剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我需要反恐组网络的全部管理权和监察特权
I'll need full admin and oversight privileges on CTU's network.
还有 密♥码♥和进入
As well as, uh, passwords and firewall
所有人的电脑防火墙的权限
access to everyone's stations.
我们会设置好
We'll get you sorted out.
-太好了 谢谢 -没关系
- Great, thanks. - Sure.
庞来这里干什么
What's Pang doing here?
我现在的上司是他
Well, I report to him now.
他受希姆斯总监的命令到这里来
He's here on Director Simms' orders.
屋漏偏逢连夜雨
One, uh, setback too many.
不 这不是他来的原因
No, that's not why he's here.
有别的情况 而且希姆斯总监参与其中
Something's going on and Director Simms is involved.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-我刚刚黑进了他的服务器 -你什么
- I just hacked into his server. - You what?
庞是因为我调查希姆斯总监的结果而来的
Pang is here because of what I found on Director Simms.
我现在要私下跟你说
I'd like to talk to you in private, now.
来吧
Yeah, come on.
我不知道你们是不是查到了什么
Look, I don't know if you found anything,
但还是让反恐组查查
but just have CTU check anyway.
是 先生
Roger that, sir.
参议员
Senator.
丽贝卡说起过你
Rebecca talked about you,
经常说起你 和你们一起做过的任务
talked about you a lot, about your missions together.
所以我觉得我就像认识你一样
So I, I feel like I almost, I almost know you.
她很欣赏你 你应该知道
She, uh, admired you, you should know that.
她把你当做朋友
She considered you a friend.
我也一样
I feel the same way.
真的吗 那你应该把这些话
Really? Well, then you should've said something to her
都告诉她
about all of this.
应该阻止她
Should've stopped her.
先生
S-Sir.
我... 先生 我以为这是个好计划
I-I... Sir, I thought this was a good plan.
你以为帮她把自己送上门给那些禽兽
You thought it was a good plan to help her
-是好计划吗 -不 我...
- turn herself over to these monsters? - No, I...
听着 那本不该发生的
Listen, that, that wasn't supposed to happen.
她本来要让他们放了你
She was gonna get them to release you,
然后把纳赛里引出来 我就能杀掉他
and then draw Naseri out so that I could take him down.
那实际情况呢
Well, what the hell happened with that?
火 参议员
The fire, Senator.
-他们想要把她活活烧死 -天啊
- They were trying to burn her alive. Okay? - Oh, God.
然后
And...
他们在我之前抓到了她 我...
they got to her before I could, and I just...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am sorry,
但我还是觉得有时间救丽贝卡
but I still think there's time t-to save Rebecca.
我也想这么相信
Well, I wish I could believe that,
但和你一样
but like you,
我也和纳赛里和本·哈立德面对面过
I came face-to-face with this Naseri and Bin-Khalid.
他们想让世界看到她死 参议员
They want the world to see her die, Senator.
他们要审判她
Okay? They want to put her on trial,
让她承认所谓的她的罪行
make her confess her so-called crimes, okay?
这是他们的意图 而我们阻止了他们
That's what they were trying to do here, and we stopped them.
但我觉得他们还会这样做的 只是换个地点
But I think they're gonna do it again, just someplace else.
难道我应该感到宽慰吗
What, am I supposed to take some kind of comfort in that?
我被告知我们没有线索
I'm told we have no leads.
我们不知道他们究竟在哪
We don't know where the hell they are.
我只听说我老婆
All I'm hearing is that my wife
将会惨死 而且所有人都会目睹
is gonna die a terrible death, and everyone's gonna see it.
-长官 我们 -我们会找到她的
- Sir, we'll... - We're gonna find her!
长官 我们的医生想要见你
Sir, we've got a medic here who needs to see you.
-参议员 -这边请
- Senator. - Please.
-卡特 -我是基思
- Carter. - Hey, It's Keith.
安迪也在线上
Andy's on the line, too.
