剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
24小时:遗产
第一季 第九集
《24小时》前情提要
贾达拉·本·哈立德抓了卡特的妻子
Jadalla Bin-Khalid took Carter's wife
卡特打算用自己和安迪来交换
and Carter traded himself and Andy.
如果我们追踪他们 就可以直接找到贾达拉
If we can track them, they'll lead us right to Jadalla.
修复U盘 恢复里面的数据
Fix the flash drive. Recover the data on it.
我不会帮你恢复你的文件的
I won't help you recover your files.
安迪·夏洛维茨
安迪·夏洛维茨居然去执行自杀性任务
Andy Shalowitz on a suicide mission.
太难以置信了
That's hard to believe.
可能你把他深爱且赖以生存的工作剥夺了
Yeah, maybe he decided he had nothing left
他觉得自己没什么好留恋的了
after you took a job he loved and lived for.
你和贾达拉·本·哈立德是怎么联♥系♥的
How did you and Jadalla Bin-Khalid communicate?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
再加一剂
Give him another dose.
托尼·阿梅达
我看你倒是能这么快就组织审讯
I see that you were able to organize this really quick.
性质不同 约翰
It's not like that, John.
看着你我都觉得好陌生
I look at you and I don't even know who you are anymore.
我们得回去 去帮帮艾瑞克
We have to go back. Try to help Eric.
艾瑞克让我照顾好你 我就照办
Eric told me to take care of you, so that's what I'm doing.
他们会杀了他的
They're gonna kill him.
妮可·卡特
我还记得你们亲如兄弟时
I remember when you were all family.
你们愿意为彼此赴汤蹈火
When there wasn't anything you wouldn't do for each other.
让我们给那些贱♥人♥点颜色看看
Let's give these bitches some payback.
纳赛里
Naseri.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
别以为你干了那些勾当后我会认不出你
You think I wouldn't recognize you after what you did?
阿西姆·纳赛里
我发誓我会看着你怎么死
I swear to God, I'm gonna watch you die.
我说了 闭嘴
I said shut up.
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾瑞克·卡特
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你要马上离开那里
You need to get out of there now.
国防部对你的位置将进行精确打击
DoD is launching a surgical strike on your location.
卡特 这地方要炸了
Carter! This place is about to blow!
所有人离开这里
Everybody get the hell out of here!
快走
Move!
机载侧视雷达和红外夜间低空导航及瞄准系统
S.L.A.R. and Lantirn
确认直接击中
verify a direct hit
压住伤口 艾萨克
Keep, keep pressure on it, Isaac.
我要回去
I'm going back inside.
纳赛里呢
Where's Naseri?
他人呢
Where is he?!
阿西姆·纳赛里就在国内 他刚才在这
Asim Naseri is in the country. He was here.
-纳赛里 -你知道他是什么人
- Naseri? - You know what he is
也知道他能干出什么事
and what he's capable of.
我们不能让他逃走 他人呢
We can't let him get away. Where is he?
以下事件发生于晚上8:00到晚上9:00间
事件实时发生
准备就绪 挪开这堵墙
We're set. Let's move this wall.
好的
All right.
不是他
It's not him.
贾达拉·本·哈立德在过来的路上
Jadalla Bin-Khalid's on his way in here.
你要在他身边多部署一些安保人员
You need to put extra security around him.
我会电♥话♥通知全部休假且有空的安保人员
I'll put calls into all available off-duty security personnel,
-他们一到就安排执勤 -很好
- add them to the roster as they arrive. - Great.
-长官 -怎么了
- Sir. - Yeah?
艾瑞克·卡特在线上找你
Eric Carter's on the line for you.
-卡特 请讲 -纳赛里不在这里
- Carter, go ahead. - Naseri's not here.
你那里有什么消息吗
Is there anything on your end?
我们正在重新扫描卫星画面
We're re-scanning satellite
看看能否发现他的离开路线
to see if we can find him leaving,
但是导弹产生的烟雾形成了一些盲区
but the smoke from the missile's creating some blind spots.
