剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
哈桑 哈桑
Khasan! Khasan!
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say.
你什么都不必说
You don't have to say anything.
说实话 听到你的声音就好了很多
To be honest, just, uh, hearing your voice helps.
我也是
Yours, too.
听着 反恐组很快就会到
Look, CTU should be there any minute.
我正在过去的路上 应该马上可以见到你了
I'm headed over there now, so I should see you soon.
好吗
All right?
艾瑞克
Eric?
什么
Yeah?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah. M-Me, too.
我爱你
I love you.
来接你的车到了
Looks like your ride's here.
想送我下去吗
Want to walk me down?
好啊
Yeah.
你真的应该考虑一下
You know, you really should think about
不要再干这行啊 艾萨克
getting out of this business, Isaac.
如果我不干了你就会留下来吗
Oh, is that what it would take to get you to stay, hmm?
我只会干这行
This is the only thing I know how to do.
只有尝试了之后你才知道你会做什么
You don't know what you can do until you try.
你很聪明 艾萨克
You're smart, Isaac.
我对你有信心
You know, I got faith in you.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
救了我的命
Saving my life.
不客气
Yeah.
好了
All right.
妮可
Nicole!
艾萨克
Isaac!
把他也带上
Take him, too.
他们在那里
Right there!
快走
Go! Go! Go!
快走 走 快走
Go, go! Let's go, let's go!
艾萨克 艾萨克
Isaac! Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
我们抓到她了
We have her.
艾萨克 说句话呀 艾萨克
Isaac, talk to me. Isaac!
-我们也抓了他哥 -艾萨克
- And we took the brother as well. - Isaac.
很好 我们仓库见
Good. Meet you at the warehouse.
我听到了一些声音
I heard something.
听起来像枪声
It sounded like a gunshot.
我是来告别的 爸爸
I came to tell you good-bye, Papa.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
不 不
Oh, no.
阿米拉 你听我说
Amira, you listen to me.
我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
你现在做的并不是改变现状的方法
What you're doing is not the way to change things.
哈桑错了
Khasan is wrong.
哈桑死了
Khasan is dead.
什么
What?
什么
What?
发生了什么
Wh-What happened?
哈桑
Khasan?
没关系的
It's all right.
我已经解决好了
I took care of it.
现在我接替了他的位置
And now I take his place.
不 他没有
No, he's not--
不 等一下...
No, wait, wait...
我很快就可以和他团聚了
He and I will be together again soon.
有人会找到你的
And someone will find you.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Papa.
阿米拉 阿米拉
Amira. Amira!
阿米拉 阿米拉
Amira. Amira!
阿米拉
Amira!
阿米拉
Amira!
不
No.
哈桑
Khasan.
哈桑
Khasan.
阿米拉
Amira?
不
No.
离这个大桥足够近就引爆
用载重货车早七点引爆
哈桑
哪位
Who is this?
阿米拉
Amira?
求你了 听我说
Please, listen to me.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我告诉过你了 爸爸
I already told you, Papa.
我要教训那些异教♥徒♥们
I'm going to teach the infidels a lesson.
异教♥徒♥们
Infidels?
这不像你说的话 你哥哥才会这么说
That's not you talking. That's your brother.
他一直是那个充满愤恨的人 你不是
He was always the angry one, not you.
但是他死了
And now he's gone.
他们杀了他 留下孤零零的我
They took him away and they left me here alone.
还有我
I am here now.
我知道我以前没有经常陪伴你
I know I wasn't there before.
我本该做一个更称职的父亲
I should've been a better father.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是如果你回家
But if you come home,
我保证 我会的
I promise... I will be.
要停手已经太晚了
It's too late to stop.
即使我想停手
Even if I wanted to.
不 小公主
No, Princess.
永远都不晚
It's never too late.
乔治华盛顿桥
纽约
别担心
Don't worry.
马上就结束了
This will all be over soon.
多孔硝酸铵
用载重卡车早七点引爆
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
我们上次谈话的时候
Last time we spoke,
你说过你已经逼近贾达拉·本·哈立德了
you said you were moving in on Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
现在你告诉我他逃跑了
Now you're telling me he escaped?
因为泄露的新闻
Jadalla may have gotten a heads up
贾达拉可能知道我们在追踪他
that we were tracking him because of the leaked story.
所以这是你的错误吧
So you dropped the ball?
这不是马林斯组长的错
This wasn't Director Mullins's fault.
想要保证行动密不透风几乎是不可能的
It's become almost impossible to maintain operational discretion.
长官 失陪一下
Sir, will you excuse us?
我刚刚收到消息 可能有新情况了
I'm-I'm just getting word of a potential situation.
好的 有消息及时通知我
Of course. Keep me apprised.
我们得到了可靠的消息
We have a credible terrorist threat
有针对乔治华盛顿桥的恐怖袭击
on the George Washington Bridge.
贾达拉的潜伏杀手之一
It's one of Jadalla's cells.
有可能
Yeah, might be.
告诉我们最新情况
Bring us up to speed.
阿米拉和哈桑的父亲米凯尔·杜达耶夫报♥警♥
911 call from Mikail Dudayev, father of Amira and Khasan.
他女儿正在乔治华盛顿桥下
Daughter's driving a truck full of explosives
开着装满爆♥炸♥物的卡车
under the George Washington Bridge.
怎么证明这是真的
What makes us think this is genuine?
检查了通话记录 证实了父亲的身份
Read the call transcript, confirmed the father's I.D.
他的孩子两年前通过留学签证
His kids immigrated from Chechnya
从车♥臣♥移♥民♥至美国
two years ago on student visas.
新泽西大学
阿米拉·杜达耶夫
他认为他们入境之前就已经
He thinks they may have been radicalized
变得激进了
before they got here.
找到他女儿了吗
Have we located the daughter yet?
还没有 他儿子三天前租了一辆货车
Not yet. The son rented a box truck three days ago.
我们在排查交通摄像寻找车辆牌照
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表