剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
谁都没有 艾萨克
Nobody, Isaac!
你没比其他人好到哪里去
You're no better than the rest of 'em.
你们看什么看
What y'all looking at?
没什么 老大 没事
Nothing, man. We cool.
我们都没事
We all good.
过来
Come here.
本·格里姆斯
Ben Grimes.
没想到会再见到你
Didn't expect to see you again.
但我很高兴你决定过来看看
But I'm delighted you decided to stop by.
加百列
Gabriel,
加百列...
Gabriel...
我来是想要弥补我的过失
I came here to make things right.
卡特先生 是吗
Mr... Carter, isn't it?
我感觉你的搭档
Something tells me your partner here
并没有向你完全坦白我们往日的恩怨
hasn't been entirely forthcoming about our history.
本...
Ben...
让他了解下情况
bring him up to speed.
加百列曾预付我一笔军♥火♥交易的钱
Gabriel fronted me some money for an arms deal.
告诉他金额
Tell him how much.
5万
50k.
但我没来得及交易就被人抢劫了
But I was robbed before I could make right.
真的
I was.
他们把我打晕了 我发誓
They knocked me out. I swear.
我醒过来的时候 钱不见了
When I came to, the money was gone.
直接进了你的口袋
Right into your veins.
不是这样的
That's not true.
不是这样的
That's not true.
加百列
Gabriel,
这笔交易能净赚到好几倍的钱
this deal will net many times that.
我不从中抽取利润
Look, I won't take a cut.
一分也不拿
Not a penny.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter,
一个人被交付了一大笔金钱
a man is entrusted with a significant amount of money,
然后那笔钱消失了
and that money disappears.
怎么消失的不重要
Doesn't matter how.
此人为这笔钱负责
The man's responsible for his money.
钱不见了
It's gone.
你觉得他应该承担什么后果
What do you think the consequences should be?
我是来交易的
I'm here to make a deal.
你俩之间的过节不关我事
So whatever happened between you two doesn't matter.
这对我来说很重要
Well, it matters to me.
实际上 相当重要
Quite a bit, actually.
站起来
Stand up.
现在
Now...
我不会再和他谈生意了
I'll never do business with him.
现在的问题是我能和你谈生意吗
The question on the table is can I do business with you?
我只需要知道我们的想法一致
I just need to know we're on the same page.
杀了他
Kill him.
我们再谈
Then we can talk.
本和我曾经并肩作战
Ben and I fought together.
我们宣过誓
And we swore an oath
-要忠于祖国 -不
- to our country - No.
和忠于对方
and to each other.
我不会杀了他
I'm not doing it.
不 艾瑞克
No, Eric, no.
你可能需要重新考虑考虑
You might want to reconsider.
不
No.
不
No.
我就喜欢看到这种品质
That's what I like to see.
忠诚
Loyalty.
我们也许可以做交易
Maybe we can do business.
我们要查清楚你的底细
We'll run background on you.
等一切都没问题了 我们再继续谈
Everything checks out, we'll continue the conversation.
如果有问题
If not...
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
只要不在这里 哪里都行
Anywhere but here.
-等等 妮可 抱歉 -借过
- No, Nicole, I'm sorry. - Excuse me.
别走
Come on.
等等 我是认真的 好吗
Look, I mean it, all right?
我很抱歉 我对你动手了
I'm sorry. I put my hands on you.
-我错了 我不应该这么做 -说完了吗
- That was wrong. I shouldn't have did that. - You done?
拜托
Oh, come on.
一切都失控了
Everything's been crazy.
我的生意在四分五裂
My business is falling apart.
外面有人想要杀死我
I got dudes out there that's trying to kill me.
我快要疯了
I'm losing my mind here.
我再说一遍
Let's... Let me say it again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很欣慰你放她走了
And I'm glad you let her go.
我不想杀死爱莎
I didn't want to kill Aisha,
-没有真想杀她 -我很高兴事情正合你意
- not really. - Yeah, well, I'm glad that worked out for you.
你刚才那样说我
And you coming to me like that, right?
告诉我我脑子糊涂了 我失控了
Telling me I'm buggin', I'm out of control--
你说的对
You're right.
那凯文呢
What about Kevin?
我也会放他走的
I'll let him go, too.
他大概什么也不知道
Like, he probably don't know anything anyway.
听着
Listen...
谢谢你之前救了我的命
thanks for saving my life earlier.
没关系
You're welcome.
只是最近很艰难 知道吗
It's just been real hard lately, you know?
我知道
I know.
自从你离开了之后一切都变了
Hasn't been the same since you left.
那么现在他在等你吗
So, what, he's waiting for you now?
他的事情还没做完
He's not quite finished yet.
对
Right.
要不
So,
你不如留下来吧
look, why don't you stay here?
让我补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
至少直到你的男人拯救完世界
At least till your man's done saving the world.
你知道这边的情况
You see how things are.
我需要你
I need you.
拜托了
Please.
你再敢碰我试试
Don't you ever touch me again.
先生请坐
Have a seat, sir.
约翰
John.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他还给你说了些其他事吗
Did he say anything else to you?
在我进去前需要知道什么事吗
Anything I should know before going in?
就是我在电♥话♥里告诉你的那些
Just what I told you over the phone.
是他把陆军特种兵的信息透露给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
That he gave up the Army Rangers to the terrorists.
而且是他陷害的妮拉
And that he framed Nilaa for it.
他说他做这一切都是为了我
He said he's doing it all for me.
用来保护我的竞选
To protect my campaign.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他准备好了
He's ready.
亨利
Henry.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你需要些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
要喝什么吗
Something to drink?
我只是想知道到底发生了什么
I would just like to understand what's going on.
为什么约翰要这样对我
Why John would do this to me.
我知道他告诉了你一些
I know he's told you some story
我为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥工作的故事
about my working with terrorists,
但我对你发誓 我一点都不明白
but I swear to you, I don't have the least clue
他在说什么
what he's talking about.
但是我一直在想
But I keep going over it in my head.
我知道约翰压力很大
I know that John is under pressure.
也许他无意中听到了我的对话
I don't know, maybe he overheard a conversation I had,
有了什么误会
misinterpreted something,
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表