剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
24小时:遗产
第一季 第四集
《24小时》前情提要
潜伏杀手正准备发动多起恐怖袭击
Sleeper cells are preparing to launch multiple terror attacks.
我们还不知道时间和地点
We don't know where or when.
本 我带钱来了
Ben, I got your money.
艾瑞克·卡特
把名单给我 咱们就没事了
Just give me the list, and we're done.
发现四个潜在的敌人
I have four potential hostiles.
你骗我
You lied to me!
有人用我的专用代码登入了反恐组的系统
Someone used my proprietary code
他们拿到了击毙本·哈立德的
to access the file identifying the Rangers
特种兵的身份文件
who took out Bin-Khalid.
文件是从妮拉的电脑上♥访♥问的
The file was accessed from Nilaa's computer.
丽贝卡·英格拉姆
她可能在协助一次在本国境内的恐怖袭击
She may be facilitating a terrorist attack on domestic soil.
我的人黑进了自动取款机的监控录像
My guy was able to hack the ATM camera,
把时间戳改了
change the time stamp.
亨利·多诺万
丽贝卡已经把录像调走了
Rebecca's already pulled the footage.
反恐组追查内鬼不可能查到你身上的
CTU won't be able to trace the leak back to you.
你说你那天早上出去跑步了
You said you were out running that morning,
但是你却在这 进入了办公室
but here you are entering the office.
你必须全盘招供 告诉我你在跟谁合作
You need to come clean. Tell me who you're working with.
艾萨克的女朋友
Isaac's girlfriend--
她在策划什么
she's up to something.
也许反恐组能调出通话记录
CTU might be able to pull up
内部消息
反恐组消息
或者录音之类的
a transcript or some kind of recording.
罗优 我知道你对分成不太满意
Royo, I know you ain't down with the split,
一直都是
never have been.
妮可·卡特
如果艾萨克不能从这次会面中平安归来
If Isaac doesn't make it back from this meeting,
我也不会很伤心的
wouldn't be a lot of tears.
我不喜欢她看我的眼神
I don't like the way she been looking at me.
也许她知道了什么
Maybe she knows something.
你想让我现在就解决了她吗
You want me to do her right now?
等罗优打给我 知道艾萨克被解决了再动手
Not until Royo calls and we know Isaac's taken care of.
你需要把炸♥弹♥做好
You need to finish mixing the explosive.
阿米拉·杜达耶夫
我哥说我们可能随时会被激活
My brother says we could be activated at any time.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们也不知道 我们只是看到他躺在这
We don't know. We just saw him lying here.
来人帮忙
Somebody help!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥带着名单逃走了
The terrorists, they... they got away with the list.
以下事件发生于下午3:00到下午4:00间
事件实时发生
我到底还要重复几遍
I don't know how many times I can say it.
我没有泄露那些特种兵的身份
I didn't leak the identity of those Rangers.
我看了自动取款机上的监控
I saw that ATM footage.
你说你当时在跑步 但是监控显示
You say you were out there jogging, but it shows you
特种兵身份信息被盗时
at the exact place at the exact moment
你就在事发现场
when the data on those Rangers was stolen.
解释给我听
Explain that to me!
我不知道怎么回事 但我是被陷害的
I don't know how, but I'm being set up.
而且我们都知道他们为什么会挑我下手
And we both know why they picked me.
你认识我很多年了 约翰
You've known me for years, John.
你见过我的家人
You've met my family,
我的父母
my parents.
你怎么会以为我与这些事有关
How can you possibly think I'm part of this?
那我该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
如果你站在我的立场 你会怎么想
If you were in my shoes, what would you think?
丽贝卡告诉我这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在策划袭击
Rebecca's told me that these terrorists are planning attacks.
可以造成数千人死亡的袭击
Attacks that could kill thousands of people.
妮拉 帮我们阻止这一切
Nilaa, you help us stop this,
我会竭尽全力...
and I will do everything I can...
-让我静静 -妮拉
- Just leave me alone. - Nilaa...
-你走吧 -告诉我真♥相♥
- Please just go! - Talk to me!
求你了 你走吧
Please, I just said, go.
除非你告诉我真♥相♥ 不然我不会走的
I am not going anywhere until you tell me the truth.