丽贝卡那边有什么新消息了吗
Is there anything new on Rebecca?
搜寻这方面还没有消息
No, not from the search,
但是可能会有别的方法找到她
but there may be another way to find her.
什么
What?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
现在是
I am now.
发生什么了
What's going on?
记得你让我做过珍妮弗·马歇尔的简报吗
Remember you had me do the debrief of Jennifer Marshall,
那个你拆除了她的防弹背心的女人
the woman you saved from the bomb vest?
记得
Yeah.
回报来了
Well, it might've paid off.
她被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥挟持期间听到了些信息
She overheard something while being held by the terrorists.
两个词"东七月"
Two words "East July."
那是个秘密组织
It's a covert op
由国家情报总监唐纳德·希姆斯负责
run by the Director Of National Intelligence, Donald Simms.
他绑♥架♥了纳赛里十岁的女儿
He kidnapped Naseri's 10-year-old daughter.
威胁要杀了她除非他背叛本·哈立德
Threatened to kill her unless he gave up Bin-Khalid.
卡特
Carter?
纳赛里从没背叛过本·哈立德
Naseri never gave up Bin-Khalid.
是的
Yeah.
看来他们把他们的威胁付诸现实了
And it looks like they carried out their threat.
我们找不到纳赛里女儿的任何痕迹
We can't find any trace of Naseri's daughter.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他们杀了她
They killed her.
卡特 听我说
Carter, listen.
我们知道此事的唯一原因
The only reason why we know this
就是我黑了希姆斯的服务器
is because I hacked into Simms' server.
他们在我下载任何数据之前把我踢出来了
They kicked me out before I could download anything,
但希姆斯保存了大量阿西姆·纳赛里的卷宗
but Simms has amassed a substantial dossier on Asim Naseri.
那个文件只在希姆斯的电脑上有
The files only exist on Simms' computer,
那里可能会有一些信息
and there might be something in there
能让我们找到纳赛里和丽贝卡
that'll lead us to Naseri and Rebecca.
现在唯一能查看卷宗的方法
The only way into that dossier now
就是直接到希姆斯办公室里的电脑上
is directly from Simms' station, in his office.
所以我需要到希姆斯的电脑前 好吧
So I need to get in front of Simms' computer, all right.
他办公室在哪
Where's his office?
五角大楼
The Pentagon.
天啊
My God.
我是个士兵
I'm a soldier.
我是名退伍士兵 我不能直接溜进五角大楼
I'm an ex-soldier. I can't just stroll into the Pentagon,
跑到国家情报总监的办公室里去
into the office of the Director of National Intelligence.
我们还在努力尝试 会有办法的
We're still trying to work it out, but we'll find a way.
我可能有办法
I may have a way.
给我几分钟时间 我再打给你们
Give me a few minutes, I'll call you back.
参议员
Senator.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我觉得我们彼此
I think we've said everything
已经把该说的话都说了
that we need to say to each other.
我们能救丽贝卡
We can save Rebecca.
我俩单独待一会
Excuse us, please.
什么
What?
我得尽快行动 但是我需要你的帮助
I need to move fast, but I need your help.
我的儿子应该跟我们在一起的
My son should be with us.
我等了好多年了 纳赛里
I waited years, Naseri,
等他回来等了好多年
years for him to come back.
她就那样把他从我身边夺走了
And she took him from me.
现在就杀了她不需要更多的理由了
All the more reason to kill her now.
准备回去吧
Start making our way back home.
不
No.
她不能就这样悄无声息地死 纳赛里
She does not get to die quietly, Naseri.
我们要按计划来
We do what we planned--
把她的罪行一件一件的陈述出来
recite her crimes one by one,
然后在全世界的瞩目下对她行刑
then execute her while the world watches.
这是她应得的报应
It's the justice she deserves.
这会在这个无神论的国家掀起轩然大♥波♥的
And it will strike a blow against this godless country
让每个人都看到
for everyone to see.
停车
Pull over.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表