剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
I knew you were lying to me.
天啊
Oh, my god!
他就是和你发短♥信♥的人
He was the one you were texting?
天啊 阿米拉 你真恶心 你是个变♥态♥
God, Amira. You are sick! You are a sick bastard!
我要告诉所有人
I'm gonna tell everyone...
门 把门锁上
The door! Lock the door!
城区警♥察♥局
如果我发现你有一丝想要求救的迹象...
If I catch even a whiff of you dog whistling these guys...
你懂吗
You got it?
-我知道 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
慢慢地
Slowly.
一切照我说的做
Everything like I told you.
下车 然后打开我的门 现在
Get out, and open my door, now.
下车
Out.
安迪 他进去了
Andy, he's inside.
如果你不能告诉我们一些线索的话
We ain't letting you out of here
我们是不会放你走的
till you give us something.
你好 保罗
Hey, Paul.
什么罪名
What you got?
流浪乞讨
Vagrancy and,
并且拒捕
Resisting arrest.
用这种方式开始新的一天可不是什么好事
That's not a good way to start the day.
走吧
Come on.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Do I get my phone call?
怎么回事
What's going on?
弗农
Vernon.
你上周逮捕的那个家暴犯
That domestic you rolled last week,
就是锁骨受伤的那个
The one with the broken collarbone?
-他怎么了 -内部调查科扑过来了
- What about him? - IA is all over it.
他们想要你录制一份案情陈述
They want a statement from you on tape.
等我处理完这个人再说
After we process this guy.
让贝茨去处理吧
Bates can take care of it.
我想现在就解决这件事 到我办公室来
I want this cleared up now, in my office.
过来啊 你聋了吗
Let's go. Are you deaf?
来啊
Come on.
可得当心这个家伙
You watch yourselves with this one.
弄好之后赶紧回来
Process him then get back here.
好了 设置监控循环
Okay, feeding in the loops.
证据室
审问室
快走
Move.
证据室
开门
Open it.
进去
Move.
你把他绑起来
Here, you tie him up.
把这东西从我背上拿开
Take this thing off my back.
等我完事之后再说
When I'm done.
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
只要你乖乖听话
You keep doing what I say
你就能安然无恙 坐下
and you'll walk away from this. Sit down.
把复件交给媒体
Make transcripts available to the press
如果有人问丽贝卡·英格拉姆为什么缺席
and if anyone asks about Rebecca Ingram's absence,
让他们来找我
just refer them to me.
妮拉
Nilaa.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you excuse us for a moment?
盖奇的团队明天要发布一个攻击广♥告♥
Gage's campaign is releasing an attack ad tomorrow...
关于你的
About you.
关于你去帕克兰清♥真♥寺的事
About you attending the parkland mosque.
帕克兰清♥真♥寺
The parkland mosque?
我不是去祈祷的
I didn't go there to pray.
我很反感那些丧心病狂的阿訇
It made me sick that some crackpot imam was spewing
以伊♥斯♥兰♥教的名义传播仇恨以及暴♥力♥的言论
that kind of hatred and violence in the name of islam.
我是去告诉大家 他曲解了我们的宗教信仰
I went to tell everyone there he was distorting our religion.
你可以证明吗
And you can prove that?
就算能 现在也于事无补了
Even if I could, the damage is done,
但这是事实
But it's the truth.
我原本想告诉你的 真的
I wanted to tell you, I did.
可能是我说服了自己
I guess I just convinced myself
觉得这件事已经过去这么久了
it happened so long ago
没人会发现的
No one would ever find out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会开始写辞职信的
I will, uh, I'll draft my letter of resignation
解释我是怎么样...
and explain how I kept...
我不接受你的辞职
I won't accept your resignation.
没错 你确实该早点告诉我
It's true you should have told me...
但如果没有你 我也不会有这样的成就
But it's also true that I wouldn't be here
这也不能否认
if it weren't for you.
虽然我很感谢你的信任
As much as I appreciate your loyalty,
但是我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
如果我们能抢先一步出手
If we get ahead of this,
就可以把伤害降到最低
we can minimize the damage.
谁知道呢 或许还能变成我们的优势
Who knows? Maybe even turn it into an advantage.
盖奇会一直甩出国♥家♥安♥全♥牌的
Gage will just keep playing the national security card.
这个丽贝卡会帮我们
Oh, Rebecca could help us out there.
你还是会遭受打击
You'll still take a hit.
我能经受这种打击
Well, the hit I can take.
但千万不能再反转
It's the not swinging back,
这才是令我担心的事情
that's what bothers me.
像你一样为真♥相♥挺身而出
Standing up for the truth the way you did,
这是我一直向美国人♥民♥承诺
it's what I've been telling the American people
会为他们做到的事情
I'm gonna do for them.
这才是我竞选的原因
That's why I'm in this.
约翰 我不知道该说什么了
John, I don't know what to say.
别再想着辞职就行
Stop trying to argue yourself out of a job.
什么事
What's up?
罗优 是我
Royo, it's me,
爱莎
Aisha.
是交易的事情
It's about the deal.
艾萨克不会退出交易了吧
Isaac ain't gonna bitch out, is he?
你说过他不会的
You said this was happening.
他没退出
He's still in.
但是听着
But listen up,
我知道你对分成不太满意
I know you ain't down with the split,
一直都是
never have been.
-或许我能做的更好 -你
- Maybe I can do better. - You?
钱不会像原来那么好赚的
Money ain't coming in like it was.
所以我最开始才会联♥系♥你
That's why I reached out to you in the first place,
促成了这笔交易
put this deal together.
如果艾萨克不能从这次会面中平安归来
If Isaac doesn't make it back from this meeting,
我也不会很伤心的
wouldn't be a lot of tears.
你还在吗
You still there?
还在
I'm here.
我还在听你说呢
Well, I'm still listening.
那就好
Good.
他找到了
Okay, he's got it.
线人资料
糟了
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -洛克在楼下签到了
- What? - Locke signed in downstairs.
职员签到
洛克·托马斯
他刚刚晋升为外勤行动部主管
He was just bumped up to Head of Field OPs.
他要向马林斯汇报计划
He has a debrief scheduled with Mullins.
-你要拖延他 -我吗
- You'll have to stall him. - Me?
我已经不在这工作了 安迪 必须由你去
I don't work here anymore, Andy, it has to be you.
你可以的
You can do this.
好吧
All right.
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
-什么事 -基思叫我告诉你
- What's up? - Keith asked me to tell you
这次要写书面报告
to submit your debrief in writing this time.
他总是让我亲自汇报
He always debriefs me in person.
是的 但是他和丽贝卡还要去查看卷宗
Yeah, but he and Rebecca are still going over case files.
看来这比他们想象中要更花时间吧
I guess it's taking them longer than they thought, huh?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
汤姆
Tom.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表