我已经告诉你真♥相♥了 你不信
I have told you the truth. You're not listening.
你要明白 我这是在帮你
You understand, I'm trying to help you.
如果你真想帮我
If that were really true,
-你就应该走了 -基思
- you'd be out there right now. - Keith.
丽贝卡 潜伏杀手的名单
Rebecca, the list of sleeper cells,
被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥抢走了
the terrorists have it.
天啊 发生了什么
My God. What happened?
他们肯定一直在跟踪格里姆斯
They must've been tracking Grimes.
在我们介入之前就把U盘抢走了
Took the flash drive before we had a chance to move in.
我们正在封锁这一区域 不过形势不容乐观
We're locking down the area, but it doesn't look good.
卡特呢 他没事吧
What about Carter? Is he all right?
卡特没事 但他认出其中一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是
Carter's fine, but he identified one of the terrorists
贾达拉·本·哈立德
as Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
贾达拉
Jadalla?
他和他父亲闹翻了
He had a falling out with his father,
留在牛津大学读书
left to study at Oxford.
是啊 也许他父亲的死让他改变了主意
Yeah, well, guess his father's death gave him a change of heart.
妮拉·麦兹拉妮那边有什么进展吗
Hey, have you gotten anywhere with Nilaa Mizrani?
还没 我丈夫在和她沟通
Not yet. My husband's speaking with her.
我以为以他们私下的关系能让她招供
I thought a personal appeal might get her to open up.
她现在是我们阻止贾达拉
Well, right now, she's our best hope to stop Jadalla
激活潜伏杀手的最好机会了
from activating those sleeper cells.
把她带回反恐组 我们在那里审讯她
I want her back at CTU. We'll work on her there.
好的 马上去
Okay. On my way.
跟我来
With me.
你跟我们回反恐组
You're coming with us to CTU.
路上仔细想想
On the way, think about this.
你因参与谋杀那些特种兵而面临死刑
You're facing the death penalty for the murders of those Rangers.
如果你不想这样
If you want to prevent that,
你最好在更多美国公民无辜丧命前招供
you better speak up before any more Americans lose their lives.
带她上车
Get her to the car.
她吓坏了
She's terrified.
很好 我可没虚张声势
Good. I wasn't bluffing.
看起来她好像真的一无所知
I mean, it really seems like she doesn't know anything.
得了吧 约翰
Come on, John.
她也有可能是被人陷害的 丽贝卡
It's not impossible that she's being set up, Rebecca.
如果她说的是实话呢
What if she's telling the truth?
你是个好人
You're a good man.
这就是为什么你只想看到别人好的一面
It's why you only want to see the good in people,
但有时候并非如此
but sometimes it just isn't there.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我爱你
I love you.
那个
So, uh,
丽贝卡找到了某个自助取款机的监控录像
Rebecca's found some ATM security video
显示妮拉在特种兵身份信息失窃的时候
that shows Nilaa at campaign headquarters
恰好就在竞选总部
at the exact time the Rangers' identities were being stolen.
他们要带她回反恐组
They're taking her over to CTU.
我很遗憾 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
知人知面不知心
You think you know someone.
问题就是这个 爸
That-that's just it, though, Dad.
我确实了解她
I do know her.
我一时很难接受这个事实
I-I'm having a hard time accepting this.
但你也说了 他们找到了监控录像
Yeah, but you just said that they found security video...
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
约翰 你越早接受妮拉并非你想象的
John, the sooner you accept that Nilaa is not
那么简单 也就能够越快地开始
who you thought she was, the sooner you can
从她给你带来的伤害中恢复
begin to recover from the damage she's done.
这一切你一点都不惊讶吗
You're not surprised by all this?
妮拉支持恐♥怖♥分♥子♥这件事
Nilaa supporting terrorists?
你跟我一样了解她
I mean, you know her as well as I do.
你对发生的这一切怎么一点都不困惑呢
How come you're not disoriented by all this?
我困惑啊 我...
Well, I am. I am. I'm...
只不过我在很久之间就认识到了
It's just that I learned a long time ago
每个人都扮演着双重角色
that everybody lives two lives.
一个是我们展示给众人看的
You know, one that we show to the outside world,
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表