剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
我不知道
I just... I don't know.
你告诉约翰你把陆军特种兵的身份信息
You told John you gave the identities of the Army Rangers
给了贾达拉·本·哈立德
to Jadalla Bin-Khalid
我以我妻子的坟墓起誓
I swear on my wife's grave,
我从未听说过这个叫贾达拉的人
I've never even heard of this Jaballa person.
我怎么会拿到那些特种兵的身份信息
And how would I get the identities of those Rangers?
丽贝卡 你了解我的 我们是一家人
Rebecca, you know me, we're family.
我们一起度过了多少个圣诞节
We've spent Christmases together.
你和约翰在我家的后院结的婚
You and John were married in my backyard.
现在你真的觉得
Now do you honestly think
我会和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合作
that I would cooperate with terrorists,
帮助他们杀害军人吗
that I would help them to kill servicemen?
你觉得说得通吗
Does that make any sense to you at all?
-你到底在干什么 -儿子 求求你了
- What the hell are you doing? - Son, please.
是你让那些特种兵去送死 你懂吗
You have signed those rangers' death warrants, you understand?
你有一个机会让一切回到正轨
You have a chance here to make this right,
拯救民众的生命 你却搞这种把戏
to save people from dying, and you're pulling this?!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth!
-混♥蛋♥ -约翰
- Son of a bitch! - John?
别 你走吧
Don't. You should leave.
看来你通过了检查
Looks like you check out.
这是个好事
It's a good thing.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
你怎么知道它们是真的
So how do you know they're genuine?
因为我知道我偷图纸的地方
Because I know where I stole them from.
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
为什么我不杀了你
What's to stop me killing you,
把图纸收入囊中
keeping the plans anyway?
一个我信任的人
Someone who I trust
告诉过我你是一个磊落的人
told me you were a stand-up guy.
好的 我们看一看
All right, let's take a look.
密♥码♥是多少
What's the code?
Three,
7 A T
Seven, Alpha, Tango,
4 4 H 6 2
Four, Four, Hotel, Six, Two.
好的 看来货真价实
Yeah, it looks like the real deal.
我会找人去鉴定一下的
I'll have to have someone authenticate them.
好的
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
过去 别动
Move. Don't.
把双手放在脑后然后过去
Put your hands behind your head and move over there.
双手放在头上
Hands above your head now.
你的腰间有一把枪
You have a gun around your waist.
把它放在地上 踢给我 慢慢地
Put it on the floor and slide it over to me, slowly.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你卖♥♥枪♥支♥给叫贾达拉·本·哈立德的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You sold guns to a terrorist named Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
而且我认为你帮助他和他的手下
I also think you helped smuggle him and his men
偷渡入境 我想知道他们在哪里
into the country. I need to know where they are.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你骗人
You're lying.
我是卡特
It's Carter.
卡特 你那里什么情况
Carter, what's your status?
我找到加百列了 锁定我的位置
I have Gabriel. Lock onto my GPS
派你的人过来
and send your men in.
找到他了
Got him.
马上派直升机过去
Sending choppers now.
告诉行动组他们要对付至少六名
Tell the tac teams they'll be dealing with at least six
训练有素的退伍士兵
highly-trained ex-military.
从东面突破
Approach from the East.
明白
Understood.
洛克十分钟内就会到达
Locke's ETA is less than ten.
收到
Copy that.
我的血糖
My blood sugar.
我患了糖尿病
I am diabetic.
-求你 -快吃吧
- Please. - Here.
糖尿病
Diabetic?
为什么你不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
我不想让我的孩子们担心
I didn't want to worry my children.
说了又有什么用呢
What does it matter anyway?
当然有用
Of course it matters.
再吃点
Here, take some more.
你怎么能这样对待自己的父亲
How can you do this to your own father?
我们不想伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
如果你们执迷不悟
If you go through with this,
不管你们觉得自己在做什么
whatever you're thinking of doing,
我都完蛋了
my life will be over.
阿米拉
Amira,
你不记得童年的时光吗
do you not remember your childhood?
我们一起玩耍的情景
How we played together?
我以前是怎么唱歌♥哄你睡觉的
How I used to sing you to sleep?
如果你妈妈
What would your mother say
看到你这样对我 她会怎么说
if she were to see you treat me like this?
求你
Please?
放开我吧
Untie me.
哈桑绝对不会允许的
Khasan would never allow it.
去报♥警♥
Just call the police.
报♥警♥
The police?
是的 放开我
Yes. Untie me,
-我会再和哈桑谈谈 -不行
- I'll talk to Khasan again. - No, no.
阿米拉 别走
Amira, please!
阿米拉
Amira?!
已核实
贾达拉
Jadalla?
我不明白 一个激活码已经发出去了
I don't understand. An activation code was sent out.
什么意思
Meaning what?
我们从名单上接收到的潜伏杀手情报
The sleeper cell who's information we received from the list.
已核实
我们系统内部有人把激活码发出去的
Someone in our system sent out the code.
-我发誓不是我 -你能阻止发送吗
- I swear it wasn't me. - Can you stop it?
不能 已经加密了
No. It's been encrypted.
是你干的吗
You did this?
立即中止激活码
Stop the activation code. Now!
来不及了
It's too late.
激活码已经被接收了
The code was received.
至少这样 我们能令其遭受重击
At least this way, we strike a blow.
你从来没杀过人 贾达拉
You've never taken a man's life, Jadalla.
你要从杀我开始吗
You would start with mine?
你是个好人 固苏玛
You're a good man, Kusuma,
但你缺少信仰
but you lack faith.
没有信仰的人是很危险的
And a man without faith is dangerous.
哈桑 如果因为这件事我们要这样对待父亲
How can it be a great work, Khasan,
那这怎么算是伟业呢
if it makes us do this to our own father?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是也许我们该仔细斟酌这件事
It means maybe we should think about this.
哈桑
Khasan!
没什么好斟酌的
There's nothing to think about.
我们收到激活码了
We've gotten the activation code.
我们要发动袭击
We're launching the attack.
-别走 哈桑 -打电♥话♥给哈里斯
- No. Khasan... - Call Harris.
叫他把剩下的材料带来这里
Tell him to be here with the rest of the material.
-哈桑 -立刻照做 快点
- Khasan? - Do it right away! Now!
你该知道 我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做交易
You should know, I don't do business with terrorists.
我是个爱国者
I'm a patriot.
是吗
Yeah. Yeah.
你贩卖♥♥的那些改装过的半自动枪
So those modified semis that you sell--
贾达拉是轻易捡来的吗
Jadalla just found them lying around?
这你得去问他了
You'd have to ask him about that.
个人报♥警♥器 地下一层
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
大家听好了
L-Listen up!
快走 快走 我们收到警报
Move! Move! Move! We got an alert.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表