get out of there alive?
安迪
Andy, uh...
我觉得我们逃不出来
I don't think we're gonna make it out.
好吧 这就有点难办了
O-Okay, uh, that's... that's kind of a big ask,
你不觉得吗
don't you think? I-I mean,
一定还有别的方法吧
there's got to be another way.
没有了
There isn't.
这是我们唯一的机会了
And this is the only chance that we're gonna get.
如果我们不这么做
If we don't do this,
贾达拉就会找别人
Jadalla is gonna get somebody else
修复那个U盘
to repair that drive.
之后他就会发起剩下的袭击
And then he's gonna launch the rest of the attacks.
安迪 只有上帝知道
And, Andy, God only knows
这些潜伏杀手计划干些什么
what these other sleeper cells have planned.
我都明白
I get it. Okay?
我们这是去送死
This is a suicide play,
但是我们这么做可以救成千上万的人
but we are doing this to save thousands of others.
这世界上没多少人
There aren't that many people in this world
能有机会扭转乾坤
who get a chance to make this kind of a difference.
我需要一些东西
I'm gonna need a couple things.
-什么 -我的电脑和工具包
- What? - My laptop and my development kit.
是一个硬盘 里面有用来编写程序的代码
It's a hard drive with pieces of code to write programs--
算了 不说这些了
you know what, it doesn't matter.
就在我桌子上
It's on my desk.
安迪
Look, Andy...
你真的打算去楼上是去拿你的电脑 对吧
you're really going upstairs to... to get your laptop, right?
不会上报给反恐组吧
You're not gonna tell CTU?
相信我 如果我在撒谎
Believe me, if I were lying,
你看得出来
you could tell.
关于大爆♥炸♥的报道还在继续
Reports continue to come in on that huge explosion
这次爆♥炸♥摧毁了
that has destroyed a significant part
乔治华盛顿桥的重要部分
of the George Washington Bridge.
到目前为止 我们还没有得到确认...
As of yet, we do not have confirmation...
是贾达拉干的吗
Is this Jadalla?
我们认为是其中一个潜伏杀手干的
We think it's one of his sleeper cells.
告诉我我能做什么
Tell me what I can do.
有什么需要的 有什么能帮上忙的
Anything you need, anything that might help.
事实上 马林斯想再问你一些
Well, actually, Mullins wants to ask you a few more questions
关于你父亲的问题
about your father.
我已经把一切都告诉他了
I've already told him everything.
我们得再过一遍
Yeah, we need to go through it again.
我们不知道哪些细节可能会有帮助
We don't know what details might be helpful.
有一位探员在会议室等着你
There's an agent waiting for you in the conference room.
拜托 约翰
Please, John.
我并不想放了你 多诺万先生
I don't want to release you, Mr. Donovan,
但是你的生物测定结果没问题
but your biometrics are clean
而且没有对你不利的确凿证据
and with no hard evidence against you...
又或者你是想避免
Or maybe you wanted to avoid
接到我在五角大楼朋友的电♥话♥
getting a call from my friends at the Pentagon.
我想到了
It crossed my mind.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
他正在接受笔录 很快就结束了
He’s being debriefed. He'll be done soon.
亨利
Henry?
我准备离开反恐组
I'm leaving CTU now.
很快就到家了
I'll be at the house soon.
一切都还好吗 发生什么事了
Is everything all right? What happened?
一场大误会而已
Big misunderstanding.
等我到了再告诉你
I'll tell you about it when I get there.
亨利被释放了
Henry's been released.
探员会尽量利用笔录
An agent will stall your husband in the debrief
拖住你丈夫
for as long as he can.
-我得走了 -你还是没告诉我
- I should go. - You still haven't told me
你找谁来完成这个工作
who you're using for this job.
我尽量不让你和此事扯上关系 以防出差错
I'm trying to insulate you in case this goes sideways.
我很感激 但我想知道是谁
I appreciate it, but I want a name.
-托尼·阿梅达. -阿梅达
- Tony Almeida. - Almeida?
他可是个罪犯
He's a criminal.
很多人因他而死
A lot of people are dead because of Tony Almeida.
他跟反恐组没有直接联♥系♥
There's nothing that ties him directly to CTU.
所以他是这份工作的合适人选
That's why he's right for this job.
我得走了
I have to go.
就我们所知 那则信息...
To the best of our knowledge, that information...
我们还未从任何一方获得相关信息
...still limited access from one or both sides...
有什么事 我很忙
What do you want? I'm busy.
我只是想告诉你
I just need to tell you...
我都知道
...that I get it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
汤姆 我很缺爱 也没有安全感
I am needy, Tom. And insecure.
安迪 现在不合适说这些
Andy, this isn't the time.
不 永远都不会有合适的时候
No, it-it's never gonna be the right time.
但是没关系
But that's okay.
我只希望你能看到我的优点
I only wish I'd shown you my better qualities.
因为 无论你信不信
'Cause, believe it or not,
我真的有
I do have some.
安迪
Andy.
我知道今天发生的事情
I know there's a lot of emotion flying around
让大家情绪很复杂
with everything that's happened today.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我只是需要把心里话说出来
I just needed to get that off my chest.
现在没事了
I'm good now.
他们将持续向我们提供事件最新情况
...they will continue to keep us updated on the situation
在他们确定是否...
as they ascertain whether...
快走 快走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
好了 行动
All right, let's move.
出发
Go!
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克 拜托 停下来
Isaac, please. Please stop.
为什么你总是这么固执呢 快停下
Why are you always so stubborn? Stop it.
如果我救不了我们 结局会非常糟
If I don't get us free, this thing ends real bad,
明白吗
you understand?
他们不会伤害我们的 好吗
They're not gonna hurt us, okay?
他们需要我们
They need us.
他们要用我们引来艾瑞克
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表