剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
也许她心中并不希望你当选
Maybe part of her doesn't want you to win
不希望改变一切
and have everything change.
你说得对
You're right.
你管得太多了
You're overstepping.
我们就用波士顿演讲稿吧 妮拉 行吗
Let's just use the Boston speech, Nilaa, Okay?
另一方面 尽管还不知道化学特性
Meanwhile, though the chemical properties were unknown,
化学家们已经提出
chemists addressed the question
如何从铀中分离钚的问题
of how to separate plutonium from uranium.
1942年 尽管实验室里
In 1942, with limited quantities
可用的钚非常有限
of plutonium available to the laboratory,
查尔斯·梅·库珀率领的团队
a team under Charles M. Cooper
发明了氟化镧分离
developed a lanthanum fluoride process for separating...
我收到你的信息了 怎么了
I got your text. What's going on?
德鲁看见我们的信息了
Drew saw our messages.
什么
What?!
他觉得你在跟别人策划袭击学校
He thinks you're planning an attack at the school with someone.
他不知道那个人是我
He doesn't know it's with me.
-你怎么跟他说的 -我让他什么都别做
- So what did you tell him? - I told him... not to do anything
等我报告校长 为我们争取一些时间
till I talked to the principal, to buy us some time.
我会告诉他我要跟他单独谈谈
I'll tell him I need to speak to him alone.
劝他别管这些
Try and talk him out of it.
你哥哥想要的可不止这些
Your brother's gonna want us to do more than that.
我不会告诉他的
Well, I'm not going to tell him.
如果德鲁不听劝的话 你打算怎么办
What are you going to do if you can't talk Drew out of it?
那我们就做我们该做的
Then we will do what we need to do.
大卫 大卫 一切都会没事的
David... David, everything's going to be Okay.
我们一起努力
We're in this together.
你还好吗
You a'ight?
需要什么吗
Need anything?
你这没有我需要的 艾萨克
Nothing you've got here, Isaac.
我是说吃的东西
I meant something to eat.
-算了 -抱歉
- Whatever. Okay... - I'm sorry.
谢谢你收留我
I appreciate you taking me in.
即使你看起来非常不想待在这里
Even though you look like it's the last place you want to be?
-不是这样 -那是什么
- It's not that. - Then what?
相信我 你不会想听的
Trust me, you don't want to hear about it.
因为这是你和艾瑞克之间的事
'Cause it's about you and Eric.
咱俩的事已经过去很久了 好吗
Look, I've been over you a long time. A'ight?
我觉得我能应付得来
I think I can handle it.
艾瑞克自从回来之后就不对劲
Eric hasn't been right ever since he got back.
一开始我以为
And at first I thought it was
是因为他在外经历的那些事情
because of everything he'd been through out there,
让他有了创后应激障碍之类的 但是
that it was PTSD or something, but
看见他今天杀了那两个人之后
after seeing him kill those two men today
我意识到根本不是 他怀念那种感觉
I realized it's not PTSD. He misses it.
他需要这些
He needs it.
他所说的想跟我一起生活 满足不了他
The life he says he wants with me, it'll never be enough for him.
我能告诉你的就是
All I could tell you is this.
艾瑞克跟我♥干♥活的时候挺好的
Eric was fine here working for me, a'ight?
他是因为你离开的
He took off 'cause of you.
我想他是想让你过的更好
I guess he wanted you to have something better.
这个我懂
And that part I get.
罗优的人来电♥话♥了
Royo's men called.
-成交了 -好的
- Deal's on. - A'ight.
我一会再来看你
I'm gonna check on you later.
-你简直不可理喻 -她是我弟弟的妻子
- You are unbelievable. - She's my brother's wife.
好像这能阻挡你跟她重修旧好一样
Like that would stop you starting up with her again.
别胡闹 好吗
Don't get crazy, a'ight?
不许跟任何人说她在这里 明白吗
Now, listen, don't be telling anybody she here. You understand?
我要保护她 爱莎 告诉我你明白了
She under my protection, Aisha. Now, tell me you understand.
我明白了
I understand.
好了
All right.
说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
卡特 格里姆斯刚下车 在联合火车站后面
Carter, Grimes just got off the bus, behind Union Station.
马上过去 继续追踪他
Getting there. Just keep tracking him.
