剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
you're not a CTU agent.
你也不是孤身一人
And you're not in the middle of the desert
在沙漠中行动
operating on your own.
我们并不是凭直觉蛮干
We don't just go on our gut here,
我们通过情报来做决定
we make decisions based on intel.
我不能批准这个行动
And I cannot authorize this mission.
有太多的不可控因素了
There are too many variables.
感谢你今天为我们做的一切 但是我说了算
Appreciate all you've done for us today, but this is my call.
-威尔克斯探员会带你去简报会 -马林斯
- Agent Wilkes will take you to debrief. - Mullins.
艾瑞克
Eric,
你是不是从格里姆斯那听到了你想听的
are you hearing what you want to hear from Grimes,
让你确信你可以相信他
convincing yourself you can trust him?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为你因为今天发生的事情责怪自己
Because you blame yourself for what happened today.
听着 丽贝卡
Look, Rebecca,
我告诉了你和马林斯我的想法
I told you and Mullins what I think.
而现在 我不觉得有别的方案
And right now, I don't see any other option.
你有吗
Do you?
我不能给你"缟玛瑙"的图纸
I can't get you the Onyx schematics.
当然
Right.
但是我知道有人可以
But I know someone who can.
你自己得解决后面的问题
You'd have to handle the rest yourself.
只用把那个图纸发到我手♥机♥上
Yeah, just send the schematics to my phone,
一旦有了图纸我马上就行动
and I'll move as soon as I have them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
格里姆斯这件事也有我的责任
Grimes was my responsibility, too.
"缟玛瑙"的图纸 你能弄到手吗
The Onyx schematics-- can you get them?
你是说偷
You mean steal them?
对 你做得到吗
Yeah. Can you do it?
我已经在想办法了
I'm already looking into it.
我感觉到这个任务最终会落到我身上
I had a feeling this would end up in my lap.
你真让我惊喜 安迪
You surprise me, Andy.
马林斯一直在找机会开除我
Mullins is looking for any excuse to fire me.
我还不如给他一个好机会
I might as well give him a good one.
你需要多长时间
How long do you need?
我大概需要十分钟取回图纸
It should take me ten minutes to retrieve the schematics.
拿到后发到卡特的手♥机♥上
Send them to Carter's phone when you have them.
你是唯一一个让我愿意这么做的人
You know you're the only person I would do this for.
在我要找工作
Remember that when I'm looking for a job
或者进监狱时别忘了这一点
or facing jail time.
谢了 安迪
Thanks, Andy.
犯罪资料检索结果
姓名 娜塔莉·库伯
这是怎么回事
What's this all about?
我来处理
I'll handle it.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你把她怎么了
What are you doing with her?
我们接到报♥警♥称听到枪声 她持有武器
We got reports of shots fired. She was carrying.
你得放她走
You need to let her go.
艾萨克
Isaac,
我不会让你白忙活的
I'll make it worth your while.
我已经把她录入到系统里去了
I already put her in the system.
不白费你的时间 好吗
Really worth your while, all right?
她对我来说很重要
She's important to me.
你还要关照我的搭档
You have to take care of my partner, too.
好的 放她走
All right, done. Take her out.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
爱莎和格罗尼姆怎么了
What happened to Aisha and Jerome?
他们逃走了
They got away.
你不是有把枪吗
You said you had a gun, though.
有 但我该怎么办 从他们背后开枪吗
I did, but what was I supposed to do? Shoot them in the back?
不
No, no.
听着 天哪
Look, I'm just-- Man.
应该是我保护你
I'm supposed to be protecting you.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
是的
Yeah.
我很高兴你安然无恙
I'm just glad you're safe.
我带你回去
Look, let's get you back, all right?
我想知道所发生的一切
I want to know everything that happened.
好
Yeah.
我在他病房♥里 该怎么做
I'm in his room. What do I do?
你拿到针筒了吗
You got the syringe?
拿到了 35毫米 够吗
Yes. 35 millimeters. Is that enough?
够了
Yes, yes.
看到点滴的位置吗
You see where I.V. goes into him?
应该在他手臂中间
Probably midway up his arm.
看到了
Yes.
应该有另一个接口 用来注射的
Yeah, there should be an extra port, for injections.
有
There is.
好了 听着
All right, listen.
你要把针筒拉到底
You need to pull the syringe all the way back,
针筒就会注满空气
so the thing's full of air.
然后把空气注射进接口
Then inject it into the port.
明白了吗
Did you get it?
明白
Yes.
什么 明白了吗
What? Did you get it?
我说明白了
I said yes.
好
Okay.
我现在赶过去 完事了就发短♥信♥给我
I'm on my way. Text me when you're done,
我在外面接你
and I'll pick you up outside.
别叫 别叫 听我说
Stop. Stop. Listen to me.
德鲁 别叫 听我说
Drew, stop. Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
救命
Help!
还在研究那份名单
Still working on that list.
上面有很多不错的人选
Good names on it.
等你准备好了 我们可以好好聊聊
We can, uh, talk through it whenever you're ready.
我不会撤换妮拉
I'm not replacing Nilaa.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
当然要撤换
Of course you are.
约翰 你得放手
John, you're gonna have to let this go.
妮拉是无辜的
Nilaa's innocent.
我在国安局有个朋友
I had a friend over at NSA...
看过自动取款机的监控录像
took a look at that ATM footage.
然后呢
And?
监控被人篡改过了
And it was altered.
虽然技术很好 但却是伪造的
Really good job, too. But, yeah, counterfeit.
但事实上 特种兵的名字
But the fact remains that those Rangers' names
是从我们的竞选总部被人窃取的
were stolen from our campaign headquarters.
这一点还是事实
That much is still true.
因为事实上 只有三个人
As is the fact that, uh, there was only three people
有权访问那个特定账户
that had access to that particular account:
我 丽贝卡和你
me, Rebecca and you.
儿子 我希望
Son, I hope to God
你说的不是和我想的一样吧
you're not saying what I think you're saying.
你这么容易
You know, it struck me
就能出♥卖♥♥♥妮拉
how easily you were able to just,
让我很吃惊
turn against Nilaa.
而且眼睛都不眨一下
Yeah, w-without blinking.
但是我从没想过
But it never occurred to me
你怎么能做出这么可怕的事
how you could do something that would be so horrible.
至少 你要告诉我原因
I think, at the very least, you need to tell me why.
-不是我 -不是你
- Wasn't me. - Wasn't you.
不是我
Wasn't me.
那是谁
Who was it, then?
告诉我
Tell me!
那好
Fine.
看来我只能给丽贝卡看
I guess I'll just show Rebecca...
-约翰 住手 -我朋友在国安局查到的
- John, stop it. - ...information from my friend...
好好想想你在做什么
Think about what you're doing, now.
-难道你没意识到 -资料 看看反恐组
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表