剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
我能跟她待在一起吗
Can I stay with her?
参议员
Senator.
我是迪特里希探员
I'm Agent Dietrich.
很抱歉打扰您 但是我们发现希姆斯主任
I'm sorry to disturb you, but Director Simms was found dead
今早死亡在他的办公室里
in his office earlier this morning.
死了
Dead?
我了解到你昨晚跟他在一起
I understand you were with him last night.
是的
I was.
你为什么在哪里
Why were you there?
我在问我妻子的事情
I was asking about my wife.
他正在努力找到她
What he was doing to try to find her.
他有说什么暗示着
Did he say anything that suggested
会取他性命的东西吗
he was about to take his life?
没 没说什么
No. No. Nothing.
听到唐纳德的死讯我很遗憾
I'm-I'm really sorry to hear about Donald,
但是
but,
我现在自己手头也有事情要处理
I've got my own situation that I'm dealing with right now.
当然 参议员 我理解
Of course, Senator. I understand.
谢谢你抽出时间见我
Thank you for your time.
我想取消那个
I think I'd like to cancel that, uh, call
去党总部的行程
to, uh, the party headquarters.
他们越早知道
The sooner they know,
越能快点选出一个新的候选人
the sooner they can pick another candidate.
我不会放弃竞选的
I'm not dropping out of the race.
我们得好好谈谈这个
We need to talk this through.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
穆林斯主任正在等你
Director Mullins is expecting you.
好的 我妻子在这里
Yeah. Uh, my wife is here.
我想在汇报前先跟她说几句
I'd like to talk to her before the debrief.
当然可以 她现在就在他办公室
Certainly. She's in his office right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们告诉我葬礼在明天举办
They told me the funeral is going to be tomorrow.
只有家人才能参加
Family only.
但是几周之后会有一个
But the, uh, there'll be a memorial service
追悼会
in a couple of weeks.
我想我要开始休我一直推迟的假期
I think I'm gonna take that vacation I've been putting off.
绝对是你应得的
You sure as hell earned it.
-长官 -嗯
- Sir? - Yeah.
艾瑞克·卡特刚刚到了 准备做汇报
Eric Carter just arrived for his debrief.
好的
Yeah, right.
我马上去见他 谢谢
I'll be right with him. Thanks.
玛丽安娜
Mariana.
今天做得很好
Good job today.
艾瑞克
Eric.
妮可 宝贝
Nicole. Baby.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 只是 我
Yeah. Just, uh... I,
对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不 缝的次数我都数不清了 但是
No. It's more stitches than I can count, but...
我也没什么好抱怨的
I can't really complain.
丽贝卡的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Rebecca.
我知道
I know.
艾萨克呢
Where's Isaac?
他必须要走
He-he had to go.
他说他只是要一些独处的时间
He, um, he said he just needed some time alone.
他经历了很多事
He's going through a lot right now.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess so.
-艾瑞克 我只是 -不 妮可 我
- Look, Eric. I just... - Look, no, Nicole. I,
我一直没对你坦白
I wasn't being honest with you.
因此 我很抱歉
And for that, I'm sorry.
但是你说得对
But you were right.
我需要这些
I need this.
这里
This is...
我属于这里
This is where I belong.
我明白
I get that.
如果这是你想要的
And if this is what you need...
那我会成全你的
...then I want to make it work.
我不要失去你 艾瑞克
I'm not gonna lose you, Eric.
我爱你
I love you.
不不 妮可 听着
No, no, Nicole, listen, all right?
我经历过这种生活
I've seen this life, okay?
这种生活对人的影响 对家庭的影响
And what it does to people, what it does to families,
-我不想让你经历... -我不在乎
- and I-I can't put you... - I don't care.
无论你发生什么事 我们都可以熬过去的
Whatever happens, we can, we can get through it.
我们一直都这样
Like we've always done.
我们就是这样的
This is what we do.
我只要求一件事
All I ask is one thing:
我们要对彼此坦白
that we're honest with each other.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
-我要走了 -去吧
- I got to go. - Yeah, go.
我会在这等你
I'll be here.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表