他二十分钟前好像打了个电♥话♥
I think he made a call about 20 minutes ago.
或许你们可以从电♥话♥追踪
Maybe you can track him that way?
是的 我们可以查一下移♥动♥基站
Yeah, we can page local cellular towers,
试试分离出他的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥
try to isolate his signal.
正在生成信♥号♥♥所在位置
手♥机♥通话地址
-找到了 -我们在那个区域发现了一通电♥话♥
- Got it. - We found a cell call placed from that location
与你说的时间点吻合
in the time frame you gave us.
有没有办法追踪他的手♥机♥
Is there a way to track the phone
或是接听电♥话♥的手♥机♥
or the, the phone he called?
不行 两部手♥机♥不是关机就是换了手♥机♥卡
No, both are either powered down or running different SIM cards.
但是和纳赛里通话的人当时在希尔路1176号♥
But whoever Naseri talked to was at 1176 Hill Road.
那个地方离你不远
It's a neighborhood not far from you.
-谁住那里 -还在查
- Who lives there? - Still working on it.
部门间的网络自大桥袭击事件以来
Interagency networks have been overloaded
就一直处于超载状态
since the bridge attack.
好的 我这就过去
All right, I'm-a head there now.
这个纳赛里是谁
Who is this guy Naseri?
本·哈立德的保镖
Bin-Khalid's bodyguard.
两年前 卡特和他的小队
Two years ago, when Carter and his team
追捕本·哈立德的时候
were hunting Bin-Khalid,
他们雇了纳赛里当翻译
they hired Naseri as a translator,
当时我们还不知道他的真实身份
before any of us knew who he was.
纳赛里利用他们接近其最高等级的情报特工
Naseri used them to get to their highest-value intel asset.
他杀死了特工家人
He killed the asset's family.
将他的三个孩子斩首
Decapitated his three children.
卡特找到了他们
Carter found them.
已经替你止住血了
We got the bleeding under control.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks. Appreciate it.
艾萨克
Yo, Isaac.
我就是过来跟你说声谢谢
I just want to say thank you, man.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
我可是你哥哥
I'm your brother, man.
是的
Uh, yeah.
妮可在哪
Listen, where's Nicole?
她跟奥马尔在一起
She with Omar.
离这不远
Not too far.
我需要你帮我再多照顾她一阵
Look, I need you to look out for her a little while longer.
我还要再处理最后一件事情
There's one last thing that I need to take care of.
什么
What?
我以前的一个死对头就在那里
Somebody that I went up against over there.
他也参与其中了
He was a part of this, okay?
现在他不见了
And now he's gone.
所以任务还没结束
So it's unfinished business.
听着
Listen, man,
好像这里也有一些没处理完的事
seems like you got some unfinished business over here
你应该先处理一下
that you should be dealing with first.
艾萨克 现在不行
Isaac. Not right now.
你打算怎么跟妮可说的
What you tell Nicole?
我会尽快给她打电♥话♥的
I will call her as soon as I can.
不行 你不能把我留在这里
Nah, man. See, you not finna leave me here
让我去跟她解释
to explain all that to her.
-现在就给她打电♥话♥ -她不会明白的
- Call her now. - She is not gonna understand, man.
我也不明白
She's not the only one.
那你想让我跟她说什么
What the hell do you want me to say to her?
比如 我为了救你牺牲了三个弟兄
Like, I just lost three of my men
自己还中枪了
and got myself shot saving your ass.
对此我很感激
And I love you for that.
真的
I do.
我得走了
I got to go, man.
追捕这个人
Going after this man--
必须是你去吗
it has to be you?
当然了
Of course it does.
我又何必问
Hey, why am I even asking?
我就快恢复好潜伏杀手的名单了
I'm almost finished recovering the list of sleeper cells.
我们都欠你一个大人情 安迪
We all owe you a lot, Andy.
我知道
I know.
我想让你跟洛克一起负责追捕行动
I want you to run the takedown with Locke,
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表