他一直环顾四周 真的很多疑
Keeps looking around. He really is paranoid.
不过他是真被监视着 跟紧他 安迪
Except he actually is being watched. Stay with him, Andy.
有个很疯狂的事
Check it out, this is crazy.
一个叫丽贝卡·英格拉姆的人登录了我们的系统
A Rebecca Ingram is in our system.
你怎么会知道的
Uh, how would you know that?
她用的防火墙简直是小学生级别的
She's using a countermeasure that's real grade school.
小学生级别
"Grade school"?
我一运行我的西格玛代码就立刻识破了她
Yeah, I'm running my own sigma code that saw right through it.
她在浏览她等级许可范围外的情报
She's accessing intel she doesn't have clearance for.
现在谁更合格 布鲁克林大学得一分
Who's qualified now? Score one for Brooklyn College.
我得告诉马林斯
I got to let Mullins know.
等等
Uh, hold on a second.
她一定可以解释的
Uh, there's got to be an explanation.
让她自己解释给马林斯听
She can tell it to Mullins.
你听到了吗 我得把它关了
Did you hear all that? I got to shut it down.
等我们引导卡特找到格里姆斯再关
Not until we lead Carter to Grimes.
他在哪里
Where is he?
转运站的某一处 现在看不见他
Somewhere in the train yard. He's out of sight right now.
马林斯来了
Here comes Mullins.
卡特 你在哪里
Carter, where are you?
我刚刚到转运站 本在哪里
I just got to the train yard. Where's Ben?
他还在移♥动♥中
He's still on the move.
但基思·马林斯知道我登录了
But Keith Mullins knows that I'm logged in--
无论他是不是内鬼 他都会取消我的权限
He's gonna shut me down whether he's the leak or not.
你得阻止他
You can't let that happen.
听着 如果你不带我找到格里姆斯
Listen, if you don't get me to Grimes,
本·哈立德的人就会拿到匣子里的东西
Bin-Khalid's people will get whatever's in that strongbox--
天知道会有什么后果
and god knows what'll happen.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
有人向我报告 你登录了我们的系统
I just got a report you're on our system?
有紧急情况
It was an emergency.
我要替约翰处理民调数据
I needed to crunch polling data for John.
民调数据
"Polling data"?
为投入广♥告♥分♥析♥公众数据
Analyzing public databases for an AD buy
必须马上完成
that needs to get done right away.
得了吧 我的分♥析♥师说你访问了
Please. My analyst says you're accessing
城区的卫星和无人机
metro-area satellites and drones.
你在做什么 执行什么行动吗
What are you doing? You running some kind of op?
基思
Keith...
我要取消你的权限 让一让
I'm shutting you down. Excuse me.
丽贝卡 这是什么
Rebecca, what is this?
卡特 格里姆斯刚刚进入了维修库
Carter? Grimes just entered a maintenance shed
在你东南方向约46米
50 yards southeast of your position.
收到 立刻前往
I got it. I'm moving in.
没有搞错吗
There's no mistake?
你确定吗
You're certain?
我们抓到格里姆斯会通知你
We'll let you know when we have Grimes.
我的弟弟死了 卡特失踪了
My brother is dead. And Carter is missing.
-离公交停车场还有多远 -不到两分钟
- How far are we from the bus depot? - Less than two minutes.
本
Ben?
本 我是艾瑞克 我知道你在这里
Ben, it's Eric. I know you're here.
你在这里做什么 你是怎么找到我的
What are you doing here? How'd you find me?
东西在哪里
Where is it?
什么 什么在哪里
What? Where's what?
突袭那晚你拿走的匣子
The strongbox that you took the night of the raid.
在哪里 本
Where is it, Ben?
-你在说什么 -别装了
- What are you talking about? - Stop.
别装了
Stop.
小队其他人都死了 本
The rest of the squad is dead, Ben.
-他们的妻儿无一幸免 -什么
- Their wives, their kids. - What?
-本·哈立德的人为了找它杀了他们 -什么
- Bin-Khalid's people killed them looking for it. - What?
为什么 里面只有钱和一些珠宝
Wh-why? It's money. Some jewelry.
本·哈立德的私藏
It was Bin-Khalid's stash.
所以你就以为它是属于你的了
So you thought it belonged to you?!
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表