剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
Look, Sidra,
我只是为了钱 好吗
this is just about the money, all right?
不要胡乱猜测
Don't make it about something that it's not.
什么情况
What is this?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
想要真♥相♥ 多诺万先生
Just the truth, Mr. Donovan.
所以才带你来这里
That's why we're here.
什么真♥相♥
The truth about what?
大约一个小时前贾达拉·本·哈立德
About an hour ago, Jadalla Bin-Khalid
对纽约发动了大规模恐怖袭击
launched a massive terrorist attack on New York City.
并且我们知道他还有更多计划
And we know he's planning more.
我们也知道你跟他一直有联♥系♥
We also know that you've been in contact with him.
而且是你给了他杀死他父亲的
And that you gave him the names of the Rangers
陆军特种兵的名字
who took out his father.
现在我需要你告诉我
Now I need you to tell me
你们两个具体是怎么联♥系♥的
exactly how you two communicated.
我从未和什么叫
I have never been in communications
贾达拉的人联♥系♥过
with this... Jadalla person.
我在反恐组的时候就被问过这些了
I went through all of this at CTU.
但是
Well...
这里不是反恐组
this isn't CTU.
你们究竟是些什么人
Who the hell are you people?
她只是要抽你一点点血
She's just gonna draw a little bit of blood
然后做一些检查
and run a couple of tests.
但如果你不坦白
But unless you come clean,
我们就会给你注射一种化学药剂
we're going to inject you with a chemical
用于刺♥激♥你大脑里的痛觉感受器
that'll stimulate the nociceptors in your brain.
第一剂就会让你感受到
The first dose'll feel like...
你的皮肤从你身上烧掉的感觉
your skin is being burned away from your body.
相信我
And trust me,
越到后面越是生不如死
it only goes downhill from there.
但是
But...
你完全可以避免这一切的发生
you could put an end to all of this.
你说出我们想知道的
You just tell us what we need to know,
我们就会给你注射解药
and then we'll inject you with a reversing agent,
之后疼痛就会像某人按了开关一样停止
and the pain will stop like somebody hit a switch.
你听懂了吗
You understand?
岂有此理
This is crazy.
我儿子是参议员
My son is a U.S. Senator!
好吧
Okay.
你能再给我解释一下你是如何发现
Explain to me again how you came to realize that
是你父亲陷害你的竞选经理
your father had framed your campaign manager.
我早就回答过了 你是在浪费我的时间
Asked and answered. You're wasting my time.
参议员 我理解你目前心情沮丧
Senator, I understand that this is frustrating for you,
但是我们需要了解更多相关的信息
but we do have just a little bit more ground to cover.
你好
Hello.
约翰 是叔叔
John, it's your tío.
你♥爸♥给我打过电♥话♥了
Your old man called.
他说他在回来的路上了
He said he was on his way back to the house.
什么 反恐组放他走了
What? CTU released him?
似乎是这样的 但是他到现在还没到家
That's what it sounded like, but he should've been here by now.
他手♥机♥上和车上的GPS信♥号♥♥都消失了
The GPS on his phone and car have gone quiet,
而且我也联♥系♥不上他的安保队
and I can't reach anyone on his security team.
他多久之前打的电♥话♥
How long ago did he call?
15 20分钟之前
15, 20 minutes.
我待会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
参议员先生 还没问完
Senator, we haven't finished yet.
除非我被逮捕
Unless I'm under arrest,
你不能挡着这道门
you need to stand down from this door, sir.
参议员先生
Sir? Senator!
安迪 我们得走了
Andy, we need to go.
还在编译程序
Program's still compiling.
再给我两分钟
Two more minutes.
你手上有我需要的东西了吗
Do you have what I need?
反恐组的顶级程序员 安迪·夏洛维茨
CTU's top programmer, Andy Shalowitz.
如果有人能修好那个U盘 一定是他
If anybody can fix the chip, he can.
你是怎么说服他的
How did you convince him?
不如说我让他没得选
Let's just say I didn't give him a choice.
我马上把交换地点的GPS坐标发给你
I'm sending you GPS coordinates for the exchange.
我要先和我妻子说话
I want to speak to my wife first.
你很快就会见到她了
You'll see her soon enough.
不
No.
我需要她没有受伤害的证明
I need proof that she's okay.
-说话 -艾瑞克
- Speak. - Eric?
妮可
Nicole.
妮可 宝贝你还好吗
Nicole, baby, are you okay?
他们有没有碰你
Did they touch you?
没有 我很好
No, I'm okay.
听着 我马上就来救你出去 只要...
Listen, I'm gonna come get you out of there, okay, as soon as...
艾瑞克 无论他们让你做什么 都别做
Eric, whatever it is they want you to do, don't do it.
如果我有一丝你带了反恐组来的怀疑
If I suspect for a moment that you've brought CTU,
你哥先死
your brother dies first.
你知道下一个是谁的
You know who comes next.
安迪 你不用这样做
Andy, you don't have to do this.
安迪
Andy?
让我给反恐组打电♥话♥ 他们会支援你的
Let me call CTU. They'll back you up.
我恳求你
I'm asking you...
想个别的办法
to find another way.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
贾达拉刚刚发给我了GPS坐标
Jadalla just sent the GPS coordinates.
反恐组找到你的时候 最好叫他们不要插手
When CTU finds you, you better tell them to stay away.
因为我要去救我的妻子
Because I'm gonna free my wife
和我的哥哥
and my brother,
我们要彻底结束这一切
and we're gonna end this once and for all.
走吧 安迪
Andy, let's go.
来世再见
I'll see you in another life.
她在哪
Where she at?
告诉我妮可在哪
Tell me where Nicole at.
妮可在哪
Where's Nicole?
艾萨克 天啊
Isaac. Oh, God.
艾萨克
Isaac.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我没事
I'm all right.
你还好吗
You're okay?
让我看看
Let me see.
没事 好了
Yeah. Come on, now.
你知道我奶奶都比这些人打得痛
You know my grandma hit harder than them dudes, man.
坐好
Come on.
关门
Close it up.
所有通往曼哈顿的大桥
All bridges leading into Manhattan
都已封闭 群众也已经疏散
are shut down and evacuated.
纽约市警局正在封闭隧♥道♥
NYPD's working on closing down the tunnels.
马林斯组长
Director Mullins.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你放了我爸爸吗
You've released my father?
唯一可能带我们
The one person
找到贾达拉·本·哈立德的人
who might be able to lead you to Jadalla Bin-Khalid?
我们认为我们已经问出了他知道的一切
We determined we'd gotten everything we could out of him.
他为什么不接电♥话♥
Why isn't he answering his phone?
我真的不能说
I really couldn't say.
我也联♥系♥不到我妻子
I also can't reach my wife;
我不觉得这是个巧合
somehow, I don't think this is a coincidence.
我想知道实情
I want to know what's going on.
咱们到我办公室谈
Let's, uh, talk in my office.
就在这谈
Right here.
现在
Now.
参议员 我们现在面临着
Senator, we are dealing with
一起重大的恐怖威胁
a major terrorist threat right now...
我虽然在参议院任职 但我是
I serve in the senate, but I am a candidate
美国总统的候选人
for the president of the United States.
我可以让司法部长20分钟后过来
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表