剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
那边
There.
你们可以继续开了
You can get back on the road.
继续开三公里
Continue for two miles.
国安局的交通分♥析♥专家正在寻找
NSA traffic analyzers are hunting for chatter
本·哈立德首领的蛛丝马迹
on Sheikh Bin-Khalid.
但是自从纽约袭击之后工作量剧增
But there's been a spike since the attack in New York,
所以他们的进展不是很顺利
so they're having a hard time cutting through the chaff.
我们能做些什么减轻他们的负担吗
Is there anything we can do to lighten their load?
也许中情局能提供一些人手
Maybe Langley can spare some bandwidth,
但是那可能会存在未知的危险
but that's getting into dicey territory.
我们已经深陷未知的危险之中了
Well, we're already in dicey territory.
-我们联♥系♥他们吧 -是的 长官
- Let's reach out. - Yes, sir.
多诺万参议员来电♥话♥了
Sir, Senator Donovan is on the phone.
大家回避一下
I need the room.
参议员
Senator.
你好 唐
Hello, Don.
知道你安然无恙让我如释重负
I can't tell you how relieved I am to know that you're safe.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate that.
我希望我们能有丽贝卡的好消息
I wish we had better news on Rebecca.
我向你保证我们正竭尽全力
I assure you we're doing everything we can
把她救回来
to bring her back.
我要明确地知道你们有什么计划
Well, I'm gonna want to know what that is, exactly.
我大约十分钟就到你那了
I can be over there in about ten minutes.
你要过来了吗
You're coming here?
不行吗
Is there a problem with that?
当然不是
Not at all.
我只是想着可以通过电♥话♥
I'm just thinking I can fill you in,
告诉你
over the phone.
唐...
Don...
你知道丽贝卡牺牲了自己救了我
you know Rebecca just gave herself up for me.
我觉得你告诉我营救计划的时候
I think I need to look you in the eye
我有必要在现场
when you tell me what her chances are.
当然 参议员 我等你
Of course, Senator. I'll be waiting.
知道吗 其实我说我要去
You know, nothing really,
改变不了什么
changed when I said I was coming.
听上去他并未有所隐瞒
He wasn't really acting like a man who had something to hide.
那只能说明他很擅长伪装
All that means is that he's really good at it.
唐纳德 ·希姆斯
Donald Simms.
难以想象他会对一个十岁的小女孩
To think he would do something like this
做出如此残忍♥的事
to a ten-year-old girl.
你真的确定确有其事吗
You're absolutely sure about all this?
安迪·夏洛维茨这么说得
Andy Shalowitz is,
我相信他
and I trust him.
丽贝卡也信任他
So does Rebecca.
好吧
All right.
我们得让你
Well, we're gonna have to
看起来像个特工处的探员
get you to start looking like a Secret Service agent.
我会让我的助手之一
I'm gonna tell one of my aides
在我们到达前
to have a change of clothes for us
为我们准备好更换的衣服
before we get there.
明白
Copy that.
-帮我接电♥话♥ -好的 先生
- Hold my calls. - Yes, sir.
启用安全呼叫线路
未知号♥码
哪位
Who is it?
希姆斯
Simms.
阿梅达
Almeida.
你在城里吗
Are you in town?
是的
Yeah.
丽贝卡·英格拉姆怎么了
But what's going on with Rebecca Ingram?
她真的被掳走了吗
Was she really taken?
不幸的是 对
Yeah, unfortunately.
我已经发动所有部门找她
I've got every agency looking for her.
这是我们的首要任务
It's our highest priority.
我打给你另有原因
But I'm calling you about something else.
有一项工作需要你做
I have a job for you.
什么
What is it?
有一个可能已经暴露的行动
I have an operation that may be compromised.
需要消灭证据
It needs to be cleaned up.
哪里
Where?
鸦林镇的农舍
Farmhouse, Ravenswood.
三个目标 要尽快解决
Three items. I want it done fast.
好的 听着 我要增加五成的报酬
All right, look, I want standard plus 50%.
-好 -钱到账后我再行动
- Fine. - Nothing happens till you wire me the money.
你汇款后 我二十到二十五分钟就能到达
Once you do that, I can be there in 20, 25 minutes.
我会把钱和详细信息发给你
I'll send the funds along with the details.
搞定后打给我
Call me when it's done.
收到
Copy that.
虽然这无法弥补比利时行动的损失
Well, it won't make up for the Belgian job,
但至少开了个好头
but it's a start.
很好
Good.
别让我再重复了
I'm not gonna tell you again.
把灯关了
Lights out.
我们进去后 你来设置摄像头
When we get inside, you'll set up the camera.
首领要公开直播处决过程
The Sheikh wants the execution online while it's happening.
能在不被定位的情况下做到吗
Can we do that without being traced?
可以用虚拟网络连接也门的服务器
I can use a VPN, link to a server in Yemen.
信息源将会显示为那里
Everything will stream from there.
需要多久
How long will that take?
很快的
Not long at all.
快来 抓住她的手
Come here. Grab this.
用力压
Put pressure on it.
按住
Keep pressing.
我错了 艾瑞克
I was wrong, Eric.
我之前不应该那样
I shouldn't have come down on you
责怪你
like that before.
你没有错
You weren't wrong.
不 我是
No, no, I was...
你只是听从丽贝卡的指示
You were just following Rebecca's lead.
也许我是在生丽贝卡的气
Or maybe it's Rebecca who I'm angry with.
我希望她能够远离这一切
See, I wanted her to stay out of all of this.
我早该猜到她不会袖手旁观的
And I guess I should have known that she couldn't.
她可是竭力要救你
Well, she was trying to save your life.
相信我 我深知这一点
Believe me, I-I know that. I know that.
但是更早以前
But even before...
我猜要她离开反恐组并不容易
I guess it wasn't easy for her to give up CTU.
工作已经融入她的生命了
Her work's in her blood, you know?
她离不开工作
She can't live without it.
怎么了
What?
我妻子 她
My wife, she,
她也这么说过我
she said the same thing about me.
也许你该听她的
Well, maybe you should listen to her.
也许 也许我该听的
Yeah, maybe. Maybe I should.
我记得我妈妈曾经告诉我
I remember my mother telling me once,
"通常那些最爱我们的人
"You know, very often, the people who love us the most,
会比我们更了解自己"
they know us better than we know ourselves."
听起来你母亲非常睿智
Your mother sounds like a smart woman.
是的 她确实如此
Yes, she was.
五角大楼
行政入口
扫描
就绪
美国特勤组
特工
亚当·坎贝尔
我们到五角大楼了
We're at the Pentagon.
我们做好你的证件了 基本上做好了
We're done working up your credentials. Well, mostly.
安迪 你这是什么意思
Andy, what the hell does that mean?
玛丽安娜正在弄 她也参与进来了
Mariana's on it. She's been looped in.
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
对 我们用一位休假特工的身份
Yeah, we based your credentials
做出了你的证件
around an agent who's on leave,
但我们还没来得及做到天衣无缝
but we haven't had time to backstop everything.
能让我通过安检吗
Will it get me through security or not?
应该可以
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表