剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
- Don't you realize... - ...at the NSA, to see if CTU...
我这么做是为了你
I did it for you.
为了我 你这么做是为了我
For me? You did it for me?
这是我唯一能拯救你竞选的办法
It was the only way I could save your campaign.
六周前
Six weeks ago,
有一个自称贾达拉·本·哈立德的人和我联♥系♥
I was contacted by someone claiming to be Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
他说他有证据证明我的公♥司♥
He said he had evidence that my company
从伊♥斯♥兰♥国购买♥♥黑市石油
had bought off-market oil from ISIL.
威胁说要公开此事
Threatened to go public with it.
是真的吗
Is it true?
爸
Dad?
我们的一条主要管道在前一年被炸断
One of our major pipelines had been blown up a year before.
当时我们面临巨大的产量缺口
We were facing a catastrophic production shortfall,
我的区域主管达成了一项协议
and my regional director cut a deal.
所以你向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥购买♥♥石油吗
So you bought oil from terrorists, then.
我没有
No, I didn't.
是我的主管买♥♥的 事前也没有通知我
My director did, without telling me.
但那对公众来说并不重要
But that wouldn't have mattered to the public,
因为这终归是我的责任
because it was still my responsibility,
终归是我的失误
it was still my mistake,
我不能让你为此付出代价
and I could not let you pay for it.
所以你泄露了那些特种兵的名字
So you sacrificed those Rangers' names.
为了拯救你的竞选
To save your campaign.
儿子 我做了选择
Son, I made a choice.
做了一个糟糕至极的选择
I made a terrible, terrible choice.
我背叛了美国士兵
I betrayed American soldiers.
我权衡了你总统任期能带来的所有好处
I weighed all the good that your presidency could do
和那六条人命的轻重
against those six lives...
不不 不仅仅是六条人命
No, no, no! It's not just six lives.
天知道如果贾达拉·本·哈立德发动袭击
God knows how many people could be lost
有多少人会丧命
if Jadalla Bin-Khalid launches those attacks.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你要把你知道的都告诉丽贝卡
You need to tell Rebecca everything you know.
我不知道怎么找到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't know anything that could help find those terrorists.
你能联络他们
Y-You were able to contact them.
用加密电♥话♥打给中间人 我
Through an intermediary on an encrypted phone. I...
路易斯叔叔呢
W-What about Uncle Luis?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything about this.
听着 儿子
Listen, son, I...
我不指望你会原谅我的所作所为
I don't expect you to forgive what I've done,
但你要明白后果是什么
but you have to understand the consequences here.
如果你去找丽贝卡 你就会毁了你自己
If you go to Rebecca, you will be ruining yourself.
-爸 -我求求你
- Dad. Dad. - I beg you, please.
不要让我们在你人生中所做的一切努力
Don't throw away everything that we have worked for
付之东流
your whole life!
我正想跟你和你的父亲
I was just coming to talk to you and your father
谈谈竞选经理的事情
about campaign managers.
你知道什么 西奥
You know anything, Theo?
知道什么
Anything about what?
如果你知道 你得立刻告诉我
Because if you do, you need to tell me right now.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
那我就让我父亲告诉你
I'll let my father tell you, then.
你究竟做了什么
What the hell did you do?
他已经知道了
He already knew.
我试着说服他
I tried to talk him through it,
我试着跟他理论 但是
I tried to reason with him, but...
他要去反恐组
He's going to CTU.
没关系 我们还能挽救
That's okay. We can still save this.
怎么挽救 我跟他交代了一切
How? I told him everything.
你会否认的
You'll deny it.
除非他身上有窃听器
Unless he was wearing a wire...
否则没有真凭实据
there is no hard evidence
把你我跟这些事联♥系♥在一起
linking you or me to anything.
无论他们在反恐组做什么 你都不要动摇
And whatever they do at CTU, you hold your mud,
我们会熬过去的
and we'll get through this.
约翰也会的
And so will John.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
如果是真的 你就不会和我共处一室了
If that were true, you wouldn't be here with me.
所以别浪费时间 告诉我所有你知道的
So stop wasting time and tell me what you know
有关贾达拉·本·哈立德的事
about Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
约翰
John.
不是妮拉干的
It wasn't Nilaa.
她是无辜的
She's innocent,
我可以证明
and I can prove it.
那是谁泄露了那些名字
Then who leaked those names?
你第一次注意到格里姆斯先生情绪不稳
So you first noticed Mr. Grimes becoming unstable
是在击毙本·哈立德的行动前一年
one year before the mission to eliminate Bin-Khalid?
没错
That's right.
战争真的改变了他
The war really changed him.
我只是 从来没有意识到改变了多少
I just... never realized how much.
当时你跟上级汇报你的发现了吗
Did you report your observations to your superiors at the time?
不 我没有
No. I didn't.
为什么
Why?
卡特先生
Mr. Carter?
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
一切都好
Everything is, uh, good.
别出声
Don't make a sound.
转身
Turn over.
立刻把手伸出来
Show me your hands. Now.
我不会伤害你的 好吗
I'm not gonna hurt you. Okay?
我只是要把你关起来
I'm just gonna lock you down.
我要跟他再谈谈
I need to talk to him again.
-长官 我们需要授权 -我已经有授权
- Sir, we're gonna need to get authorization. - I already have it.
这件事我们马虎不得
We're crossing T's and dotting I's on this.
-我得报告 -抱歉
- I’ll have to call it in. - I’m sorry.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
正如我们之前所言
Exactly what we talked about.
走吧
Let's go.
警卫报告医务室有情况
Security's reporting a situation in the infirmary.
安迪 放到屏幕上
Andy, pull it up.
行了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
卡特
Carter.
现在全面封锁
Lock everything down, now.
发生什么了
What happened?
服务器房♥里的烟雾警报器响了
The smoke alarm in the server rooms went off.
引起了自动系统封锁
It triggers an automatic system shutdown,
以保护服务器
to protect the servers.
恢复这些监控摄像头
Get these cameras back up.
要五分钟才能重启
It'll take five minutes to reboot.
在那之前 我们什么都看不见
Until then, we're blind.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
本
Ben,
加百列的事你最好说的是实话
you better be telling me the truth about Gabriel.
是实话
I am.
艾瑞克 我发誓
Eric, I swear.
很好
Good.
因为如果你没有
'Cause if you're not,
我会亲手杀了你
I'm-a kill you myself.
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表