剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
- Can you hear me? - Yeah. I'm good.
我们马上到了
We're almost there.
离岔道还有四公里
The turnoff's four kilometers ahead.
抓紧
Hang on.
握好方向盘
Grab the wheel.
前面走左侧
This left up ahead?
转过去
Take it.
举起手来走出车
Step out of the vehicle with your hands raised.
跪下
On your knees.
我说了 跪下
I said on your knees.
把枪放下
Drop it.
还有你
You, too, now.
去柱子那边
Over to the column.
快走
Move.
-他们去了地下没有信♥号♥♥了 -玛丽安娜
- We lost them in the underground, sir. - Mariana, do you have
-能联♥系♥警长调度吗 -可以 长官
- sheriff's dispatch on the line? - Yes, sir.
他们锁定丽贝卡和卡特了吗
Have they locked down Rebecca and Carter?
调度员说没有应答
Dispatch says the deputies aren't responding.
-时间不多了 -我们已经很接近了
- We've only got a few minutes. - We're not far.
你在前面开车
You drive ahead,
我在后面步行跟着
I'll follow on foot.
我只会比你晚几分钟
I'll only be a few minutes behind you,
贾达拉意料不到我们会出现
Jadalla won't see us coming.
我会掩护你的
I got your back.
我是安迪
This is Andy.
你让我数据采集的词组 "七月东”
That phrase you asked me to data-mine, "East July"?
怎么了
Yeah?
我找到了
I got a hit.
"七月东"是一些国家情报总监的服务器上的
"East July" is a subheading of some folders
某些文件夹子标题名称
in the server at the office of the D.N.I.
里面有什么
Well, what was in it?
我不知道 说不上来
I don't know, I can't tell you.
我想要打开文件夹的时候
When I tried to access the folders,
启动了某种防火墙
some firewall kicked in.
你使用我给你的浏览权限了吗
And you used the clearance profile that I gave you?
用了 一样的
Yeah, same one.
我还是不能访问
I'm still locked out.
国家情报总监
Director of National Intelligence.
我到位了
I'm at the location.
我就在你后面
Right behind you.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
这是一个破旧的橄榄球场
It's an old football stadium.
荒废很多年了
Looks like it hasn't been used in years.
没看到贾达拉和纳赛里
No sign of Jadalla or Naseri.
卡特 如果有意外 别让他们活捉我
Carter, if this goes wrong, don't let them take me alive.
我不想成为他们的宣传工具
I'm not going to let them use me for propaganda.
卡特 你听到了吗
Carter, did you hear me?
不会的
It's not gonna come to that.
答应我
Promise me.
卡特 答应我
Carter, promise.
好的 我答应你
Okay, I promise.
-我没看到人 -好极了
- I don't see anyone. - Excellent.
贾达拉 看起来她是一个人来的
Jadalla, it looks like she's here alone.
你好
Hello.
你遵守了承诺
You kept your promise.
现在仔细听清楚 照我说的去做
Now listen carefully and do exactly what I say.
我要你走到球场中♥央♥
I want you to move to the center of the field.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
听到了
I hear you.
但在你放我丈夫走之前 我动都不会动
But I'm not moving until you release my husband.
不 你没有资格提要求
No, you are not making the demands here.
你要先放他走
You're gonna let him go first.
只有这样我才会走
That's the only way this is gonna work.
看看你丈夫
Look at your husband.
现在照我说的做
Now do what I say,
否则我的手下就会一枪打爆他的头
or my men will put a bullet in his head.
我不相信你会这么做
I don't believe you'll do that.
你想要的人是我
It's me you want.
你亲口和我说过
You told me yourself.
我丈夫对你来说根本不重要
My husband means nothing to you.
你要的是那个差点杀死你的女人
You want the woman who almost took your life!
你要的是那个杀死你父亲的女人
You want the woman who killed your father!
差点杀光你所有手下的人
Who killed almost all of your men.
向我证明我丈夫自♥由♥并且安全
Show me proof that my husband is free and safe,
我就会走到球场上
and I'll walk into that field.
我向你保证
You have my word.
谈话结束
This conversation is over.
然后我就会转身离开
Then I will turn around and I will walk away.
我会耗尽毕生精力抓到你
And I will re-dedicate my life to hunting you down.
纳赛里
Naseri?
叫他们立刻放了多诺万
Tell them to release Donovan now.
放了他
Release him.
父亲 我们不能相信她的话
Father, we can't trust what she says.
听我说 贾达拉 我要的是她
Listen to me, Jadalla, I want her.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我要的是她
I want her.
照做
Do it!
打给他们 纳赛里
Call them, Naseri.
放了他
Release him.
看你的手♥机♥
Watch your phone.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
和我说话
Talk to me.
约翰没事了
John's okay.
他们放他走了
He's free.
那就好 那么
Good, then...
赶紧回车上
get back into the car.
我一走 我们就抓不到贾达拉和纳赛里了
If I leave, we don't get Jadalla or Naseri.
我们下次会抓到他们的
We'll get them another time, okay?
约翰安全了
John is safe.
不 艾瑞克
No, Eric,
我们是来抓他们的
we came for them.
在他们死之前 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until they're dead.
赶紧走 丽贝卡
Get out of there, Rebecca.
我要把他们引出来
I'm gonna draw them out.
-等等 -做好准备
- Wait...- Get ready.
怎么了
What is it?
球场被浇满了汽油
The field's soaked in gasoline.
丽贝卡 赶紧离开球场
Rebecca, get the hell out of there.
你要宣读你的忏悔
You're gonna read your confession!
我没法瞄准
I can't get a clean shot.
我什么也不会读的
I'm not reading anything.
你的忏悔
Your confession!
我说了我会走到球场上
I said I'd walk out into the field.
我来了
Here I am.
不
No!
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
贾达拉
Jadalla!
贾达拉
Jadalla!
我是卡特
It's Carter.
帮我接通马林斯组长
Get me Director Mullins.
卡特打来电♥话♥找你
Carter's on the line for you.
打开扬声器
Put him on speaker.
卡特 说吧
Carter, go ahead.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也许已经抓走了丽贝卡
The terrorists may have Rebecca.
我现在把我的坐标发给你
I'm sending my coordinates.
艾瑞克 你能听到我说话吗
Eric, can you hear me?
艾瑞克
Eric.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
你在哪
Where are you?
卡特 怎么了
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表