剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
They need us to get to Eric.
到那时 就不再需要我们了
And when they do, they ain't gonna need us no more.
艾瑞克会救我们出去的 好吗
Eric is gonna get us out of this, okay?
他会尽力的
He'll try.
因为这就是他的行事风格
'Cause that's what he does.
你选对了
You made the right choice.
真的
You did.
为什么对我说这话
Why are you telling me this?
因为下一次他们来这里时
'Cause the next time they come up here
可能就是我们的最后一面了
could be the last time I see you.
长久以来我都在责怪他
Like, for a long time I blamed him.
我弟弟抢走了我的女人
Like, my brother stealing my girl.
但是你不是可以抢走的物品
But you're not a thing that can be stolen.
你是一个女人
You are a woman
你做了决定 选择了他
and made a choice, and you chose him.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
问题在我
That's on me.
我失去了你
I lost you.
好了 放开你的手
Okay. Now get your hands off.
-艾萨克 -别碰她
- Isaac. - Don't touch her.
不要
Stop it!
不要
Don't!
我的天呐 艾萨克
Oh, my God, Isaac.
快点
Yalla.
快点
Yalla.
你的伤口 她是个护士
Your wound. She's a nurse.
轻一点
Gently.
她是我们的客人
She's our guest.
你需要缝针
You need stitches.
把她需要的东西都拿来
Bring whatever she needs.
你想要什么
What do you want?
为什么要抓我们做人♥质♥
Why are you holding us hostage?
我想你听说过我父亲
I believe you know of my father.
易伯拉罕·本·哈立德
Ibraham Bin-Khalid.
-我丈夫的小队在也门杀了他 -没错
- My husband's team killed him in Yemen. - Yes.
我的圣♥战♥者杀了他们复仇
And my mujahideen killed them in return.
可是没杀成我丈夫
Didn't kill my husband, though.
你得把衬衫脱下来
You're gonna need to take your shirt off.
还有
And...
在通往曼哈顿的
...there's been a major explosion
乔治华盛顿桥上发生了大爆♥炸♥
on the George Washington Bridge heading into Manhattan,
我们接到了多人遇难的报告
and we have reports of many fatalities...
骇人听闻 不是吗
Horrifying, isn't it?
但是基于我们目前看到的图像
But based on the images we have seen so far,
可以推断遇难人数
we can speculate that the number of fatalities
至少上百
could easily be within the 100 range...
当然很可怕
Of course it is.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
如果你以为这样艾瑞克就会照你说的做
But if you think this will make Eric do what you want,
你就错了
you're wrong.
但他还是会的
Oh, but he will, though.
他会照做 是因为他爱你
He will, because he loves you.
一旦他完成 我就杀了他
And once he's done, I'll kill him.
你不妨一试
You can try.
但你最好不要失手
But you'd better not miss.
因为我跟你保证
Because I promise you...
他不会的
he won't.
该死
Damn it.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
不太容易
This isn't easy.
我 我得确保病毒无法被觉察
I-I have to make the virus undetectable.
如果贾达拉和他手下
If Jadalla and his men discover it
在U盘被清除之前发现了病毒
before it finishes erasing the flash drive,
我们就失败了
we fail.
我们就死定了
And then, we die.
这感觉就像是浪费了
Which seems-- I don't know-- like a waste
这个绝佳的病毒
of a perfectly good virus.
安迪 你紧张的时候话很多
Andy, you talk a lot when you're stressed.
你会搞定的
Look, you'll figure it out.
我相信你
I have faith in you, man.
我可不相信自己
That makes one of us.
手放在车上
Hands on the car,
双腿分开
legs apart.
-汤姆 不要 -退后 安迪
- Tom, don't. - Back up, Andy.
我说了手放在车上
I said grab the car.
你有三秒钟的时间
You got three seconds.
你到底来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
在一场恐怖事件中
You left CTU with your laptop
你带着你的笔记本和工具包
and your development kit
离开了反恐组
in the middle of a terrorist event.
这种行为很反常
That's not normal behavior.
即使就你而言也是如此
Even for you.
所以你就跟踪我吗
So you followed me?
告诉我你在做什么
Tell me what you're doing.
我们要除掉贾达拉·本·哈立德
We're taking out Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
贾达拉的U盘坏了
Jadalla's flash drive is damaged.
他让我找人修好它
He told me to bring someone who could fix it and he's--
并且绑♥架♥了我妻子和我哥作为人♥质♥
he kidnapped my wife and my brother as leverage.
我要和卡特去贾达拉那里
I'm going with Carter to Jadalla.
他认为我会修复U盘
He thinks I'm gonna repair the flash drive,
但是我写了个病毒 会摧毁U盘数据
but I-I wrote a virus that'll destroy it.
就算你们毁了U盘
Let's say you fry the flash drive.
然后呢
Then what happens?
你们要怎么逃走
How do you get out of there?
我们不逃
W-We don't.
听着
Look,
我们也希望有更好的计划
we're open to a better plan.
我真的不想死
I mean, I-I really don't want to die.
我不能让你们这么做
Can't let you do this.
不准动
Freeze!
你不会开枪的
You won't shoot me.
但是我会
But I will.
把他绑起来 安迪
Tie him up, Andy.
抱歉 汤姆
Sorry, Tom.
安迪
Andy...
把病毒写完
finish writing the virus.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
托尼
Tony.
你那边怎么样了
How you holding up?
正在努力
Getting through it.
一切顺利吗
Did everything go all right?
抓捕行动很成功 没有别的问题
Yeah, it was a clean grab, no complications.
很好
Good.
在你开始之前 对他做一个
Make sure you run all the preliminary medical
全面的初步检查
on him before you begin.
我不希望出什么差错
I don't want anything to go wrong.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
约翰知道这件事吗
Does, uh, John know this is happening?
不知道
No.
那么这对话就很尴尬了
That's gonna be an awkward conversation.
你知道我们想从亨利那里得到什么情报了吗
You're up to speed with everything we need from Henry?
知道
Yeah.
那你应该开始了
Then you should get started.
好的
All right.
你们俩什么时候在一起过
So when were you two together?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
很久以前的事了 在我妻子被杀之后
It was a long time ago... after my wife was killed.
后来她遇见了多诺万 仅此而已
She met Donovan, and that was that.
这就是你替她办事的原因吗
So this is why you're doing the job?
听着 西德拉
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表